Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessss someone called her out!
A taste of her own medicine re. complaining about products/brands on social media.

Although, she won't reflect on this and grow as she has zero self-awareness.

Also...

This is still making me chuckle. I'm sure she will just pass this whole incident off as a 'crazy' person is who is sew totally obsessed with her...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm really glad to see her professionalism being called into question. This is new territory for her and she can grow and learn, or throw a childish strop about haters shitting on what she loves because she can't take criticism.

She needs a business twitter, an email for her business that works that she checks regularly, CLEAR policies,realistic prices, and some lessons in customer service and professional image.

If she keeps carrying on like this her "small business" will be her downfall. You don't play with people's money and that's universally agreed.

Some might be able to excuse overlook certain flaws of her but not that.

Reactions: 33
I’m sick of her constant moaning and bitching! The fact she’s made so much money off her unoriginal ‘art’ is so sickening. I’d be crying tears of joy and personally thanking each customer if I was in her position. She has no idea how lucky she is. She’s never properly had to work for anything, no menial job, no uni, nothing. Of course she loves lockdown/the pandemic bc she’s so financially sound just rolling out shite stickers. Her forehead is growing but so is her ignorance, and of course her lack of empathy and care towards anyone else just stays the same as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm really glad to see her professionalism being called into question. This is new territory for her and she can grow and learn, or throw a childish strop about haters shitting on what she loves because she can't take criticism.

She needs a business twitter, an email for her business that works that she checks regularly, CLEAR policies,realistic prices, and some lessons in customer service and professional image.
I'm sure there's a Skillshare class for that, and plus she gets paid to take them!

Reactions: 16
Why is she moaning and bitching for, in the words of Gabriella Lindley, no one is forcing her to do that job ☺ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I know I'm slow and I know its been said but I need to vent again.. Gabs moaning that she's exhausted, not a grateful bone in her body that people actually bought her tat. There's so many people out there actually exhausted, drained yet carrying on and not moaning like she does. She really does not know the meaning of hard work does she. I've pulled 48hr shifts in full PPE throughout this entire pandemic, time off cancelled blah de blah and I'm happy to do so. I wouldn't say this on any of my socials as I'm afraid people will think I'm looking for praise.. But i am a bit proud not gonna lie 😂... Yet to read how hard done by she is whilst sitting in her cushy flat doing her 'passion project' and earning a killing is a mega kick in the teeth..

She talks to her potential customers awfully.
She needs to get that cat out of her office and take allergies seriously.. And just simple hygiene!
She needs to stop acting so high and mighty, it's not sassy, just rude.
She needs to appreciate her many privileges before she alienates more people.

The woman infuriates me but I can't look away, just like a horror film.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
People are posting about the stuff they’ve received on Instagram... so obviously Royal Mail aren’t that delayed. Wonder if she’ll be as quick to praise them as she was to ✨preemptively✨ criticise their service? Guess not 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Had a bit of a meltdown last night and now I hate Gabby even more ngl. I've done 10 hour shifts WFH for the past 4 days (customer service, lucky lucky me). My 1 year old had her jabs on Tuesday and has had a fever all week. Finishing at 8pm everyday leaving me with a 2 hour time frame to make dinner and make the house resemble something other than a jumble sale. And don't get me started on the lump of a partner which leaves me watching my daughter all day while I'm working. Literally cried my heart out last night because it feels like the weight of the world is on my shoulders and have nowhere to turn since I haven't even seen or spoken to anyone other than my husband and baby since last January 🙃
Sorry for the personal post, I know Gabby reads here so I just want you to know that the drama of not having prawn flavoured Quavers is something I would love to experience in life, alas I am drowning in real world problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Had a bit of a meltdown last night and now I hate Gabby even more ngl. I've done 10 hour shifts WFH for the past 4 days (customer service, lucky lucky me). My 1 year old had her jabs on Tuesday and has had a fever all week. Finishing at 8pm everyday leaving me with a 2 hour time frame to make dinner and make the house resemble something other than a jumble sale. And don't get me started on the lump of a partner which leaves me watching my daughter all day while I'm working. Literally cried my heart out last night because it feels like the weight of the world is on my shoulders and have nowhere to turn since I haven't even seen or spoken to anyone other than my husband and baby since last January 🙃
Sorry for the personal post, I know Gabby reads here so I just want you to know that the drama of not having prawn flavoured Quavers is something I would love to experience in life, alas I am drowning in real world problems.
Sending you big scummy troll hugs from Australia, sounds like a crummy time for you and I hope you can get some time to yourself to chill out soon. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah sweetie, I‘ve been there and can relate to how you feel. You are doing an amazing job, there are only so many plates you can spin in a day. Hope things start to feel better soon ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This may have been mentioned before and I've missed it but I'm guessing her secret necklace is a collab with the brand Ana Luisa. I've seen SO SO many Youtubers reveal collabs with this brand and they all say they've had to keep it secret for a long while. I subscribe to less than 10 channels and 3 have recently 'designed' necklaces with AL recently. The necklaces all look the same too:

I can finally tell you...
The secret is out...

Ladies, no one really cares. Do you best to sell this landfill tat if you must, but it ain't a git secret it's a cash grab.

Gabs is clearly the least deserving of any collab though.

Reactions: 13
in the words of juniper jane, why don't you forget today and start again tomorrow? 🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Just a little reminder to use the email that bounces back and not try and make an issue out of an issue like I do with every company e.g. IKEA and H&M”
Who are you kidding Gabby? You sit on Instagram all bleeping day. Stop being so passive aggressive and cancel the person’s order ffs.
CDF8C687-2693-4427-8D52-AFF0353700A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Sending you big scummy troll hugs from Australia, sounds like a crummy time for you and I hope you can get some time to yourself to chill out soon. Xx
Ah sweetie, I‘ve been there and can relate to how you feel. You are doing an amazing job, there are only so many plates you can spin in a day. Hope things start to feel better soon ❤❤❤
in the words of juniper jane, why don't you forget today and start again tomorrow? 🧡
Thanks guys 😭😭😭 at least Gabby has inadvertently made me meet some of funniest and talented people to grace the troll bridge ❤ I'm going to take it one step further and start again next week, you can find me on the sofa jerking over my ebay order of crisps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
“Just a little reminder to use the email that bounces back and not try and make an issue out of an issue like I do with every company e.g. IKEA and H&M”
Who are you kidding Gabby? You sit on Instagram all bleeping day. Stop being so passive aggressive and cancel the person’s order ffs.
View attachment 398271
Someone email. See if it still bounces back

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.