Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Becca's business is newer than gobbatron's and is posting outside of the UK without making excuses is *chefs kiss*

No excuses Gab. No excuses.
Someone should message her to let her know Becca Rose can do it if she needs any advice?? 😉😏

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I still can't get over how talented she is either. It's honestly a shame that gabbie is selling more stuff than her on literally no talent
I don’t really know much about her other than what’s been posted here in relation to Gabby, but it would seem she genuinely is good at creative stuff.

And I’m also living for the shade. 😂😂😂

Also also, Lucy Wood (who I do think is a decent type of person) also still does international shipping... so much for literally no other business she knows

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I don’t really know much about her other than what’s been posted here in relation to Gabby, but it would seem she genuinely is good at creative stuff.

Also also, Lucy Wood (who I do think is a decent type of person) also still does international shipping... so much for literally no other business she knows
You'd think being 'best friends' that she would either ask Lucy or Lucy would offer to help/give her advice? It's baffling 😂

Reactions: 25

And mentions high volume orders... Does Lucy witch and whine on release day?

Reactions: 19
I still can't get over how talented she is either. It's honestly a shame that gabbie is selling more stuff than her on literally no talent
Urmmm, did you not see the chin sketches ahe shared a while ago?? Gabs could do those realistic sketches too but chooses to concentrate on the really challenging and unique art with her ipad and procreate. Hallie and that faceless woman holding the bum pumpkins etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know the Loosical was two threads ago but I’ve had this in my head for days and it reminds me of Gabbie

*when Gabbie wants orders*
Minions: Good evening, is this available?
Gabbie: yes it is

*when orders start coming in*
Gabbie: please leave me alone - we are sleeping.
Minions: ?
Gabbie: No more contacting please. Thanks appreciate
Minions: you contacted me
Gabbie: I know- I no longer interested. Please stop contacting me now. I will contact attorney general if you do not stop. Thsnks

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I know the Loosical was two threads ago but I’ve had this in my head for days and it reminds me of Gabbie

Gabbie: I know- I no longer interested. Please stop contacting me now. I will contact attorney general if you do not stop. Thsnks
Just sang this entire exchange to myself, it absolutely has Gabby energy 😂

If you need context:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Wish you could actually do this in a tiktok video 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many A4 foiled prints did she start with? There’s a small fee to split the amount between a few designs but again, the profit is gigantic 😦
5932BFA0-56EF-4293-8DA6-8E49A9F2F82B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m not interested in Becca’s content, and I’ve always thought her use of highlighter is questionable, but I can’t help liking her. As well as being a talented artist she also actually does have a chronic illness that she doesn’t whine about or use for attention. And a boyfriend and friends. I know Gabbie claims Becca is vile person who lies, but based on their online content over the years, I know who I prefer. Gobbie must be seething with jealousy

Reactions: 55
How many A4 foiled prints did she start with? There’s a small fee to split the amount between a few designs but again, the profit is gigantic 😦
View attachment 396552
She started with 200 foiled A4 Prints (OK)

and 600 foiled A5 Prints spread over 5 designs (Bloom and Grow [100], Flowers Grow [100], Love is All Around [100], You're so Golden [200] and You are Wonderful [100])

so her A5 prints cost her 67p each and the A4 cost £1.30 each which is slightly ironic considering her most expensive thing to buy is her worst seller

Her profit is disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m not interested in Becca’s content, and I’ve always thought her use of highlighter is questionable, but I can’t help liking her. As well as being a talented artist she also actually does have a chronic illness that she doesn’t whine about or use for attention. And a boyfriend and friends. I know Gabbie claims Becca is vile person who lies, but based on their online content over the years, I know who I prefer. Gobbie must be seething with jealousy
Ngl I used to love watching her back in her blonde days even if the lies began then when she said she was naturally bleach blonde 😂 I stopped watching around the time she began to morph into Arabella, but I did find her relatable as I also have epilepsy. I'm really glad that she has her own busniess up and running and is talented and successful in it. Yes, she lies here and there, as we all do, but nothing on Gabby's level. I hope that one day in the future Lucy and Becca somehow do a collab and Gabby absolutely loses her tit.

Reactions: 20
Maybe she had a moment of self awareness with that wife thing.. something special? limited edition pieces?! ROFL, what the hell? It’s a bit of scribble on paper not a designer one of a kind piece of jewellery. She thought they were trolling because surely nobody would really think that tit is good

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry I have approx. 0 to add to the Gabby chatter because she is so mind numbingly boring. However, I often compare someone like Gabby and her lil shop to Cherry Fox. Cherry is a single parent, attends uni (or college) and runs her business as well as maintaining her social life in her bubble. She sells prints and stickers too, but a lot better than Gabs. Mostly cat related but now she's spanned into Tory bashing which I very much enjoy. She stays up until 3am to package orders, makes TikToks packing them and seems to humble. My boyfriend brought me some of her stuff for Christmas and it's such good quality, there's pin badges too. I don't see much separating someone like Cherry and Gobs except that Gob already had her minions to sell to, I think they're even the same age. I said the same when I compared her too Cristine (SimplyNailogical) on YouTube, if other people can manage to operate doing multiple things, why can't she

Reactions: 12
Maybe she had a moment of self awareness with that wife thing.. something special? limited edition pieces?! ROFL, what the hell? It’s a bit of scribble on paper not a designer one of a kind piece of jewellery. She thought they were trolling because surely nobody would really think that tit is good
I think they were trolling as well tbf 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.