Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t post often but come and go with my lurking

I’ve been catching up this week (this thread moves fast!!!) but can someone PLEASE explain the shitting in the box? 😂
I went back a couple of threads and I’ve read it all but can’t find it. I can’t read any more, she frustrates me too much !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t post often but come and go with my lurking

I’ve been catching up this week (this thread moves fast!!!) but can someone PLEASE explain the shitting in the box? 😂
I went back a couple of threads and I’ve read it all but can’t find it. I can’t read any more, she frustrates me too much !
It's all in the Wiki link above this thread:

Reactions: 8
Ok

Like this comment if you have Twitter and HAVE been blocked

I have! Lol
I haven't been blocked because I have never interacted with her. This is partly why I find 'the haterzzzz' thing so hilarious. The worst I've ever done to her is write on here/YTT, I've never so much as liked a tweet or replied to her or anything. Such a troll, expressing my dislike out of her way where she only has to see it if she seeks it out :)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I got blocked for sending her a link to inventions that had happened before the last 200 years 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
On my original 😢 (so yes and no really) How dare I ask if she eats dairy? What a scummy wee troll of a thing to do
The thing is, this is a legit question cos I have a billion screenshots of her saying she can't eat dairy/hates dairy/is allergic/eggs make her sick/etc etc but she also uploads pics of things smothered in cheese and stuff.

She's a walking contradiction

Reactions: 34
Why doesn't she just make her Instagram private too and delete her YouTube 🤔. You're welcome Gobs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Gobriella: I lichewrlly hate being in the limelight
Also Gobriella:
  • attended musical theatre college in hopes of being in the West End
  • participated in singing competitions in front of a live audience
  • started recording herself and posting it online so thousands of strangers could see
Sew private guise

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Gobriella: I lichewrlly hate being in the limelight
Also Gobriella:
  • attended musical theatre college in hopes of being in the West End
  • participated in singing competitions in front of a live audience
  • started recording herself and posting it online so thousands of strangers could see
Sew private guise
GET OUTTA THE LIMELIGHT THEN, YOU JOY-SUCKING, HAM-FLAVOURED, TALENT-DEVOID GRUB.

Sew, erm, are any of us still on her shitter Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I got blocked for liking a tweet saying not everyone will agree with her :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Did she try to get on X Factor?
Not that I recall? I know she did Open Mic UK but I can't find the video anymore boooo

And I remember her showing a rejection email for some kind of reality show. The circle? Or something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If I was her I don't think I'd be publicising/bragging about having 1,500+ 'haterz' 😳 Like everyone has been saying, anyone else in her position would be doing some soul searching to figure out why she gets such a disproportionate amount of criticism vs. other influencers!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I’m not blocked. Never interacted with her in my life. Just watched the tit show unfold for years, originally thinking she was a cute quirky young girl having fun making videos in her bedroom, Lolol.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.