Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is the gift that keeps on giving, honestly, thanks for the entertainment, such a mess. I feel she is past the point of changing, how has she never stopped to think that she IS the problem? You don't become one of the most popular threads on sites like this for years with no real reason. The fact that she can't connect that she is not a victim in anyway and it's just that she is a really miserable, rude and unlikable girl with a bad attitude is as funny as it is sad at this point.

Reactions: 18
Limelight? Don’t make me laugh
The idea of her not wanting the limelight is totally incompatible with her continuing to do the 'job' she does. Being an influencer and making money from that is literally contingent on having the limelight on you. If she really doesn't want it, delete everything and go private/get a different job. Put her money where her mouth is. Just more empty words.

Reactions: 43
It's hilarious to me that her followers see her as this shining beacon of positivity. Totally blind to her vile, bullying personality because she deletes all evidence of it within minutes.
Anyone want to send these people the link to the wiki page? Hahahaha

Lovely and polite? witch please

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Regardless of that person on Twitter being a troll or not they did raise the fact the Nelson goes in her office/packing room which may be harmful to people with allergies. All that will be forgotten now that she’s kicked off about her ‘haters’.

Reactions: 51
Maybe she should take this as a sign to change her approach to social media and this forum, just ignore mate you’re full on embarrassing yourself at this point.

Reactions: 29
I was just wondering, did she sue the person who caused her to leave that flat in London?

I have a theory that she hired that flat as an Airbnb and moved in for a fortnight to get some drama for the dwindling vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If she genuinely wants a quiet normal life, delete your insta/YouTube/twitter and go get a normal job in a store/office/etc?
Easy solution she’s just too lazy to actually go and work like a normal person, she’d rather sit in her flat selling crap to minions and complain about it on Insta

Attachments

Reactions: 54
If she genuinely wants a quiet normal life, delete your insta/YouTube/twitter and go get a normal job in a store/office/etc?
Easy solution she’s just too lazy to actually go and work like a normal person, she’d rather sit in her flat selling crap to minions and complain about it on Insta
Don’t want the limelight
Makes friends and a career from knowing the most famous YouTuber (of her time).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wish she'd give it a rest about being sew exhausted from doing approx one normal working day lmao. You chose this job you silly cow, you could've carried on doing your tit youtube videos and banking from that instead if you stopped moaning about The Haterz TM. Zero sympathy from me. How tit to show that doing her job is making her 'stressed' when all her customers will see it and think they've contributed by ordering from her.

Did you forget she stepped out of yt for us? (or because of us cause we "didn't leave her alone".) Totally not because she's lazy.

Reactions: 10
It's hilarious to me that her followers see her as this shining beacon of positivity. Totally blind to her vile, bullying personality because she deletes all evidence of it within minutes.
God they all need to join Gabby in therapy for their delusions.

Reactions: 14
I love when youtubers complain about being on the spotlight when if they weren't there'd be no one to buy the crappy products they bring out. She really believes she would me making 10k a day by selling her horrible designs if she didn't have a huge youtube following? Make it make sense.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.