Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is that what it was? I couldnā€™t bear to put the sound on but I thought it was Disney for some reason bc she was so over the top (havenā€™t seen Sound of Music soz so idk what the vibe is) I wish it hadnā€™t been deleted it was comedy gold
Yeah, I found a screenshot:
Screenshot_20200520-090442_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Grow the duck up Gabby... and the original writer of that tweet. Made you feel left out?? Grow some balls and communicate. If Valentineā€™s Day is sew sewper speshul to you, then tell your partner that it is. If they donā€™t care about it and donā€™t know you did and you were upset, tell them. Why do grown arse adults go around constantly expecting people to read their minds all the time. Youā€™re not 13 years old anymore. Stop sharing that crap for your little 12 years olds minions to be SeW relatable. Youā€™re just a miserable cow you wants everyone else to be clones of your bitter arse.
Love; a 30 plus year old hater.
This is exactly it, my boyfriend and I couldn't celebrate valentines together this year in the way we normally would because we don't live together and can't form a bubble. We usually do something quite grand like go away for the weekend or have a posh meal but this year we just went on a hike, ate some valentines cupcakes and gave each other chocolates. We can appreciate and celebrate our love for each other with or without grand gestures and gifts (it just depends on what we can be bothered to do). I'm sick of all these people on SM who can't seem to understand that you have to communicate with your partner about what you want and don't judge others for how or whether or not they choose to celebrate valentines!! (I secretly feel like the people who do judge are either in an unhappy relationship or are jealous of other people's relationships, ahem, gobby) Sorry for the long posts but it infuriates me when people dictate what your relationship expectations should be, especially when they're single šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Partner: Sorry, why are you dumping me?
Partner 2: Because Sharon on Facebook got 32 Valentines presents this year and I only counted 31 from you!

(You just know Gobble would be the type to say "Oh no, don't get me anything for Valentines" and then go on a noodle throwing, face elbowing spree when they didn't.)
Gabriella Lindley aka Dudley Dursley

Gabbie is live action Dudley Dursley.
Oops didn't see this! Hermione who?

Yeah, I found a screenshot:
View attachment 439629
Every time I see her teeth I just remember the time that she gave Alfie's friend Chai head and well. Those gnashers didn't fair well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I wonder what shell have to say about the vaccine given people are now getting it if they have severe mental health issues. Curious as to whether she will get it and talk about it, or if it will be another drawn out lie like her surgeons consistently making mistakes.. "they put the injection in my nose by mistake omg why is it always me"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what shell have to say about the vaccine given people are now getting it if they have severe mental health issues. Curious as to whether she will get it and talk about it, or if it will be another drawn out lie like her surgeons consistently making mistakes.. "they put the injection in my nose by mistake omg why is it always me"
Guys the doctor said I have the worse allergic reaction he has ever seen!!! They might have to give me an operashun to investigate guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Every time I see her teeth I just remember the time that she gave Alfie's friend Chai head and well. Those gnashers didn't fair well.
Nnnoooo I didn't want to be reminded about that šŸ˜« šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
I bet she's proud of herself, the only sexual experience she's ever had.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I do wonder whether her sinus issues have only mysteriously reappeared now because she thinks itā€™ll bump her up the vaccine queue

Reactions: 2
I do wonder whether her sinus issues have only mysteriously reappeared now because she thinks itā€™ll bump her up the vaccine queue
I don't think this counts as a Covid significant illness. More like asthma or obesity - a little bit more quavers might help that.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Chris sunk cash into her stinky pit and co-signed now heā€™s sick oā€™ her crap and sold it out from under her and is booting her out šŸ˜šŸ¤£ or she secretly filmed Alfie and Zoe during one of the nights she creepily over stayed her welcome I n the throes of passion and blackmailed him into her renting her one of his properties or she will expose them and heā€™s finally booting her out! Okay, time to get off the internet for me lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw the litter tray on the couch. I watched an old suggested video and she was eating out of bowls she used for Nellie's cat food. šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Regarding the flat I definitely think she bought it but totally unaware of all the rules and regulations in the lease concerning a listed building.
You canā€™t change the layout of the flat without the consent from all the other leaseholders or the majority of them.
You need planning permission as well if you are removing a wall. I know I had to get it years ago but think it was because it was a load bearing wall.

With the windows I bet she thought the money to replace them would come out of the service charge fund. This is a grey area concerning windows but I think she would have been told it was her responsibility, so you can imagine the cost like for like and scaffold erected all around the building.
Itā€™s got to be in excess of 20K.

Most of the buildings like hers in Brighton and Hove have Managing Agents to collect the service charge carry out repairs and sort out any disputes.
Every year you have an AGM with the Managing Agent and other leaseholders to plan ongoing works to the building. These buildings cost a lot of money to stay in good condition.

She would have to attend one of these AGMā€™s which that may not have happened due to covid but I bet she wouldnā€™t say boo to a goose if she did turn up and anyway probably gets Jane to phone the agent with list of complaints.

Sorry Iā€™ve gone on a bit but I see the windows brought up every so often and itā€™s down to her not wanting to put her hand in her pocket.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't think this counts as a Covid significant illness. More like asthma or obesity - a little bit more quavers might help that.
It definitely doesnā€™t count, but I donā€™t think sheā€™s smart enough to realise that šŸ˜‚ Last time she really played on the ā€œcanā€™t breatheā€ thing so it just seems suspicious timing now clinically vulnerable people are getting the vaccine šŸ§

Reactions: 8
n o :sick: this is too much šŸ¤®
I can't remember which vlog but they were marble dishes. She shows them in one saying they're human bowls but she likes them for Nellie, he gets his kibbles and then tuna if he's been a "good boy." Then in the other vlog shows her eating out of them saying she uses them for Nellie but she likes the size of them and I think maybe even mentioned she cleaned tjem?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.