Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I enjoy THE MOST! is she thinks people are jealous of her... You could give me all the money in the world and I wouldn't swap! #notasmallbusinessowner
This is one thing that almost makes me pity her...she thinks we’re all jealous of her money. Well, not being funny, but she’s hardly a millionaire. And the money she does have comes at what cost? Not close with her family, has no friends, no hobbies or interests, her job is crap and probably incredibly unfulfilling...these things to me are priceless and I wouldn’t trade the money Gabby has for them. The fact that she thinks the only worthwhile thing in life is apparently money and that’s why people are jealous almost makes me feel sorry for her that this is the life she lives but I mean, she brought it on herself. I genuinely would not trade with her.

Reactions: 48
That tweet about being “jealous of young women making a successful business and life for themselves” 🤮

Gabs if you’re reading, please listen to why I use this website. I am also a successful young woman, in my opinion much more successful than you because what I do actually makes a difference in the world. I work incredibly hard in a job that I love but is really challenging, especially with Covid. Seeing the way you treat people and the way you complain endlessly despite all the privilege you have just makes me sad, not jealous. It’s a true injustice in the world that people like you earn shitloads of money and have an easy ride in life from doing very little work and being a really nasty human, whilst the true heroes in this world go underpaid and unnoticed.
That’s why I don’t like you and that’s why I read and post here. It also provides some great escapism in a really difficult time.

I’m sure lots of my fellow tattlers relate to this also!

• Heart
Reactions: 105
If she genuinely wants a quiet normal life, delete your insta/YouTube/twitter and go get a normal job in a store/office/etc?
Easy solution she’s just too lazy to actually go and work like a normal person, she’d rather sit in her flat selling crap to minions and complain about it on Insta
That video i posted yesterday (?) about the art uni stuff - 'realising things' - she literally bragged about being 'insta famous' and doing well on yt.

She'd never retire quietly. She likes the money too much.

Reactions: 16
The only thing Gabby’s been successful in was hitching herself onto Zoe’s wagon when Zoe was on the up. Once you have a following it’s not exactly hard work - look at the tweets from these followers, they’re just fan girls with rose tinted glasses on, Gabby can do no wrong and they’ll lap up any old shite she produces. To think money is the key marker of success shows what a narrow minded view of the world she has tbh.

Reactions: 31
If she wants a quiet little life I'd suggest she stops being a greedy little c*nt and find another way to make money that doesn't rely on having a social media following! She's more than happy with the limelight when it involves snatching money off the people who follow her. She's actively been trying to expand her social media presence with her small business tiktok bullshit. But now that's suddenly not what she wants and the limelight is too much for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
All the people tweeting her about positivity should just be sent the screenshots of her bullying and being vile to a Young girl with cancer all because she donated to her

I think she knows her sales and views are dwindling so she’s trying to post an cause drama just to reactions and views and justification

Gabi sweetie you being cancelled

Reactions: 17
All the people tweeting her about positivity should just be sent the screenshots of her bullying and being vile to a Young girl with cancer all because she donated to her

I think she knows her sales and views are dwindling so she’s trying to post an cause drama just to reactions and views and justification

Gabi sweetie you being cancelled
Unfortunately because it's more of a 'we said, she said' scenario, she'll say that she was talking about someone else like her mum. Cos lets face it, she pins the blame on Jane for most stuff that goes wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
God, Can't wait to hear her moan about her period for the next 3 weeks 😫 Gabs shut the duck up nearly everyone gets "moody" emotional the week before their period, you aren't special.

Reactions: 20
We have seen her cat countless time in "her office" on top of everything so I think is normal to worry if the wife is allergic to cats I dunno.

Also, how can she be all drama on her insta account (yes you guessed it, period drama) and on her shop be selling motivational quotes I mean surely she has at least to pretend to be happy in order to sell that.

I also take pride of don't message her or anyone about her anywhere outside our tattle "walls" surely there is no one forcing her to come here right?

Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂 what the hell went down here?

I think that Tweeter was a troll. But Gabby’s biggest weakness is not being able to resist an argument and play the victim, so she was played like a fiddle by them and walked straight into a meltdown.

All could‘ve been avoided if she‘d been extra sweet and apologetic in response, it would’ve made the troll look mean and petty and preserved her business professionalism. She kneejerks so bad.

Reactions: 53
If I had to be fair to Grabby I'd say she could step away from the public eye a little bit and still be a social media person if she just stopped dumping her thoughts into public arenas.

No more posting about crisps, her period, her sleeping pattern. Just occasional updates and Jewniper Mewn related stuff. She wouldn't be the first influencer to keep it strictly business

But for whatever reason (lack of friendships) she decides to share all sorts with her followers. If she stopped, no one would have anything to comment on and as much as this thread cracks me up, the world won't suffer if we no longer get to see what Grabby thinks and does.

But same way she tells people not to comment on her diet but continues to share what she eats, I can't see her being more lowkey. She's addicted to posting on social media for some strange reason.

Reactions: 33
I always wonder how much hate Gabby actually gets that isn't self-inflicted by her reading here, because I always thought it would be loads, I always got the impression that youtubers deleted a lot of 'troll comments' that are just stuff like 'you're fat' or 'you're ugly' commented on their videos, and most would delete, not pay attention and move on and that's what they'd refer to if they ever got asked how they deal with the hate.

For the longest time I also thought that whenever Gabby referred to her 'trolls' or 'haters' it must be other instagram messages from people who don't post on here, as the majority of people on here don't interact with her or are already blocked.

But we've seen how Gabby reacts to the smallest situation where someone says anything negative to her, thinking of the girl who accidentally said 'fat' instead of 'far' and now this situation with a possible customer, she overreacts so bad, has a tantrum about it, puts their username on blast and makes it so obvious it's gotten to her. So surely she can't actually get that many negative comments as she makes it so obvious that she does?

This is basically a long rambly post saying that I think Gabby is just not suited to a career where she's even somewhat in the public eye because she clearly can't cope or act like a mature adult in any capacity

Reactions: 24
Maybe we need to collect together all of those screenshots of Nelly in the Juniper Moon office? Aren’t there several?

Reactions: 15
Maybe we need to collect together all of those screenshots of Nelly in the Juniper Moon office? Aren’t there several?
I mean I’m really allergic to cats as in hives all over throat close up
Not that I would ever by her crappy crap but if I ordered from somewhere and it had cat hair I would fuming and put in a complaint somewhere

it’s like on eBay you expect them because it’s used to mention pet free home

she’s an actual store ffs she’s grim so unhygienic but what do you expect from someone who showers one a month

Reactions: 24
I always wonder how much hate Gabby actually gets that isn't self-inflicted by her reading here, because I always thought it would be loads, I always got the impression that youtubers deleted a lot of 'troll comments' that are just stuff like 'you're fat' or 'you're ugly' commented on their videos, and most would delete, not pay attention and move on and that's what they'd refer to if they ever got asked how they deal with the hate.

For the longest time I also thought that whenever Gabby referred to her 'trolls' or 'haters' it must be other instagram messages from people who don't post on here, as the majority of people on here don't interact with her or are already blocked.

But we've seen how Gabby reacts to the smallest situation where someone says anything negative to her, thinking of the girl who accidentally said 'fat' instead of 'far' and now this situation with a possible customer, she overreacts so bad, has a tantrum about it, puts their username on blast and makes it so obvious it's gotten to her. So surely she can't actually get that many negative comments as she makes it so obvious that she does?

This is basically a long rambly post saying that I think Gabby is just not suited to a career where she's even somewhat in the public eye because she clearly can't cope or act like a mature adult in any capacity
I can’t even understand how she’d have any genuine trolls, is she trying to say she blocks hAtErZ by the hundreds a week? No, she’s not that huge. Everyone who’s going to give an opinion has been blocked, she only knows what people think because she CHOOSES to read here.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, I’ve just seen her bewmarang IG story.

DOES SHE NEVER NOT HAVE A bleeping PERIOD????

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think the person on twitter was a bit of a dick actually, as they made it way too obvious that they were trolling her with their very first request. It just gives her ammunition to play the victim and have all her minions tell her what a great person she is, and validates her whinging.

But at the same time it highlighted her crappy customer service skills. She needs to separate her personal life and her business life, if she doesn’t want to alienate potential customers. She can’t just keep screaming “haters” every time someone does something she doesn’t like! Let’s just pretend that was an actual customer (it wasn’t 🙄 ) she should have left it at “send me your order number and I will cancel it for you” then ignored the rest of it. What good has it done her posting about it? Just makes her look like a negative whinger again, and gives us more to gossip about, and highlights the fact that she lets her cat in her office, and that if you have any problems with your order she will “get her loyuh onto you!”

She needs to take lessons in customer service. Doesn’t matter how much of an arse someone is being, keep it professional!

Also she has the same cycle as me and I’m definitely due on so she must be 😒🤣

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.