Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmina

VIP Member
“I own a shop” or “I own a sticker shop” (as you’re always putting #stickershop on your Tiktok videos) would be fine when someone asks what your job is. It’s not your chance for an advertisement and if it was it looks like you failed anyway.
View attachment 434485
Oh yeah cause copied stickers and postcards are so complex than an OPTICIAN would never understand

• Haha
Reactions: 60

peagreen

Chatty Member
09FB922C-8AB2-4296-A4BD-18423600097F.png
There is no fucking way I have been blocked for saying Sheridan smith can fucking sing. Is she actually that deluded my god this woman has no end to her babyness. I am flabbergasted!

E5B5B3C7-4F29-4C0A-B627-B6CC9717E0CE.png
SHe cAn Have An OpInIoN!!!!!!!! LEAVE GOBLIN ALONE!!!!!!! It wasn’t an opinion she was putting down a woman who has an amazing singing career something that pathetic lard arse will never have.

E7E30A8A-815E-4375-95E9-1B5FC65DE3B6.png
I love how she blocked me before I could see her ✨dramatic✨ Reply. Why do people go so far up her arse 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

alwayslurkin

A gentle reminder to those who don't know

Gabriella Lindley aka YouTuber Velvetgh0st owner of Shop Juniper Moon is famous for shitting in a box (twice! Wiki for details) and stalking Zoella by moving to an overpriced flat in Brighton which has rotting windows and festering cat poo

• Haha
  • Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Have you ever known somebody close their shop so many times within such a short space of opening?

Lazy cow. Real small businesses don't have the privilege of shutting down when they feel like it.

Randomlyorange

It makes me happy every day knowing that Gabby absolutely hates her flat but has to pretend she loves it.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Of course... More surgery.
Didn't she say her sinus issues stopped her singing properly? I think now, after surgery, she needs to realise she's just not a good singer. And at nearly 27 with no training, she isn't going to suddenly make it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

glittersun

Aww its cute how she blames covid for not seeing her friends... so what was the excuse the entire year or more before covid? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I just found it on an old thread. Why even comment?
Lmao well good for you gabby but does she not realise the price difference in those two holidays? This woman stated she was looking at a 3 day break, not a 1/2/3 week holiday that Florida would entail. Is she just trying to humble brag that she's been to both or what? Twat

• Heart

peagreen

Chatty Member
A9F7F576-3966-41A1-B444-78E129F94E4A.png
7C96CF78-5105-46E8-9F04-AEC288C20CA1.png
7A6417A4-86C7-45B2-BD3B-6C7048CC12D8.png
18671BB4-6DD9-47DD-9BB9-9C49A0061C3A.png
D0D63BE9-E624-4925-B529-101B80611528.png
9705D0C3-B38B-4ECC-8116-4C44E89B5E6E.png
Why does she pull these faces with her nose 😂🥲just stalking her tik tok and I’m cringing my back out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Gabby's life just rotates between:

1. Surgery (operashunnnn)
2. Moving (or a renewvashionnn)
3. Hair and/or body transformashunnn

obviously with a lot of social media tantrums and rants about hayturzzz in between these main life events

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
If you’ve got time to make a detailed list like that with things such as ‘paint radiator’, you ain’t that busy lol.

Haven’t all these things been painted like a million times already anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 56