Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"This is my personal twitter page"

Right. So you can use your "personal twitter page" to sell stuff, but not sort out queries.
Exactly. If she’s going to say it’s her personal twitter then she shouldn’t be allowed to plug her own brand on their either. She can’t pick and choose when she uses that platform and following - it’s not ok to only advertise your stuff there because it has such a lot of followers, then berate people for contacting you about it. She’s opened herself up to people messaging her there by using it to advertise, that’s on her 🤷🏻‍♀️ works both ways.

Reactions: 55
:unsure:
Sew is ok to contact her "personal" twitter to talk about the ✨shop ✨when someone kiss her ass but not when someone ask her for direction?
The answer could be as simple as thank you for contacting me this is the link to that hahaha but noooo it is because the freaking +30 hater wants to return my bewtefewl print 🙃
View attachment 396740

View attachment 396742
She probably wants for them to email her so she gets to see their full name so she can block and block across all platforms

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Gabby you get to sit in the comfort of your own home packing orders with help of your Mum every day, you don’t know the meaning of exhausted stfu
Me reading that after my boss just sent back 20 contracts I worked until 2am on with pages of amendment due by COP today

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bit of an odd request, but does anyone here have any screenshots from when she donated £340 to that girl (Jayde Allen) who had cancer, then passed in 2017?

I've got the screenshot of her moaning about giving money to someone out of kindness and that person unfollowing her ages later. But haven't got any pics of when she donated the money.

The pic on GG doesn't work and it's not on YTT :(

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It continues 😂😂
She couldn't even have added the email address in the tweet to make it a bit easier? They clearly want to purchase something yet Gobby continuously makes it hard for them to do so ffs and same with the person from the YT comment, your business isn't gonna grow if you keep snapping at your customers you insufferable witch

Reactions: 45
Bit of an odd request, but does anyone here have any screenshots from when she donated £340 to that girl (Jayde Allen) who had cancer, then passed in 2017?

I've got the screenshot of her moaning about giving money to someone out of kindness and that person unfollowing her ages later. But haven't got any pics of when she donated the money.

The pic on GG doesn't work and it's not on YTT :(
I remember that! I’ll have a look and see what I can find.

Edited to add pics

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you! The pic on GG was lost to the tiny pic purge :(

Don't worry if not, I can just save the different screenshots of comments about it. 😊

I wanted to add it to the ongoing wiki list of why she's a tit person.

Reactions: 6
Ffs I keep singing the thread title in my head then imagining Gabboon going "DEW DEW DEW DEW!" for the next part 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you! The pic on GG was lost to the tiny pic purge :(

Don't worry if not, I can just save the different screenshots of comments about it. 😊

I wanted to add it to the ongoing wiki list of why she's a tit person.
Do you know why Jayde unfollowed Gobz?

Reactions: 2
To be fair if your diet was nothing but crisps and you drank nothing but dirty lasagne bath juices you’d be exhausted all the time too you scummy trolls. Remember, she’s got 18 allergies and is SoOoOch a picky eater so she can’t help it - Be KIND! Plus she hadn’t mentioned her period for at least two days so it’s probably starting so she’ll need to lie down while Jewnipuh Jane ramps up her packing speed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This is still so bizarre to me. You have like 600k followers. Why do you care or even notice if a girl with a terminal illness has unfollowed you ....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Exhausted from sitting in her own flat packing orders with someone who helps her

I’m not even gonna say imagine a 12 hour shift on your feet because that’s beyond the realms of realistic for her

imagine if she had to leave the house to sit at a desk for 8 hours

also I find it funny her old videosused to have 200-300k views and now she’s struggling to reach 40k. She just realise she’s irrelevant so just hang on give it 2 months and there will be another illness / surprise / career

how many has she gone through weight loss vids beauty vids design vids small business owner singer actress illness . Oh wait the only vids she gets good views is with other people

she might try to make a friend maybe? Ok not

Also I realise we are in a pandemic so can’t make videos with people but she can’t use that as an excuse for views leaving that happened waaaay before

she could use this time to maybe re connect with old friends .... I’m trying here haha

Reactions: 16
Do you know why Jayde unfollowed Gobz?
Absolutely no idea. It seems as though she unfollowed maybe six months? (if we assume she followed her after she made the donation in March 2016, and unfollowed in September) after following Gobs. So it wasn't an immediate unfollow after getting a donation. Jayde had a bucket list she wanted to accomplish so a bunch of youtubers donated to her.

Some discussion on the other sites said that Jayde was pretty upset on twitter after it happened but I haven't found anything yet. Those tweets were probably deleted.

There was massive drama involving Saffron Barker after she passed. Jayde's own mum called her out basically calling her a piece of tit and how she used her daughters illness for views

Edited to add pics
Thank you so so much!
I'm adding these here too

This is all 'allegedly'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It continues 😂😂
omg that's ridiculous she's not a CEO of multi million dollar corporation that has hundreds of employees. Small business means taking care of every customer you get. Why on Earth can't she respond to one of her few hundred customers but always tweets ikea and every massive company she has ever ordered from.

Reactions: 26
Ok I didn’t know about the fact she tweeted publicly about a young girl with cancer unfollowing her
All because she thought she was owed something because she donated to a dying girl
Makes me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 54
Ok I didn’t know about the fact she tweeted publicly about a young girl with cancer unfollowing her
All because she thought she was owed something because she donated to a dying girl
Makes me sick
Right. You give because you want to. Not because you expect something back.

Reactions: 27
Right. You give because you want to. Not because you expect something back.
Exactly !!! It’s completely vile nothing more to be said now this is the only thing needed to be shown to people buying in her shop nothing else . We can joke all we want about her shop and overpriced stickers and lies about her mum travelling in a train during a pandemic . But this ... it’s disgusting

Reactions: 21
I can't believe all of the tit she has done over the years, she is a trainwreck

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.