Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The windows and condensation/rotting will be even worse since shes lived there too as she never opens them or airs the house out.

Still hoping someone will go for a look & take pics.

But who cares! She's a #stylishqueen and anyone is lucky to breathe her cat tit infested air xx
Love hate relationship with this trip down memory lane, but I forgot how entertaining Gabby could be with her fugly fashion choices. I can't believe she used to do such wild things like put makeup on, or step out of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
we haven’t had cats in 10 years and me and my sister still refer to this one fork as “the cat food fork” and avoid using it... she is so odd. get nelly cat bowls!!!! they do plenty of cute ones, it’s just weird to eat food out of something that your cat also uses?!!!
Yessss the cat food fork 🤣 it has been through the dishwasher hundreds of times but it still aint going in my gob

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think we probably should not speak of the fabled poo knife, for Gabby certainly has one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The cat fork must be universal!! I also have a weird thing that gabby might not have heard of... a poop scoop :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sounds familiar
This is 100% true and I do not know ONE decent person who uses #BeKind. It's become a narcissistic tagine, an anthem of the emotionally immature who can't relate that constructive criticism in the form of somebody calling them out for doing wrong is not the same as being hounded and bullied until you feel so unsafe that you have to end your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Personally I also don't think it is 'kind' for anyone close to Gabby to ignore that her sitting at home on her own in her smelly swamp of a house is normal or fine. Being kind sometimes means telling people what they don't want to hear, not appeasing them for the sake of it or to avoid upset. Somewhere along the line (cough Jane cough) Gabby has been taught to ignore any kind of constructive feedback or criticism as 'being bullied' and now she's incapable of distinguishing between unwarranted nastiness and genuine criticism that would help her. What's 'kind' about any of that?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Personally I also don't think it is 'kind' for anyone close to Gabby to ignore that her sitting at home on her own in her smelly swamp of a house is normal or fine. Being kind sometimes means telling people what they don't want to hear, not appeasing them for the sake of it or to avoid upset. Somewhere along the line (cough Jane cough) Gabby has been taught to ignore any kind of constructive feedback or criticism as 'being bullied' and now she's incapable of distinguishing between unwarranted nastiness and genuine criticism that would help her. What's 'kind' about any of that?
This is so, so true. Nobody grows except by making mistakes, learning their mistakes and owning their mistakes. Letting somebody believe they are faultless and unaccountable for anything, whilst understandable when it comes to unconditional love, is not helpful. Nobody is perfect and knowing that is empowering - meanwhile...

Gabby literally can't even be told about somebody she doesn't know getting more house viewings without kicking off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
omg I have started to HATE the words 'be kind' even though I do value kindness, I just think it's overused by people who mean 'be kind to me' and it's always used by influencers whenever they get or see any criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 55
omg I have started to HATE the words 'be kind' even though I do value kindness, I just think it's overused by people who mean 'be kind to me' and it's always used by influencers whenever they get or see any criticism
This is it. They equate any kind of (constructive) criticism with hate. And then shout "be kind" and say things like "do you not remember what happened to Caroline Flack?". But the criticism they get isn't even close to the awful hate Caroline got. They are minimising the importance of Be Kind

Reactions: 15
Can I just say, I'm howling at my error "narcissistic tagine" instead of "tagline" and kind of need it for a username now. #NarcissisticTag1ne

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.