Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god remember when she went through that phase of insisting her eyes were green and bringing it up constantly despite all the photo and video evidence to the contrary
Haha yes.. she’d wanna rip my eyes cos they’re for real green. Maybe that’s why I find it extra funny that she’s so damn insistent. I wouldn’t even say hers are hazel with green in them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here u go
[/QUOTE]

I don’t know what it is about her that I find so annoying, the bit she talks about at the beginning re being underdressed at a bar/club I really relate to, but she annoys me so much I can’t feel sorry for her. Also I just feel like if she had really bad anxiety about that kind of thing she would have researched it a bit more before turning up?

Reactions: 20
I wish I found here when she put out the cover from the greatest showman. I went to the comments thinking there would be loads thinking the same as me but there was none. Looking constipated doesn't equal passion. Do the threads go that far back?
the tattle threads started in June (July?) 2018, so a few months after. The most used thread before that I think was YTT.

Share your thoughts, what did you think of the masterpiece? 😂

Reactions: 5
ACF57B7D-9CDD-4256-B9A5-7143A5CEFF18.png

of course she retweeted this. Fits right in with her “all men are trash” brand

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
View attachment 439343
yes but at the same time she'd post something like ''valentines doesn't mean anyhting you should show love every day'', she just loves to get on any bandwagon and has no actual opinion, i mean how could she, the most serious relationship she's ever had is with her duvet

• Haha
Reactions: 52
the tattle threads started in June (July?) 2018, so a few months after. The most used thread before that I think was YTT.

I know you weren’t asking me, but snowfairys reply was aimed at a person responding to my originsl post. When that cover was released I was somewhat a fan of gabbys (I know🤮) and LOVED that song (still do) , so I don’t suppose I thought anything of it. But now I look back, I’m like, yeah, this girl was never getting on the west end 😂😂😂

Is this person ok? They do know juniper moon is a shop not a person right?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

It's possibly one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever seen. She has no neck and can barely open her eyes because she has so much tension in her eyebrows. That can't be comfortable

Reactions: 12
I wish I found here when she put out the cover from the greatest showman. I went to the comments thinking there would be loads thinking the same as me but there was none. Looking constipated doesn't equal passion. Do the threads go that far back?
Oh but the funniest/best cover is that Disney one she did in the green dress...I can’t even remember what it is because I watched it with the sound off, but she is absolutely off her nut on something. The facial expressions are manic, it’s something else. Please someone tell me you know the one I mean 😂 fairly recent?

Reactions: 10
Grow the duck up Gabby... and the original writer of that tweet. Made you feel left out?? Grow some balls and communicate. If Valentine’s Day is sew sewper speshul to you, then tell your partner that it is. If they don’t care about it and don’t know you did and you were upset, tell them. Why do grown arse adults go around constantly expecting people to read their minds all the time. You’re not 13 years old anymore. Stop sharing that crap for your little 12 years olds minions to be SeW relatable. You’re just a miserable cow you wants everyone else to be clones of your bitter arse.
Love; a 30 plus year old hater.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 439343
It really isn't that deep.

Gabs really has such a distorted view of life and relationships (romantic or otherwise). She thinks she is living in a romcom or Disney film, and is constantly let down because life is not like that. This isn't an episode of Friends or PLL, it's the real world 2021!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh but the funniest/best cover is that Disney one she did in the green dress...I can’t even remember what it is because I watched it with the sound off, but she is absolutely off her nut on something. The facial expressions are manic, it’s something else. Please someone tell me you know the one I mean 😂 fairly recent?
I don't. The only covers I've seen her do are all in black and white

Reactions: 3
yes but at the same time she'd post something like ''valentines doesn't mean anyhting you should show love every day'', she just loves to get on any bandwagon and has no actual opinion, i mean how could she, the most serious relationship she's ever had is with her duvet
Hit the nail on the head 👏🏻

What’s the latest cool girl opinion on twitter? Hating trump (not disagreeing with this one) and the calorie counting is the devil are all just opinions stolen off twitter

Actually everything she does is copied - her whole house aesthetic and ‘small business owner’ aesthetic

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We get it Gabs, you’re a sad, lonely loser who writes your own cards. Surprised she didn’t write herself a Valentine and say it was from Hobbie a ‘secret admirer’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Here u go
I don’t know what it is about her that I find so annoying, the bit she talks about at the beginning re being underdressed at a bar/club I really relate to, but she annoys me so much I can’t feel sorry for her. Also I just feel like if she had really bad anxiety about that kind of thing she would have researched it a bit more before turning up?
[/QUOTE]

Surprise surprise, she isn't feeling well at the start of this vlog.

Also, I don't think she ever mentioned suffering with panic attacks again?

It must be horrible to have such crippling insecurities that you can't even enjoy a night out with your friends. This was after her first lot of WLS surgery (I think) and she had lost weight and even had a boob job. It really demonstrates how important it is for her to work on her mental health, as even though she had reached her goal of being slim, she wasn't happy.

On a side note, why didn't she text her friends and ask what they were wearing? I used to do this before a night out.

ETA - she shows off the tablets she takes for her anemia. Interestingly, she also takes feroglobin because she has low hemoglobin...errrrm...🤦‍♀️ she really is a moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Re her Greatest Shewman cover, I'm sure she did get some criticism for it but obviously deleted anything that wasn't arse-licking. I do remember us discussing it on YTT and definitely picked up on her looking like she was crouched over the shitbox, as you say. :LOL: I've never heard an entire song sung entirely through the nose before - it sounds and looks very uncomfortable.

Didn't she tag The Greatest Showman in it, and the Sound of Mewsic in her Liesl crap? She really thought she was going to get discovered.

I’ve just tried to find it and I can’t, I wonder if she’s deleted it...hoping someone else knows because honestly you need to see it 😂
Rings a bell... was it the frumptastic floral 'Liesl' dress?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.