Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but how can you complain about being ‘exhausted’ from sitting in your flat when there’s emergency service workers/key workers working 12+ hour shifts for weeks and months on end, putting their lives at risk to help and protect others. I’m not saying she isn’t working hard - I’m sure she thinks she is- but a few days of graft doesn’t make you exhausted. Wake up and join the real world Gabby

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
:unsure:
Sew is ok to contact her "personal" twitter to talk about the ✨shop ✨when someone kiss her ass but not when someone ask her for direction?
The answer could be as simple as thank you for contacting me this is the link to that hahaha but noooo it is because the freaking +30 hater wants to return my bewtefewl print 🙃
View attachment 396740

View attachment 396742

Is it his (or anyone's) fault that she said Jewniper Mewn had a Twitter page then completely failed to register the @? How else can people get in touch? Especially if she ignores emails according to those YouTube comments.

Aaaannndddd do as I say not as I do, airing grievances out to companies on Twitter is her favourite thing to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
God she needs her lip fillers dissolving ASAP 😭 they do her no favours whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Excuse me haterz it must be sewww exhausting sitting on her lazy hammy arse licking her quaver coated fingers profiting money from those less fortunate. In her eyes she is a key worker saving the world one ugly fraudulent sticker at a time x x x x x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone want a laugh?

In this video, she said she got an A in art and was supposed to go to uni for art or musical theatre - she wanted to go to Guildford hahahaha
This was the same girl who willingly dropped out of college.

Also found these amazing creations of her minions trying to copy her crimson chin drawings. Or they're taking the piss.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Anyone want a laugh?

In this video, she said she got an A in art and was supposed to go to uni for art or musical theatre - she wanted to go to Guidlford hahahaha

Also found these amazing creations of her minions trying to copy her crimson chin drawings. Or they're taking the piss.

THE CHINS LMAOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
2021-01-22 14_41_50.144+0000.jpg

Is it just me or is there a disgusting amount of grot around around her thumbnail in that picture? We all know she doesn't wash her hands so all those packaged orders have been touched by those dirty nails.

Screenshot_20210122-143439_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also, I'm howling at this guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
I’m sorry but how can you complain about being ‘exhausted’ from sitting in your flat when there’s emergency service workers/key workers working 12+ hour shifts for weeks and months on end, putting their lives at risk to help and protect others. I’m not saying she isn’t working hard - I’m sure she thinks she is- but a few days of graft doesn’t make you exhausted. Wake up and join the real world Gabby
translation: I just woke up becosss I was up until late blocking haterz and reading tattle and Jane didn't have my brekie readyyyyy ugh I dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone want a laugh?

In this video, she said she got an A in art and was supposed to go to uni for art or musical theatre - she wanted to go to Guildford hahahaha

Haha I went to GSA Guildford (not the undergraduate degree), there's no way she'd get in. I know some insanely talented people who auditioned for the undergraduate course and weren't accepted!

Reactions: 23
Haha I went to GSA Guildford (not the undergraduate degree), there's no way she'd get in. I know some insanely talented people who auditioned for the undergraduate course and weren't accepted!
Exactly this, she would never have passed the audition - if by a freak accident she did, she'd not have lasted a term, you can't skip classes or call a tutor a bully in places like this, there's always someone ready to take your place.

Is she buying sweatshirts in XXL to make herself look smaller or...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How the duck is she exhausted? 😂😂😂

If she wasn’t made of pork and misery she might be able to handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just had an advert for clothing website come up and I thought I’d take a look.. found something for our Gabs
60ADA21D-DEA3-4D5E-BB23-227470A748B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Is she buying sweatshirts in XXL to make herself look smaller or...
I thought that with the grey jumper she’s had on constantly, the neckline was massive compared to what her proper size would be 🙄

Also, how the duck have I not seen those drawings before?! Omggggggggg 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bless her, she’s working harder than she ever has done before, and she thinks that’s what exhaustion and hard work actually is. That’s what happen’s when you get to 26, have never had a normal job, and have a mum that will tackle all the adulting for you. She really believes that she deserves this lifestyle because she didn’t ask to be born.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Off topic but I had a dream that I opened a packet of prawn cocktails quavers at a party type situation. In my own house and Gabby walks out the bathroom and they’re hers and just stands there not talking but expecting them back so I say are you too good for talking now. A fight happens which ends in Her dad throwing racist abuse at me. Very funny since I’ve never had a dream of you tubers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.