Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sockmonkey

That tweet about being “jealous of young women making a successful business and life for themselves” 🤮

Gabs if you’re reading, please listen to why I use this website. I am also a successful young woman, in my opinion much more successful than you because what I do actually makes a difference in the world. I work incredibly hard in a job that I love but is really challenging, especially with Covid. Seeing the way you treat people and the way you complain endlessly despite all the privilege you have just makes me sad, not jealous. It’s a true injustice in the world that people like you earn shitloads of money and have an easy ride in life from doing very little work and being a really nasty human, whilst the true heroes in this world go underpaid and unnoticed.
That’s why I don’t like you and that’s why I read and post here. It also provides some great escapism in a really difficult time.

I’m sure lots of my fellow tattlers relate to this also!

• Heart
Reactions: 105

lemichoco

Why has she got that stupid 'she/her' thing in her info on IG? Is it literally because so many people do this trend now? Who tf cares what gender you are? Her pronouns should be potato/box shitter.
Yeah no. Having pronouns in your bio is super important if you're an ally to the trans and non-binary community.
I'll refer you to that article : https://medium.com/matthews-place/w...-put-their-pronouns-in-their-bio-381fe9601734

But if you're to lazy to read, this paragraph is the most helpful
"It’s helpful for cisgender people from both within the LGBTQ+ community and outside of it to include their pronouns in their bio as it creates a safer environment for trans people. It opens a safe space to talk about pronouns and it also lets those of us who use different pronouns to share ours without being the odd one out. When cisgender people share their pronouns whether it be in an online bio, on a name tag, or shared face to face during introductions it helps to normalize the act of sharing one’s pronouns in all settings not just LGBTQ+ ones. This helps us not only normalize sharing and asking about pronouns, but it also helps to normalize the larger trans community and its umbrella communities. Everyone should be able to feel comfortable with their pronouns and have their pronouns respected by others."

We all agree that Gabriella is not a good person and she might put her pronouns in her bio just because everyone does it, but I don't think it's something we should attack her on as it is a good thing for trans, non-binary and gender nonconforming individuals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

ECH

VIP Member
Nothing pisses me off more than this because I was a free school meal kid because right after I was born my dad had an accident and became disabled and my mum was chronically ill until she died when I was 12. I guess to people like Chris, my parents should have just foreseen these things happening and chose not to have me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93

FlimityFlamity

Right. This is really irking me so I have to share!
When I read this sticker over and over convinced there was a word missing. Then I googled it and realised it's actually a Dumbledore quote!
But what makes it worse is that she clearly doesn't understand the quote at all. She has put emphasis on "dream" but in this quote "dream" is like the negative and "live" is the positive so she should have made "live" emphasised instead.
The whole point of the quote is that you don't waste all your time dreaming and miss out on actually living your life but then again Gambon the Recluse who spends 4+ years "making" an album only to discover all she needed to do was buy a mic and record from home wouldn't get that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

GossWhore

VIP Member
Like this comment if you have Twitter and HAVEN'T been blocked my Gabbie. I wanna see something lol

Reactions: 91

Anotherone

VIP Member
The story continues with the guy from before! Maybe he saw Gabbys woe is me Instagram stories and decided not to give her a dime. Or maybe he just didn’t want to run the risk of there being shit in the box
:unsure:
Sew is ok to contact her "personal" twitter to talk about the ✨shop ✨when someone kiss her ass but not when someone ask her for direction?
The answer could be as simple as thank you for contacting me this is the link to that hahaha but noooo it is because the freaking +30 hater wants to return my bewtefewl print 🙃
1611323340398.png

1611323411694.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

HotTea

I know it’s too early for a thread title suggestion, so allow me to just read out this little ditty: *clears throat*

Greasy ham fists, Nellie’s shedding, this print is great for hamster bedding!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Wickedtown

VIP Member
1212DA6E-3A3F-4ADE-9E5F-9F7B1A80C080.png

no Gabby she wasn't asking if you vacuum the whole office, she was asking whether you use the same vacuum on your grubby floors that harbour all kinds of dirt and bacteria. Can't tell if she's genuinely that thick or if she's dodging the question.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

snowfairy17

VIP Member
I know the Loosical was two threads ago but I’ve had this in my head for days and it reminds me of Gabbie

*when Gabbie wants orders*
Minions: Good evening, is this available?
Gabbie: yes it is

*when orders start coming in*
Gabbie: please leave me alone - we are sleeping.
Minions: ?
Gabbie: No more contacting please. Thanks appreciate
Minions: you contacted me
Gabbie: I know- I no longer interested. Please stop contacting me now. I will contact attorney general if you do not stop. Thsnks

• Haha
Reactions: 86