Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently having a nosy at her terms and conditions. Can someone please explain this section to me cos it doesn't make sense to me at all. 'We are not responsible if the information on the site is not accurate'. Wut?

I don't usually understand T&C's so maybe it's just me being stupid.

Edit to add (2nd attachment) - 'we're just gonna steal your ideas and not credit you for it'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm currently having a nosy at her terms and conditions. Can someone please explain this section to me cos it doesn't make sense to me at all. 'We are not responsible if the information on the site is not accurate'. Wut?

I don't usually understand T&C's so maybe it's just me being stupid.

Edit to add (2nd attachment) - 'we're just gonna steal your ideas and not credit you for it'
Does it refer do the platform's t&c? Like the platform her shop is on and majority of the shops have the same t&c? I would only understand it as the owners of the platform are not responsible for inaccurate info on Gob's shop.

Reactions: 13
Does it refer do the platform's t&c? Like the platform her shop is on and majority of the shops have the same t&c? I would only understand it as the owners of the platform are not responsible for inaccurate info on Gob's shop.
That would make sense. It's a bit confusing as it's not really clear or consistent on who it's about (to me anyway haha)

Reactions: 9
‘A website full of fun stationery, home decor & lots more to help inspire you in your everyday life.’

That is not how I would describe the contents of her shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
‘A website full of fun stationery, home decor & lots more to help inspire you in your everyday life.’

That is not how I would describe the contents of her shop.
Let me help you out Gabs
A website full of overpriced tat, created by real small business owners and profited by me, Gabriella Lindley, the star of the show. Call me Alan Sugar. If you want to email us about any queries, don't, becos I don't care. X.'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This may have been mentioned before and I've missed it but I'm guessing her secret necklace is a collab with the brand Ana Luisa. I've seen SO SO many Youtubers reveal collabs with this brand and they all say they've had to keep it secret for a long while. I subscribe to less than 10 channels and 3 have recently 'designed' necklaces with AL recently. The necklaces all look the same too:

I can finally tell you...
The secret is out...

Ladies, no one really cares. Do you best to sell this landfill tat if you must, but it ain't a git secret it's a cash grab.

Gabs is clearly the least deserving of any collab though.
Up close of her necklace from her shop image of her, mountains and a sun. Looks even more likely that it's Ana Luisa. What's that got to do with Gob anyway? She's a mountain climber? She likes travelling? What?

36448398-12FC-4793-A990-5D6555E696A9.jpg

36448398-12FC-4793-A990-5D6555E696A9 (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so aggressive! And clearly just rolled out of bed as she’s only just responded!
Ok but this person already said the email didn’t work and it bounced back so she can’t just be like ‘yOu dIdnT eMaIL’ ??? Like others have said she uses twitter to blast other companies and they always say ‘send us your order number in a DM’ so why can’t she do the same? It’s not like she’s getting inundated with requests, she could help this one person.
Honestly this all just further proves how Gabby is not fit to run a business, it’s all fun and games when she’s taking the money but she has no business sense. She’s like a kid playing at running shop except this is real life and adults are buying her tit, it’s not going to wash.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
She’s so aggressive! And clearly just rolled out of bed as she’s only just responded!
That person clearly said the email bounced back so obviously it will look like they haven’t emailed her? How she has any customers is a mystery that even Scooby & Co can’t solve

Reactions: 40
I thought this person was trolling her to begin with. But tbh, it wouldn’t really matter if they were or weren’t. It just demonstrates how she treats her customers. She doesn’t know if they are or not, and as such, she should treat all comments about her business the same, and answer them in a professional manner. She can’t pick and choose when her twitter is “personal” or not. If it was personal she wouldn’t have all the followers on it that she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Gobby really is do as i say not as I do. How many hauls did she shill out with clothes that never saw the light of day with the intention of making a haul video for monetary gain and then returning everything, how many times did she tweet @ the company bc she didn't get her way. Gobs, stop treating your customers like trash!!! Bc believe me us TROLL Babies are not wasting our money on your ben and holly's little kingdom prints so at least value the dumb ones that do....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I can't wait to see her response to this!!
She’ll be FEWMING! How dare anyone prove her wrong! But she will just say Nellie is immewn and his fur can’t cause allergic reactions. Or just block them, surprised she hasn’t already actually. Juniper Jane will be there to rub her back and feed her bacon and tell her to ignore the nasty twitter man anyway.

Reactions: 45
You put a person on blast to hundreds of thousands of people when they wrote fat instead of far accidentally
Get off your high horse

Why can she do things for so many people to see and yet apparently that’s not ok for her customers to do? Let me guess “I’m just a small business” “I’m just one person” “Excuse 837 of the day as to why the world owes her a living” 🙄
4EE91B1D-3B2B-4A39-A863-38E963F5B160.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Gabby will be furious she can’t delete someone else’s tweets and anyone searching her will see this about her ‘business’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.