Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You put a person on blast to hundreds of thousands of people when they wrote fat instead of far accidentally
Get off your high horse

Why can she do things for so many people to see and yet apparently that’s not ok for her customers to do? Let me guess “I’m just a small business” “I’m just one person” “Excuse 837 of the day as to why the world owes her a living” 🙄
View attachment 398537
She's such a non-passive, just totally aggressive witch. Customer raises genuine concern regarding the cat being in the packing room and the risk it poses, still manages to come across as blaming the customer and clearly she secretly wants to call them a hater.

Reactions: 34
B87E724D-9459-4BB4-9B6B-56AEF0270722.jpeg

Can’t seem to see his tweets anymore but she’s back at it with the lawyuh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I think she was a troll too tbh. Account seems to have been deleted.

Defamation for what? 😂
I can’t believe she still thinks anyone believes these stupid threats, if she actually tried to sue anyone it would be online somewhere...

Reactions: 38
How can it be defamation of character to say that her cat goes in her office? HE DOES 🤦‍♀️

Surely all the companies she tweets should sue her!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
It’s kind of frustrating to see when her bringing up her lawyer works and causes these people to go private or delete their whole accounts. It most likely just inflates her already massive ego and just encourages her to use that threat more often to manipulate these people which is honestly pretty vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
Her tweet and the full thread in one place for anyone blocked. I’m crying, how funny😭😭

but seriously, to any of you that know the law, when she talks about defamation in this case, does she have ANY sort of ground to stand on? Genuinely curious
ETA sorry I think these uploaded in the wrong order, last one should come second (or be the first of her screenshots that she’s tweeted)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Her tweet and the full thread in one place for anyone blocked. I’m crying, how funny😭😭

but seriously, to any of you that know the law, when she talks about defamation in this case, does she have ANY sort of ground to stand on? Genuinely curious
No. She would have to show this one customer damaged her reputation to the extent that she lost business. She’s just mouthing off as always.
Not to mention it will be expensive to even bring the case and she wants every penny she can get for her kitchen/house. She will never sue.

Reactions: 33

From Google:
Defamation is the oral or written communication of a false statement about another that unjustly harms their reputation and usually constitutes a tort or crime. In several countries, including South Korea, a true statement can also be considered defamation.
It doesn't seem either false or unjust if other people are providing evidence of her behaviour appearing to help someone out? More importantly, the WWW is full of evidence of her nastiness. PLUS! If she HAD a lawyer surely they'd be concerned about her plagiarism from small artists and WARNER BROTHERS.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

I don't even know the law and I'm pretty certain there is nothing there to pursue a defamation lawsuit.

Given it was regarding the cat in the packing room, well there is proof of that.

Reactions: 34
I called it! She was gonna play victim and say it was a troll baby

I hope for everyone's sake that this was a legit customer and she just publicly slammed them as a troll because she got criticism.
Knowing her she'll try blame it on this thread when it has nothing to do with us 😂

Reactions: 17
I’m secretly hoping it was a real customer and they tag her shop’s Instagram in a picture of them shredding or burning whatever they’ve bought alongside the “defamation” tweet. Would actually howl

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.