Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Not exactly this but I did have a housemate who barged in on me and my boyfriend when we were naked in bed, held her armpit up to me and demanded to know if she smelled as she had been sent home from work to wash. In many ways she was quite similar to Gabby: grotty, moany, made weird food combos, kept things in weird places... and HER NAME WAS GABBY!

she'd be the housemate from hell wouldn't she?? anyone had this experience irl?

once Had a housemate tell me that he 🙂suspected🙂 I was boiling the kettle SO OFTEN that I had to pay an extra £15 electricity per month, to cover my usage. I commuted to London each day and would leave at 6.30, get back around 8. He asked me ‘can you limit usage at weekends then?’ Yeah no worries John, definitely spend my Saturdays flicking the kettle on continuously but I’ll find a new hobby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Celery16

VIP Member
I can’t believe she posted that on her business account. What a twat. There was absolutely no need to post that message, for all her potential customers to see. Have a private moan about it to your mum or your mates (lol), don’t lecture about manners on your business platform. What a div.

• Haha

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Oh my goodness I am SO THRILLED I have discovered this thread!!!! My friends and I have been ripping her to shreds for years 😂😂 what's the latest thing that's pissed me off...

Oh yes, her insta story about how she just doesn't have enough time or man power for ALL this work needed for her "shop" hahahahahahah!!!! You print out prints and bags, take them out of the plastic them come in only to rewrap them in recyclable tissue, and post them out. That's....your whole "job"!!!! She needs to spend a day at an actual job 😂

Also those TikToks she posts about "Day in the life of a small business owner" - which involves her hoovering her fucking desk of cat hairs, putting prints into envelopes (which she claims she finds therapeutic anyway) and then waiting for the postman to pick it up 😂 fuck off with this "small business owner" crap!

• Heart
  • Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She hasn't even lived in that bloody flat for two years, has she?

You know what, Scabby? I am offended.

I AM offended that she can produce two-minute plagiarised WANK on procreate and massively overprice it to sell it to the idiots who follow her. To be able to make so much profit on half-hearted, ugly, talentless crap is just not fair. If nobody knew who she was, she'd probably have sold about two things - one to Bev and one to Jane.

I AM offended that she is prioritising needlessly buying a second property during a pandemic without even any thought of what she's going to do with her existing flat.

I AM offended by her stupidity, lack of business sense, ignorance and downright impulsiveness. Also by her lack of empathy - in a time where millions of people are struggling financially and losing their homes, she's tone deaf to be going on about this.

And also I'm offended by her stupid, smug, rubber-lipped, bollock-spouting, sausage-breathing face.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Celery16

VIP Member
So we’re allowed to call her a cunt IN the thread, but not a dickhead in the title?

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Still can't get over the fact that her Jewniper Mewn Insta says: 'we're an online shop full of cute home decor..'. Sorry, let me stop you there. Full of cute home decor????? Since when were shitty stickers and 'Margo' prints home decor? Let me fix that for you. 'I'm a butternut squash headed twat who sells shit stickers to teenage fans at extortionate prices'. You're welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Someone here talked about that supplier question that was on Tiktok and she addressed it on her business account 🤣
D7F402EB-F049-4B25-9274-F04A46A265C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Sounds familiar
This is 100% true and I do not know ONE decent person who uses #BeKind. It's become a narcissistic tagine, an anthem of the emotionally immature who can't relate that constructive criticism in the form of somebody calling them out for doing wrong is not the same as being hounded and bullied until you feel so unsafe that you have to end your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
Her latest tiktok I can’t believe it! ‘My back was hurting sew sew much from having to constantly lift up my thank you cards’?! WHAT THE FUCK? You’re not 80! Does she realise how privileged she sounds? Try working in a busy shop on a boiling hot day constantly running up and down the stairs to the stock room or lifting heavy boxes in a factory all night, you stupid wobbling cow. Buying fucking tray from M&S just because her lazy arse can’t be bothered to reach over and pick up some cards. Pathetic, lazy, out of touch idiot.

• Angry
  • Haha

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Came across this ancient video and this woman is genuinely convinced her eyes are green smh (4:40)
''...because i've actually got green eyes, which people don't believe a lot of the time...''
the color of your eyes really shouldn't be something that you have to explain to people 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Her optician was just trying to make polite small talk to fill the awkward silence while serving a customer, they didn't want a detailed rundown of every product she makes and who her fuckin supplier is. "I own an online shop" would've been fine. She thinks everyone she comes into contact with wants to be her best friend 😐

Reactions: 65

freshgossip5

VIP Member
the tattle threads started in June (July?) 2018, so a few months after. The most used thread before that I think was YTT.

Share your thoughts, what did you think of the masterpiece? 😂
I know you weren’t asking me, but snowfairys reply was aimed at a person responding to my originsl post. When that cover was released I was somewhat a fan of gabbys (I know🤮) and LOVED that song (still do) , so I don’t suppose I thought anything of it. But now I look back, I’m like, yeah, this girl was never getting on the west end 😂😂😂

Is this person ok? They do know juniper moon is a shop not a person right?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64