Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where it starts over on YTT, enjoy!

eta: you might need the link 🤦🏻‍♀️ http://youtalktrash.com/forum/topic/velvetinteri0rs-greatest-house-designer-part-63/page/21/
Thank you 🙂

I just look at some of the things she does and try to imagine doing it myself, like the green dress that's been mentioned. She posted a picture of her wearing it, looking thoughtfully into the distance with the wind blowing her hair whilst she held a cup. Just imagine doing that, in your living room.
Then all the boomerangs of her face of course. What goes through her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know you weren’t asking me, but snowfairys reply was aimed at a person responding to my originsl post. When that cover was released I was somewhat a fan of gabbys (I know🤮) and LOVED that song (still do) , so I don’t suppose I thought anything of it. But now I look back, I’m like, yeah, this girl was never getting on the west end 😂😂😂

Is this person ok? They do know juniper moon is a shop not a person right?
She meant Jane, also Gobz got cuddles from Jane.
And also Gobba: Jane! erm what day is today? - Monday- ahhhhh I shall treat myself!!

View attachment 439343
of course she retweeted this. Fits right in with her “all men are trash” brand
This isn't deep at all, it's shallow and childish and have they learn about communication?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She deffo did a cover in that frump tastic saggy dress... think it was on tik Tok as a “challenge” it was bleeping awful and she took it down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you 🙂

I just look at some of the things she does and try to imagine doing it myself, like the green dress that's been mentioned. She posted a picture of her wearing it, looking thoughtfully into the distance with the wind blowing her hair whilst she held a cup. Just imagine doing that, in your living room.
Then all the boomerangs of her face of course. What goes through her mind.
Oh man, I think we all have that photo emblazoned in our minds - as well as the comparison image that one genius member posted here, the alien Mr Burns 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This isn't deep at all, it's shallow and childish and have they learn about communication?
Partner: Sorry, why are you dumping me?
Partner 2: Because Sharon on Facebook got 32 Valentines presents this year and I only counted 31 from you!

(You just know Gobble would be the type to say "Oh no, don't get me anything for Valentines" and then go on a noodle throwing, face elbowing spree when they didn't.)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have a few very very wild conspiracy theories that are completely wrong and made up but they're fun so here you go, you're all welcome.
1) The big reveal isn't jewellery, it's a shelving collection with Ikea, obviously been pushed back as the stores are closed so she won't sell as much.
2) The flat is rented. This is a reachhh so allow me to, idk, die laughing over it. She claims she has to ask permission for EVERYTHING when someone mentions something. I get it's a listed building but surely if the window of literally rotting they'd understand you wanting to change them (makes me think a landlord is too cheap to get it done) and Gabby could easily afford it with her big girl shop. Changing everything back to white. Some landlords now do let you paint as long as you change it back to white/magnolia before you leave. No I actually, I do honestly believe she's rented the flat. What other reason would there be for saying how much you love somewhere and spending that much money 'buying' somewhere and then packing up and shifting just 2 years later? Sorry, smells rotten like them windows to me.
That's all my theories, I will die on this hill. I can't believe, still, that she dyed her hair back brown so quickly. All that time and money she spent getting it blonde/white and she just wrecked it with a bloody John Frieda mousse.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
2) The flat is rented. This is a reachhh so allow me to, idk, die laughing over it. She claims she has to ask permission for EVERYTHING when someone mentions something. I get it's a listed building but surely if the window of literally rotting they'd understand you wanting to change them (makes me think a landlord is too cheap to get it done) and Gabby could easily afford it with her big girl shop. Changing everything back to white. Some landlords now do let you paint as long as you change it back to white/magnolia before you leave. No I actually, I do honestly believe she's rented the flat. What other reason would there be for saying how much you love somewhere and spending that much money 'buying' somewhere and then packing up and shifting just 2 years later? Sorry, smells rotten like them windows to me.
o m g :eek:

Reactions: 5
Partner: Sorry, why are you dumping me?
Partner 2: Because Sharon on Facebook got 32 Valentines presents this year and I only counted 31 from you!

(You just know Gobble would be the type to say "Oh no, don't get me anything for Valentines" and then go on a noodle throwing, face elbowing spree when they didn't.)
Gabbie is live action Dudley Dursley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If the flat was rented though what about the bathroom? No landlord would approve that monstrosity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think the flat is rented, she’s just a head with too much money and no common sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If she’s painting it back to neutral colours off her own bat then it’s probably the smartest thing she’s actually ever done. Moving somewhere that isn’t your dReAm flat and turning into the weird hole filled monstrosity it is with 78 layers of different coloured paint and was ridiculous. She could have moved in, fixed up the bathroom in a lovely bright way, fixed the windows and by all means put more storage in the kitchen or whatever and sold it on for a little bit more. She’s just gabbified it play pretending instead. If it’s truly your dream flat then go ahead paint the bleeping walls zebra by all means, but you just pissed all that money down the drain because you’re too damn impulsive and wanted pink tiles for the ‘gram. Heck, even dopey Brogan Tate lived in her place for a while to decide what she wanted done first

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If she’s painting it back to neutral colours off her own bat then it’s probably the smartest thing she’s actually ever done. Moving somewhere that isn’t your dReAm flat and turning into the weird hole filled monstrosity it is with 78 layers of different coloured paint and was ridiculous. She could have moved in, fixed up the bathroom in a lovely bright way, fixed the windows and by all means put more storage in the kitchen or whatever and sold it on for a little bit more. She’s just gabbified it play pretending instead. If it’s truly your dream flat then go ahead paint the bleeping walls zebra by all means, but you just pissed all that money down the drain because you’re too damn impulsive and wanted pink tiles for the ‘gram. Heck, even dopey Brogan Tate lived in her place for a while to decide what she wanted done first
I bet she expected she'd sell it for much more cause after all it was renovated by a famous designer company Gabulous Ltd. Thank god someone explained that to her tho.
Also I wonder if she's gonna earn anything with the sale. Cause from what she's been talking on and on about for years, she wanted to buy a flat, renovate it and sell it for more. She didn't even renovate the crappy windows and kitchen tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmmm, the address that’s publicly listed as her address (don’t come for me, loyyuhs!) is showing as sold later than I’d have thought and for a lot more money than she should have bloody paid for the place 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I bet she expected she'd sell it for much more cause after all it was renovated by a famous designer company Gabulous Ltd. Thank god someone explained that to her tho.
Also I wonder if she's gonna earn anything with the sale. Cause from what she's been talking on and on about for years, she wanted to buy a flat, renovate it and sell it for more. She didn't even renovate the crappy windows and kitchen tho.
The walls will be full of holes, tit windows, weird bathroom decor, the paint on the doors will be a pain in the arse to sand off.

Reactions: 9
Hmmm, the address that’s publicly listed as her address (don’t come for me, loyyuhs!) is showing as sold later than I’d have thought and for a lot more money than she should have bloody paid for the place 🕵🏻‍♀️
I mean knowing Gabs she would totally lie and say she's bought it when in real life she's only renting it. As for the "renovation" that flat was falling apart (still is lol), the bathroom was super outdated as most of the interior. Idk, remembering how she lied about a super serious surgery which was life threatening and made her minions worry when it turned out later she was getting liposuction, makes me think that anything is possible with her.
Also I can imagine selling so fast after not really investing but more like destroying the flat with 1000 paint layers and gross bathroom will cause her lose tons of money, especially that we have a crisis now.

Reactions: 6
She bought a dress like Liesel from Sound of Music, and did a cover of "I am 16 going on 17". She kept scrunching up her nose and making weird faces. It was really cringey, but fascinating to watch at the same time...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She bought a dress like Liesel from Sound of Music, and did a cover of "I am 16 going on 17". She kept scrunching up her nose and making weird faces. It was really cringey, but fascinating to watch at the same time...
Omg is that what it was? I couldn’t bear to put the sound on but I thought it was Disney for some reason bc she was so over the top (haven’t seen Sound of Music soz so idk what the vibe is) I wish it hadn’t been deleted it was comedy gold

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.