Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albi

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley#38 Head like a squash, doesn’t wash, being rewd, while eating all the fewd!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Wow that message about her “customers” being demanding and not saying “please/thank you” when asking questions is SO fucking aggressive! Arghhh this pisses me off so much! She’s got such a massive following and treats them like shite! I’m desperately trying to build my business on Insta and I treat my followers so well. She doesn’t deserve the easy life she has let alone appreciate it!

• Heart

Doc

VIP Member
“I hate relying on men...” misogynist Gabs strikes again. Women can be tradespeople too, Gabby.

• Angry

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Imagine being sad enough to ask for a videow of her packing your order. Or perhaps they just want to see if she's doing it properly.

• Haha

Sanctified

VIP Member
“I hate relying on men...” misogynist Gabs strikes again. Women can be tradespeople too, Gabby.
Surely saying 'relying on others' would've been better wording. Unless she wanted to further solidify her hatred of men.

Didn't stop her from hiring that bloke to put up the ikea shelves did it?

There's a difference between relying on men to do something, and relying on someone WHOSE JOB IT IS to do something. Why would you feel bad about relying on someone whose job it is to get it done?

peagreen

Chatty Member
133C01BC-6217-4042-BE8A-69F8375C63B4.png
Back at it again with the fucking buns... still lozing under her duvet I see probably still in her scrotty pjs! I have no issue with people having a lazy day obv we all have them but hers is every single day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

bolimepipi

VIP Member
View attachment 439343
of course she retweeted this. Fits right in with her “all men are trash” brand
yes but at the same time she'd post something like ''valentines doesn't mean anyhting you should show love every day'', she just loves to get on any bandwagon and has no actual opinion, i mean how could she, the most serious relationship she's ever had is with her duvet

• Haha

Doc

VIP Member
She’s deeply unpleasant, isn’t she. She’s a carbon copy of her father.

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
She better not be dragging her ham filled arse to Manchester. We have enough mutations of the Kent/London/SE variant of covid thanks v much. Off you fuck.
Do not pass go, do not get hassled by a smack head for 50p in Piccadilly Gardens.

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Lmao I hope she does waste her money on a house she can't afford and goes broke within the next couple of years, it's what she deserves 😌 what's she doing deluding herself into thinking she needs a ~recording studio~ when she literally sounds like a dying cat in an alley?

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
she'd be the housemate from hell wouldn't she?? anyone had this experience irl?

Not exactly this but I did have a housemate who barged in on me and my boyfriend when we were naked in bed, held her armpit up to me and demanded to know if she smelled as she had been sent home from work to wash. In many ways she was quite similar to Gabby: grotty, moany, made weird food combos, kept things in weird places... and HER NAME WAS GABBY!

• Sick
  • Haha

lira

VIP Member
Nah she's just saying she's going to buy a house to make it seem like she still has money. We all know your bank is as dried up as your intestines and yet you still manage to have nothing but shit come out of your mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Sockmonkey

Preacher McPreacherson says “stay at home, don’t go out, don’t do anything” but in a matter of days has gone to Starbucks, gone food shopping with her mum even though you’re supposed to shop alone, and is now going to start house viewings. All whilst potentially being symptomatic with coronavirus.
Good job Gabs.

Also the desperate rush to make huge decisions/purchases without even thinking about it is just absurd. She genuinely has no need to buy a bloody house. She could easily continue running the business from her flat. The shop’s only been open a few months which is nowhere near enough to predict how it will continue to do/whether it will be a stable source of income. What on earth is she thinking??

• Angry

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Here's an idea, Gobboon:

Don't sell your cricut. Give it away to somebody who'll use it and support them in starting their business instead of a being a massive dick.

• Heart

Randomlyorange

It’s been a while.. what has the dirty art thief been up to recently? Last thing I was really around for was us planning our outfits for when we go to court 😂😂😂 been super busy and haven’t kept up with anything regarding Gabby recently
Welcome back! She moved to New York, got a boyfriend, hired assistants and finally lost the weight!

Just kidding, still in her flat that she hates, still fat and single, still stealing designs and Jane is still her live in carer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart