Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be FEWMING! How dare anyone prove her wrong! But she will just say Nellie is immewn and his fur can’t cause allergic reactions. Or just block them, surprised she hasn’t already actually. Juniper Jane will be there to rub her back and feed her bacon and tell her to ignore the nasty twitter man anyway.
I desperately want someone to sue her arse so she'll finally experience her dream of being in a courtroom with a HaTer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she wants a quiet little life I'd suggest she stops being a greedy little c*nt and find another way to make money that doesn't rely on having a social media following! She's more than happy with the limelight when it involves snatching money off the people who follow her. She's actively been trying to expand her social media presence with her small business tiktok bullshit. But now that's suddenly not what she wants and the limelight is too much for her?
If she was that bothered about staying out the limelight, she could have really bigged up Jewniper (separate tik tok, twitter etc) and then eventually deleted her "personal accounts" and kept them for "friends and family" but we all know she'd never do that lol

Reactions: 21
Gutted now I can’t stalk my ham queen on Twitter. Whatever shall I do with my already little time I have????? Devastated

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I always wonder how much hate Gabby actually gets that isn't self-inflicted by her reading here, because I always thought it would be loads, I always got the impression that youtubers deleted a lot of 'troll comments' that are just stuff like 'you're fat' or 'you're ugly' commented on their videos, and most would delete, not pay attention and move on and that's what they'd refer to if they ever got asked how they deal with the hate.

For the longest time I also thought that whenever Gabby referred to her 'trolls' or 'haters' it must be other instagram messages from people who don't post on here, as the majority of people on here don't interact with her or are already blocked.

But we've seen how Gabby reacts to the smallest situation where someone says anything negative to her, thinking of the girl who accidentally said 'fat' instead of 'far' and now this situation with a possible customer, she overreacts so bad, has a tantrum about it, puts their username on blast and makes it so obvious it's gotten to her. So surely she can't actually get that many negative comments as she makes it so obvious that she does?

This is basically a long rambly post saying that I think Gabby is just not suited to a career where she's even somewhat in the public eye because she clearly can't cope or act like a mature adult in any capacity
I also thought this and then remember a few weeks ago when she posted samples of hate messages on instagram and some of them were quite old? I 100% dont agree with sending her anything direct though and font really understand why people do tbh.

Reactions: 10
If you wanted to take a leaf from Gabby’s book (and I wouldn’t because I’m not a bleep), you could say “you chose that job”.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I guess success means different things to different people but I have honestly never once thought of Gabby as being successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She's only made her twitter private because she didn't like her business criticism being public.

Reactions: 48
Also, does she not think everyone else receives constructive criticism in their jobs? In fact, sometimes it’s not constructive. Or that people work with others that they don’t like or who are unpleasant? You can’t just block everything that’s not adoring

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think a lot of her wealth is hoarded cos she doesn’t go out anywhere or have any friends/support network.
Even a long drive with my boyfriend ends up ‘costing’ cos of petrol and a mcflurry- these little things add up. She doesn’t have any of that.

I love the way she thinks we’re jealous of her weird discharge smelling flat and loneliness. I really don’t want to be mean but she is a lesson to young girls on what NOT to be.
I’m kind of sad about that troll acc as it discredits the valid stuff tattlers have been saying.
I don’t wish downfall on anyone but this fat gargoyle genuinely needs it. Sadly it will never happen as she is too irrelevant.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Well.... I mean we know she has a cat in there even though she said she didn't but at least she wrote it down and gave us all a screenshot too 😅

That tweeter said cats though? Maybe they didn't realise she was at her mums in some of her pics?

Also, does she not think everyone else receives constructive criticism in their jobs? In fact, sometimes it’s not constructive. Or that people work with others that they don’t like or who are unpleasant? You can’t just block everything that’s not adoring
Ermaghaaaad my coworker is an absolute dick at times.. He makes me furious!!! But we have to just get on with it as that's what Co workers do.

He's also my partner in real life and ernaghaaaad he is an absolute dick at times 😂😂

Really not sure gobs could cope in any relationship (which she has proven time and time again)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If she was that bothered about staying out the limelight, she could have really bigged up Jewniper (separate tik tok, twitter etc) and then eventually deleted her "personal accounts" and kept them for "friends and family" but we all know she'd never do that lol
She'd literally only have Jane and a disgruntled Bev following her. She'd make a twitter for Nelly to boost the numbers. I can imagine George wouldn't even follow her if she did this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Up close of her necklace from her shop image of her, mountains and a sun. Looks even more likely that it's Ana Luisa. What's that got to do with Gob anyway? She's a mountain climber? She likes travelling? What?

View attachment 398434

View attachment 398435
Sorry to bang on about this bloody ~secret~ necklace but I just realised another Youtuber I follow recently did a collab with Ana Luisa TOO.

JESUS it's RIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No you don't understand, Gabby is the only person to ever face any unjustified criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry to bang on about this bloody ~secret~ necklace but I just realised another Youtuber I follow recently did a collab with Ana Luisa TOO.

JESUS it's RIFE.
I'm assuming that all these gals announcing their collabs have worked with Ana Luisa in the past tho right? Have we ever seen Gobby do an AD for them? I think it's more likely to be Missoma bc of how many of their pieces she had in her advent calendar

Reactions: 6
I'm assuming that all these gals announcing their collabs have worked with Ana Luisa in the past tho right? Have we ever seen Gobby do an AD for them? I think it's more likely to be Missoma bc of how many of their pieces she had in her advent calendar
I don't think so tbh. I've never seen them mention them in past videos. I follow a British Youtuber who is an artist and she recently did a collab with them too, she definitely hadn't mentioned them before (she's not got too many videos but a lot of subs due to her shop etc).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.