Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I have approx. 0 to add to the Gabby chatter because she is so mind numbingly boring. However, I often compare someone like Gabby and her lil shop to Cherry Fox. Cherry is a single parent, attends uni (or college) and runs her business as well as maintaining her social life in her bubble. She sells prints and stickers too, but a lot better than Gabs. Mostly cat related but now she's spanned into Tory bashing which I very much enjoy. She stays up until 3am to package orders, makes TikToks packing them and seems to humble. My boyfriend brought me some of her stuff for Christmas and it's such good quality, there's pin badges too. I don't see much separating someone like Cherry and Gobs except that Gob already had her minions to sell to, I think they're even the same age. I said the same when I compared her too Cristine (SimplyNailogical) on YouTube, if other people can manage to operate doing multiple things, why can't she
Good comparison actually. Cristine still works full time, is now doing a weekly podcast, still uploads to YouTube (not as regularly) and is running a business. Yes she has people who work for the business but she clearly tests every formula and is involved in the decision making. Her business isn't something to make a quick buck, she doesn't need to and it is something she has been passionate about for years.

Reactions: 9
She’s having orders collected from home now so she can spend more time eating Quavers and shitting in boxes packing orders
B3F522FA-D75F-4FDA-8A27-04DE8E218C09.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s having orders collected from home now so she can spend more time eating Quavers and shitting in boxes packing orders
View attachment 396684
Couldn't resist having a dig at Royal Mail, could she? I'd love if it they just cancelled her service. Imagine the stress the Royal Mail are actually under to keep everything going on reduced staff with restrictions, and this brat is flapping her rubbery ham-chops about how stressful it is for HER.

• Angry
Reactions: 53
doesn't she mean:
*OUR collection man
*WE could take yesterday's
*WE have to drop them
*WE'll be able to
*WE're sorry
It’s also (the sorting office) open on Saturday and Sunday so she could get those orders out if she wanted to

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The story continues with the guy from before! Maybe he saw Gabbys woe is me Instagram stories and decided not to give her a dime. Or maybe he just didn’t want to run the risk of there being tit in the box
:unsure:
Sew is ok to contact her "personal" twitter to talk about the ✨shop ✨when someone kiss her ass but not when someone ask her for direction?
The answer could be as simple as thank you for contacting me this is the link to that hahaha but noooo it is because the freaking +30 hater wants to return my bewtefewl print 🙃
1611323340398.png

1611323411694.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
I posted ages ago, probably just as the shop was opening, that she would drop this "our" and "we" business and revert back to "I" as soon as the going got tough and she wanted to garner sympathy. "We" is reserved for when she wants to appear more important and professional than she actually is 😄 classic narc characteristic of turning her problems back onto the people who are actually doing her a favour for buying her tit

• Heart
Reactions: 59
:unsure:
Sew is ok to contact her "personal" twitter to talk about the ✨shop ✨when someone kiss her ass but not when someone ask her for direction?
The answer could be as simple as thank you for contacting me this is the link to that hahaha but noooo it is because the freaking +30 hater wants to return my bewtefewl print 🙃
View attachment 396740

View attachment 396742
I hope that person doesn't try to order anything else. She advertised her shop all over her "personal" Twitter but can't answer a simple question? Why not just "hey, please email me here and I'll send it over" or something similar.

Reactions: 43
If the incompetent twit hadn’t fucked up by not bagging the name “shopjunipermoon” before someone else did, then people wouldn’t have to use her “personal” twitter page to ask her tit. Stupid cow! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Gabby you get to sit in the comfort of your own home packing orders with help of your Mum every day, you don’t know the meaning of exhausted stfu
Ugh! Couldn’t you just punch it!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Of course she’s crappy to the person who might want a return 😂 what a knob

ETA just looked at the account - that’s the same person who asked Gabby about limited edition art and Gabby didn’t reply 👀

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.