Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked for liking a tweet from someone saying they could see the similarities between Gab's and Monikas work so ordered something from Monika to support her...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It's hilarious to me that her followers see her as this shining beacon of positivity. Totally blind to her vile, bullying personality because she deletes all evidence of it within minutes.
I read this as a “shining bacon of positivity” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know it’s too early for a thread title suggestion, so allow me to just read out this little ditty: *clears throat*

Greasy ham fists, Nellie’s shedding, this print is great for hamster bedding!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Does anyone remember the Twitter that called out influencers with screenshots and what not ? I feel like this needs to be revived

Reactions: 10
I got blocked for liking a tweet where someone was complaining about being blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️
Do you guys remember when she did that 'Honesty' video a few years back, that was full of bullshit excuses for why she's been such a horrible person over the years? She talked about her various reasons for blocking people in that and I think at that time she was apparently trying to turn a new leaf, as lots of people got unblocked. I don't think I've ever interacted with her directly, and I got blocked the first time for liking a negative tweet about her...then I got unblocked around the time of the Honesty video, then blocked again for liking a negative tweet about her :ROFLMAO: can you imagine how long her blocked list must be?? I bet only about 1% of the people on it are those who were genuinely rude/trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have another confession to make. It was me that exposed her on TikTok for elbowing her mum in the face, I just didn’t want to out myself on here, although now I don’t care lmao. I also commented her thing about “so many hashtags” that she wrote on someone else’s thing. Don’t worry Gabby, I just made a new account so I can still hate on you and be a scummy troll because I’m totally obsessed with you :) Also you can just log out of TikTok and still watch someone’s posts anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
can we have a sweepstake for when we think her Twitter will go back public? i give it 4 days

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I totally agree it is a crappy thing for someone who says they're a 36 year old professional to do. The thing is - and I'm not excusing that at all btw - if I were Gabby and all this was happening to me, I would be seriously thinking about why I'm getting this weird behaviour directed to me that other influencers don't seem to. Like, this didn't happen to Niomi Smart with her crap skincare. I haven't seen it happen to Zoe. Anyone with an ounce of self awareness wouldn't be thinking 'I'm a victim' but 'what have I done to make so many people feel like this about me and so strongly that they go to these lengths'? If she thinks she's the only influencer that people dislike or criticise then her narcissism is off the charts. IMO, she makes herself even more unlikeable with how she handles these events, and while she shouldn't be having to put up with people making up tit about her if that is what happened (there is PLENTY of real stuff to call her out on that it's just not necessary to make things up tbh) she had a choice in how she dealt with it. And as always, she chose to play the victim and make a big deal about it. She's banked 10k in a day and she's got one person kicking off at her on Twitter...that doesn't seem too bad to me tbh, be the bigger person and let. it. go.
I think the difference is, is that they’re more professional and their first thought wouldn’t be to run to Twitter about tit and encourage the trolling. Why would you bother tweeting that kinda stuff to Zoe etc if you know they rarely ever comment about their haterzzzz or trolls or highlight crappy things people do. People do it because they know Gabby bites back every time

Reactions: 14
Finally caught up on this feed!
The thing I honestly can’t wrap my head around is why does she still rise to anything and everything on social media? Surely if it was impacting on you that much (which it clearly is with her) you would just like go on with your day and not give it attention... replying to “hate” (using that term extremely loosely) and constantly tweeting about your “haters” is just gonna make you a target for further negativity??

Reactions: 24
I know this probably won’t happen, but girl seriously needs to take a social media break. Like she should just log out of her personal accounts and just focus on the shop for a while.
She definitely won’t do that though bc she’s addicted to drama and what not.

Reactions: 35
She thinks so much of herself doesn't she? It's so gross
Instead of picking on a young, young, YOUNG beautiful and talented 27 year old child girly girl with the talents kin to Ann Mikolowski, the voice of Arianna Grande and the body of kylie jenner and the business mind of Michelle Mone. You're just JeAloUzZZzz of meeee. Jane said so. So is Zoe, and the twinnies, and becca rose and alfie and Elle, lucy, Hannah, jemma, those meanies from red hare who ditched me and Hobby.
Y'all just hate me coz you ain't me. (Oh Hobby come back to meeee.)

Anyway, concentrate on your own sad little life whike u work my way through this wholesale box of prawn cocktail quavers that have me a quivering. Have a great day! I'm off to tell my loiwah about all of this. Love Gabs, *aged 27 X

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just don't understand why she calls herself an influencer and that she hates the limelight. The whole point of being an influencer is to be a public figure. If Gobbo doesn't want to be in the limelight she should follow her own advice and change jobs.

Seriously if she didn't want the attention she would make her socials private and delete her YouTube channel. You literally can't be an influencer without being a public figure. Of course people will critique what you choose to make public about your life. If you didn't want drama you wouldn't act like such a dick.

Gobbo chose to discuss her weight loss surgery and other surgeries including her most recent. She chooses to publicise how she mistreats her cat by overfeeding him and not feeding him am appropriate diet. She chooses to share what she eats and drinks. It isn't like someone is holding a gun to her head to sl these things.

I have never sent anyone who I discuss on this forum a trolling message directly. I've only been blocked by one influencer on Instagram because I commented on a post I didn't agree with how they handled a situation, it wasn't a nasty message just feedback.

Seriously all these influencers who call this a trolling site need to get a grip. People will always have an opinion on whatever you do if you are choosing to put your life on public display. If you don't like it don't visit the site or stop showing us your dinner on stories every night. I totally stand with them however if people are sending them nasty and abusive messages to their inbox.

Reactions: 50
I haven't been blocked because I have never interacted with her. This is partly why I find 'the haterzzzz' thing so hilarious. The worst I've ever done to her is write on here/YTT, I've never so much as liked a tweet or replied to her or anything. Such a troll, expressing my dislike out of her way where she only has to see it if she seeks it out :)
I said Beyoncé embracing being black on the Lemonade album isn't a bad thing, blockedT

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.