Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little_182

Does anyone ever just wonder how exhausting it must be just being Gobshite? Like being that obsessed with peoples opinions on Twitter/social media etc?

It’s exhausting just following the daft cows threads on here and seeing what/who she’s blocked this time.

If everything offends her so much, why not just stay off Twitter/IG etc and have some time away?
Oh, because she’s a narcissistic gormless twat.

Sorry, I’m having a reflective evening and I just think she needs to stop being such a fucking weirdo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

EllaEm87

VIP Member
She is so dense, she makes you lose brain cells.

Wall paint?, you mean EMULSION & woodwork paint?. It’s called GLOSS.

Give me strength!, you would think she would know this. What with her being the kween of f&b and interior design 🤦🏻‍♀️
Casual dig about men in there too, her mind will be blown when she realises women work as tradespeople these days!

• Angry
  • Sick

Doc

VIP Member
She’s honestly tragic in how bad she wants to impress by squealing about every half cooked idea that farts it’s way around the void in her skull. Gabshite hun, you’re pushing 30, nobody who matters gives a fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart

kbjhguih

VIP Member
View attachment 429154
offended isn’t what I’d use you fat slob. Dumbfounded by how idiotic and impulsive someone can be is more appropriate.
Sorry in advance if someone has pointed this out, but didn’t she say she’s been planning Jewniper Mewn for two years? Now suddenly she didn’t know she would start a business?

• Haha
Surely she doesn’t need to close her shops while a couple of items are out of stock🙄 she could just mark them as unavailable on the website and still allow people to purchase anything else. She just wants another week off

Reactions: 62

tiktokmazking

Used to be such a fan of Gabby back in my teens I would I would comment, reply to all her content. Then she began to grate on me, only ever posting about ‘hates’ or the negative comments, despite knowing myself I had been a loyal fan. I replied to one of her stories ‘get a grip’ (oops) think it was about the fact a les mis song came on the radio and she was inconsolable because she loved the song soooooo much and she cried for the rest of the night 🙄 She seen it within seconds, uploaded screen shot, I was lambasted by her followers and she back to being the victim. I was regretting adding fuel to the fire but I also couldn’t believe that out of all the messages I had sent her that’s the one she noticed first. Very convenient I must say.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Someone ask about the last time she hung out with friends pre lockdown 🤣
show me a picture of you with a boyfriend

you with a girlfriend

you with your mates on a night out

you on a work night out

you at a family wedding

you volunteering for a charitable cause

you reaching a personal goal

you on holiday in a bikini with a cocktail dancing like no one is watching

you... outside the flat.

• Haha
  • Sad

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Gabbie, I'm not offended by you wanting to move house. I know you make bags. I'm offended that you think you work hard, or that you deserve it. You don't have to share your life, but you chose that job (as you've said to others).

Fix the kitchen, fix the windows, hang your TV up, I honestly don't care. But I will laugh when you move house and your business fails. Not because I'm jealous, but because, and I say this with my whole chest, you don't deserve any of it.

• Heart
1EAA7601-188E-438F-8735-AC2418D71B20.png

I’d like to think that she means this - that she won’t buy from MAC anymore? But she’s never cared before about anything being cruelty free, and it obviously her meals are almost always animal cruelty central too when she’s eating their dead bodies etc, so somehow I doubt it. I’d love to be proven wrong though😞

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
The twins are so pretty and she could never stand that! I’ll never forget when she dyed her hair blonde to try and be the ‘third twin’. I had a little stalk of their instagram just before and they’re doing so many things, sponsorships, brand deals etc. Gabby really shot herself in the foot there.
Remember when she dyed her hair blonde and while she was getting it done she asked them some really weird question like ‘What’s the first thing you’re going to do when I’ve got blonde hair?’ 😂😂 ah I do feel like I should pay something to Gabby for all the quality entertainment she’s provided over the years tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 60

RateItOutOfTen

View attachment 442279
I’d like to think that she means this - that she won’t buy from MAC anymore? But she’s never cared before about anything being cruelty free, and it obviously her meals are almost always animal cruelty central too when she’s eating their dead bodies etc, so somehow I doubt it. I’d love to be proven wrong though😞
This is not the first time she’s heard this, she’s such a liar

ps remember when she claimed she was going vegan lol

edited to add more screenshots x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60