Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm ngl that girls layout is awful, her kitchen is right next to the front door and then there's literally only one room per floor - the whole house has 6 floors!
It’s a typical layout for city living in Canada. Maybe not the kitchen by the front door, but definitely the 1 room/floor. I can’t get over how outdated the space is, but that’s probably why she could afford it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Every time I see her teeth I just remember the time that she gave Alfie's friend Chai head and well. Those gnashers didn't fair well.
WHAT 😭😂 Jesus where have I been when actual stuff was happening omg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
B70B2E1E-8A8F-450F-9451-1DBBD10E5215.png
I was doing some digging earlier and came across this old tumblr Page. They hated her just as much as we do it’s a really funny read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s a hilarious story that I’d almost love to be true, but she can barely bring herself to put a vegetable in her mouth - there’s no chance she’s putting a dick in there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How was it that we found out this had happened?
It was such a long time ago (think GG days) that I can't even remember - only the Chai stopped talking to her on twitter and unfollowed not long after them meeting hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The windows and condensation/rotting will be even worse since shes lived there too as she never opens them or airs the house out.

Still hoping someone will go for a look & take pics.

But who cares! She's a #stylishqueen and anyone is lucky to breathe her cat tit infested air xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Used to be such a fan of Gabby back in my teens I would I would comment, reply to all her content. Then she began to grate on me, only ever posting about ‘hates’ or the negative comments, despite knowing myself I had been a loyal fan. I replied to one of her stories ‘get a grip’ (oops) think it was about the fact a les mis song came on the radio and she was inconsolable because she loved the song soooooo much and she cried for the rest of the night 🙄 She seen it within seconds, uploaded screen shot, I was lambasted by her followers and she back to being the victim. I was regretting adding fuel to the fire but I also couldn’t believe that out of all the messages I had sent her that’s the one she noticed first. Very convenient I must say.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Used to be such a fan of Gabby back in my teens I would I would comment, reply to all her content. Then she began to grate on me, only ever posting about ‘hates’ or the negative comments, despite knowing myself I had been a loyal fan. I replied to one of her stories ‘get a grip’ (oops) think it was about the fact a les mis song came on the radio and she was inconsolable because she loved the song soooooo much and she cried for the rest of the night 🙄 She seen it within seconds, uploaded screen shot, I was lambasted by her followers and she back to being the victim. I was regretting adding fuel to the fire but I also couldn’t believe that out of all the messages I had sent her that’s the one she noticed first. Very convenient I must say.
990FABB0-B719-4DC5-B9C5-54B0A4A31614.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Just watching some of her old videos for a laugh, and on one of her what I eat in a days where it’s her “first day of being healthy” she immediately dives into a big box of coco pops! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a health gewrew

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So a slimming world bashing tiktok came up on my fyp and this comment has me screaming.
57124B47-E709-4B24-86C1-A450D4C84487.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know you weren’t asking me, but snowfairys reply was aimed at a person responding to my originsl post. When that cover was released I was somewhat a fan of gabbys (I know🤮) and LOVED that song (still do) , so I don’t suppose I thought anything of it. But now I look back, I’m like, yeah, this girl was never getting on the west end 😂😂😂

Is this person ok? They do know juniper moon is a shop not a person right?
They must have meant juniper Jane 😜🤣 (not read the rest of the thread yet either so no doubt someone has already said it lol)

Edit: got a bit further and see @Anotherone said it as well 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
the only time she will ever have green eyes is when they’re green with envy over all her ex mates living their lives... thank you I’m here till next week 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 41
New poster but I’ve always thought Gabbie was a massive knob. Just watched a packing orders TikTok that came up on my fyp and why are her prints bent?? Surely that’s poor storage and I would be gutted spending money on prints for them to turn up bent upwards!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Guys, she seriously blocked me because I asked her if she was selling because of all the work she has made for herself. She is so unhinged it’s concerning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I can't remember which vlog but they were marble dishes. She shows them in one saying they're human bowls but she likes them for Nellie, he gets his kibbles and then tuna if he's been a "good boy." Then in the other vlog shows her eating out of them saying she uses them for Nellie but she likes the size of them and I think maybe even mentioned she cleaned tjem?
we haven’t had cats in 10 years and me and my sister still refer to this one fork as “the cat food fork” and avoid using it... she is so odd. get nelly cat bowls!!!! they do plenty of cute ones, it’s just weird to eat food out of something that your cat also uses?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.