Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she evidently does not realise what a privileged position she’s in from all her tone deaf tweets and pity party boomerangs.
Hey gabs 👋 nurse here. Just so you know, it’s been hell. I’m exhausted. Not as exhausted as you obviously, you’ve worked soooo hard to earn nearly half my annual salary in one day. Guess no one made me do this job though, so that’s totally on me, oops!
Just a quick thank you for the crap you've had to endure since last year. My mum works in ICU and my dad is a GP, so seeing the state my mum in particular would come home in after work, it really annoys me to hear her wining and whinging because she has to pack some stickers into envelopes. I guess yeah, they did decide to do that job - but they didn't really think they'd be working through a pandemic so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This may have been mentioned before and I've missed it but I'm guessing her secret necklace is a collab with the brand Ana Luisa. I've seen SO SO many Youtubers reveal collabs with this brand and they all say they've had to keep it secret for a long while. I subscribe to less than 10 channels and 3 have recently 'designed' necklaces with AL recently. The necklaces all look the same too:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
This may have been mentioned before and I've missed it but I'm guessing her secret necklace is a collab with the brand Ana Luisa. I've seen SO SO many Youtubers reveal collabs with this brand and they all say they've had to keep it secret for a long while. I subscribe to less than 10 channels and 3 have recently 'designed' necklaces with AL recently. The necklaces all look the same too:

Well spotted!

Reactions: 30
Just a quick thank you for the crap you've had to endure since last year. My mum works in ICU and my dad is a GP, so seeing the state my mum in particular would come home in after work, it really annoys me to hear her wining and whinging because she has to pack some stickers into envelopes. I guess yeah, they did decide to do that job - but they didn't really think they'd be working through a pandemic so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thank you so much to your mum and dad too. I’ve been in the ED and it’s just been relentless. All our normal admissions plus the COVID admits. I come home so drained from running around all day I can barely hold a conversation. I never expected to be nursing in a pandemic as a NQN but here we are. It’s my hand I’ve been dealt and even on the hard days I wouldn’t change it.

But of course, my thoughts are with Gabby, who must be absolutely exhausted sitting at home with free access to food and toilets without having to doff any PPE just to have a sip of water. Poor girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Absolutely no idea. It seems as though she unfollowed maybe six months? (if we assume she followed her after she made the donation in March 2016, and unfollowed in September) after following Gobs. So it wasn't an immediate unfollow after getting a donation. Jayde had a bucket list she wanted to accomplish so a bunch of youtubers donated to her.

Some discussion on the other sites said that Jayde was pretty upset on twitter after it happened but I haven't found anything yet. Those tweets were probably deleted.

There was massive drama involving Saffron Barker after she passed. Jayde's own mum called her out basically calling her a piece of tit and how she used her daughters illness for views

Thank you so so much!
I'm adding these here too

This is all 'allegedly'
i love the title from the gg screenshots, eat tweet delete 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you so much to your mum and dad too. I’ve been in the ED and it’s just been relentless. All our normal admissions plus the COVID admits. I come home so drained from running around all day I can barely hold a conversation. I never expected to be nursing in a pandemic as a NQN but here we are. It’s my hand I’ve been dealt and even on the hard days I wouldn’t change it.

But of course, my thoughts are with Gabby, who must be absolutely exhausted sitting at home with free access to food and toilets without having to doff any PPE just to have a sip of water. Poor girl!
Fellow ED HCP here too! Although I’ve mostly been off (lockdown one & three) shielding, so doing telehealth. Really feeling for anyone on the frontline currently.

Gabby wouldn’t have a bloody clue what hard work is, if it slapped her in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fellow ED HCP here too! Although I’ve mostly been off (lockdown one & three) shielding, so doing telehealth. Really feeling for anyone on the frontline currently.

Gabby wouldn’t have a bloody clue what hard work is, if it slapped her in the face.
Bless you! I’m so glad they were able to find you a role that suited. I was a shielder first time round but now we know more my risk is less so I chose to work. Sometimes the shielding and isolation was harder than being able to go to work so I feel for you, I really struggled with it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Odds on her playing the victim?
"if yew were a real pruhfeshunal like me yew would know that keeping yewr personul and pruhfeshunal life separate is sewper important. Yew, however, are a 30+ hater troll baby. Bye hun, dewnt let the tit boxes hit yew on yewr way out x"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
"if yew were a real pruhfeshunal like me yew would know that keeping yewr personul and pruhfeshunal life separate is sewper important. Yew, however, are a 30+ hater troll baby. Bye hun, dewnt let the tit boxes hit yew on yewr way out x"
STOP PICKING ME APART AND SHITTING ON EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME SEWPER HAPPY.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I'm not one to post names and places where she goes or lives but the Insta story of her with pain after her op was taken in a NHS GP's Practice (easy to figure out, she posted their logo behind her). She goes private when the NHS says no Gabriella, there's no need for that scan/op.
This is what bothers me

you can pay for any operation diagnostic private . There’s a whole Reddit for munchausen influencers

now sorry I keep bringing it upbut I could post a picture of all the pain relief and other pills I’m on for endometriosis all nhs prescribed because I actually have a chronic illness

I also think she’s a pain killer addict the gloating about being on tramadol etc a gp wouldn’t prescribe her due to no need so she get illness and operation where private will prescribe you anything for money

she pays around 60 pounds for her prescriptions of course they will give anything

she’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Not to go too far off topic, but I love finding other healthcare professionals! I done a bit of work in the testing centres before going back to university, too. Wouldn't change it for the world.

What annoys me most about Gabby is she has always had a kind of lacklustre work ethic, but she's gotten particularly intolerable of late. I used to LOVE her videos back when she first moved to London and was just living her live without majorly tit-stirring and when she'd actually put effort into her content. Even though she pretty much leeched onto Zoe in that era, at least she had more of a personality than breaking lockdown and talking about an operaaashun she had like a month ago

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So this came up on my Instagram and made me think of Gobbys drawings. Feel I should stress that I am pretty sure this is photpshopped.
Inspired by Velvetgh0st?

ED is an absolute nightmare at the best of times, sending you love that's not an easy job at all (especially as an NQN!)

Now, making Procreate "art" and sticking it on a card...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she talks is so condescending idk what they guy done and even he can’t remember so I’m going to assume it was Gabby blowing things up and calling it bullying as per usual (correct me if I’m wrong)

he genuinely seemed sorry and she’s being so rude if that was me I’d have hit back at her and given her the nasty ness back but good on him for truly being sorry

Reactions: 45
I'm really sorry to bring up more old screenshots and stuff, but can anyone enlighten me on wtf happened between these two?
She didn't even give him a chance. I get being hurt by people, but this guy obviously wanted to make amends?
Not sure what is was about, but the boy Georgie was 16 at the time and Gabby was 20.
Arguing with teenagers as usual.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.