Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really sorry to bring up more old screenshots and stuff, but can anyone enlighten me on wtf happened between these two?
She didn't even give him a chance. I get being hurt by people, but this guy obviously wanted to make amends?
No idea what that is all about but doesn’t she often say she has changed and apologised for mistakes in her past and would like to move on?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Has she stuck round stickers over the barcode that needs to be scanned for it to go into the post system or
In no way defending her but I think she’s just placed them over people’s addresses (not stuck down) so no one can read them? Cause I can’t see her giving away her £3+ stickers for free, she’s too money greedy for that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn't resist having a dig at Royal Mail, could she? I'd love if it they just cancelled her service. Imagine the stress the Royal Mail are actually under to keep everything going on reduced staff with restrictions, and this brat is flapping her rubbery ham-chops about how stressful it is for HER.
Has this awful woman ever shown any consideration towards any other human ever???

Reactions: 17
In no way defending her but I think she’s just placed them over people’s addresses (not stuck down) so no one can read them? Cause I can’t see her giving away her £3+ stickers for free, she’s too money greedy for that
Yeah it is, and we know that blurring the addresses is just sew sew hard for her, she is exhausted :( just gobs being lazy once again haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched her house tour from September 16 when she was in London and apart from the kettle nothing is the same! Not even the knick knacks are the same.
She is just burning money buying all new furniture when it looked lovely only 4 years ago.
Absolutely crazy to think of the waste especially because she doesn't buy cheap furniture eg in that's video she had a sofa from loaf which isn't cheap and her current sofa bed is around £800.
I’ve lost count of the number of sofas she’s had, it must be at least double figures. I think she has three in her current living room and one in the bedroom...how many does one flat need?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Can I ask (I’m sure it’s been discussed before) where did she admit to shitting in a box? I truly believe it but I’d love to watch the video or read the post from the chinny chin chin’s mouth? 😂
It was a tweet. Pretty sure it’s on the wiki (pink button at the top) but if not someone will defo have a screenshot x

Reactions: 5
It was a tweet. Pretty sure it’s on the wiki (pink button at the top) but if not someone will defo have a screenshot x
Ooooo thanks! Didn’t realise there was a wiki. Just reading about her makes me almost as much of a lazy lump as her! 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This may have been mentioned before and I've missed it but I'm guessing her secret necklace is a collab with the brand Ana Luisa. I've seen SO SO many Youtubers reveal collabs with this brand and they all say they've had to keep it secret for a long while. I subscribe to less than 10 channels and 3 have recently 'designed' necklaces with AL recently. The necklaces all look the same too:

Yes I was going to say Ana Luisa too!! All of a sudden they’re bloody everywhere

Reactions: 14
Ooooo thanks! Didn’t realise there was a wiki. Just reading about her makes me almost as much of a lazy lump as her! 😂 x
The wiki is still in progress! I'm collecting pics and will try and update it more within the next few days 😊

There's plenty more to come. Trust 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agreed! Even If she is as big of a dick as Gabby implies, no wait flat out states she is, then at keast becca rose knows to keep it off her socials, and act professionally for the most part. Brogan tate's content has no appeal to me, but she seems to ge the only one complaining about BR, and even then Tate was in the wrong.

I’m not interested in Becca’s content, and I’ve always thought her use of highlighter is questionable, but I can’t help liking her. As well as being a talented artist she also actually does have a chronic illness that she doesn’t whine about or use for attention. And a boyfriend and friends. I know Gabbie claims Becca is vile person who lies, but based on their online content over the years, I know who I prefer. Gobbie must be seething with jealousy

Reactions: 13
Gabby you get to sit in the comfort of your own home packing orders with help of your Mum every day, you don’t know the meaning of exhausted stfu
Hahahahahahahahaha I replied to this story earlier saying there’s millions of key workers working their arses off in order to keep the country running and keep us safe - they are exhausted but you don’t hear them complaining all over social media. Your job is very easy in comparison to a lot of peoples, get over it.

and Ive been blocked😂😂really does show how she only cares about herself !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Like this comment if you have Twitter and HAVEN'T been blocked my Gabbie. I wanna see something lol

Reactions: 91
Wow come on guys, putting bits of paper into envelopes does sound extremely difficult. She is truly an inspewration for doing this

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The wiki is still in progress! I'm collecting pics and will try and update it more within the next few days 😊

There's plenty more to come. Trust 😉
I cried with laughter at the list of illnesses, like actual tears and roaring with laughter! 😂 her lung not working...LOL forgot about loads of these 😂 amazing work!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm really glad to see her professionalism being called into question. This is new territory for her and she can grow and learn, or throw a childish strop about haters shitting on what she loves because she can't take criticism.

She needs a business twitter, an email for her business that works that she checks regularly, CLEAR policies,realistic prices, and some lessons in customer service and professional image.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.