Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishName

VIP Member
Imagine someone touring Gabby’s flat if she put it up for sale and they said “oh do you live hear with your little girl?” gesturing at all the childish, pink shit.

She would call her loiyer there and then.
HERE jeeeeze

Reactions: 1

RateItOutOfTen

So today I came across a business from an sponsored instagram ad who has blatantly copied one of gabbies ‘products’ down to a T. But in the interest of an ACTUAL small business and the fact his/hers is far better I won’t post the details because we know Gobs reads here and i refuse to do her work for her.

maybe time to get your lawyuuuuh on instagram and learn a thing or two love xxx

p.s i would LOVE to share the images but the thought of Gobs huffing and puffing to Jewniper Jane about not knowing who or what it is entertains me far to much, it’s about time she had a taste of her own medicine.
Sorry to spam the thread - just to follow up from my post yesterday, i've just gone back to check on this product and its been removed from their shop and their account is now private, is this perhaps you @ashelyh ?? I won't share your name obviously!

missmina

VIP Member
That is fuckin foul. Look at all that clumped up litter. Bet she doesn’t clean the tray out as often as she should either :( poor little cat. Didn’t she go on to selling that sofa to someone too? 🤢 can’t handle her the scruffy little cow.

What vlog is this from please? I must see for myself gonna watch some of her old shit today whilst I work 😂
Here u go

• Heart

missmisty

Am I missing it in the rules? The only thing I can see about titles is to avoid using acronyms?