Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full title c/o @Doc
Gabriella Lindley #35: Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more, just to be the mum who drove a thousand miles as Covid numbers soared

Nothing has changed. We're still jealous haters; Gabriella is still a girl who once tit in box.

(Edited to add, I managed to f up and leave her bloody name out of the title, sorry Mods!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Jane is still at the stink hole. Rumour has it she travelled back to thurgoland and then travelled back again to Brighton during lockdown as Gobby had been texting her.

Gobshite still continues to tell people they shouldn’t be breaking lockdown rules, while simultaneously breaking lock down rules herself.

She released more tit on her shop which the brain dead minions lapped up, because stickers are about their intelligence level (aged 5) and some over priced a5 prints of quotes she’s copied from elsewhere, as she hasn’t got an original bone in her body.

Threw a fit because one of her “fans” was disappointed there was still no overseas shipping, despite being told there would be soon. Blames COVID and Brexit for the reason why, when really it’s because she’s too thick and bone idle to work it out.

Continues to moan and complain to anyone that will listen, despite getting the amount of orders actual small businesses could only dream of getting. Too greedy to stagger her stock so she can get them out on time and not be “overwhelmed”.

Reads here more than we do, and does nothing but complain about it. Don’t read here then head!

Reactions: 45
New thread reminder that Gabriella Lindley AKA Gabby Lindley or Velvetgh0st, former friend of Zoella, is trying to step away from Youtube and now owns an online “shop” called Juniper Moon which was embroiled in a copying scandal when first launched.

She has also admitted to shitting in a box.
Is scared of red.
And loves bacon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Just me parking my comment to remind myself, however bad life gets at least I'm not Gabriella Lindley

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Aw my first ever title! Thank you fellow troll babies😂😂

Wonder when the shop will close in order to give Grabby a rest? I’m thinking by Monday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
well let's see how long it will take her to read here and remove that as well!
I bet she is still sleeping !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched her house tour from September 16 when she was in London and apart from the kettle nothing is the same! Not even the knick knacks are the same.
She is just burning money buying all new furniture when it looked lovely only 4 years ago.
Absolutely crazy to think of the waste especially because she doesn't buy cheap furniture eg in that's video she had a sofa from loaf which isn't cheap and her current sofa bed is around £800.

Reactions: 28
well let's see how long it will take her to read here and remove that as well!
I bet she is still sleeping !
this is gabby we're talking about who sleeps till at least newn so maybe it'll get removed from her shipping policy this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 22
this is gabby we're talking about who sleeps till at least newn so maybe it'll get removed from her shipping policy this evening
*malfoy voice* I didn't know you could read.
It'll be Jane doing the dirty work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had a daft thought at stupid o'clock this morning... I didn't notice the sofa tetris yesterday. Has Jane taken it home and come back? Or has Jane not been there the whole time like she says and has arrived and put it in her car? Either way, some covid rules have probably been broken again

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That's even better she's too lazy to ship anywhere else than UK - her minions will get bored soon and her sales will go shite.

Reactions: 14
I'm curious to see if one day when she gets her driver's license she'll travel to her mum's and back or still make Jane drive. Although I think she'll be sew busy again and won't get her license soon.

Reactions: 21
The fact that Becca's business is newer than gobbatron's and is posting outside of the UK without making excuses is *chefs kiss*

No excuses Gab. No excuses.
And actually... well executed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.