Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 years? Well this site has not existed for 7 years... She's too irrelevant for the new GG and her YTT page is looong dead after 104 full threads...
It says an awful lot about her when on each site she's been one of the fastest moving threads. An unproblematic person couldn't achieve that

Reactions: 59
I'm hesitant to believe it was a troll just cos the poster's account was made in June 2020 when I checked, if it is I think it's a crappy thing to do to make up a story like that without gaining anything from it and they should have just left her business to rot in its own time
I totally agree it is a crappy thing for someone who says they're a 36 year old professional to do. The thing is - and I'm not excusing that at all btw - if I were Gabby and all this was happening to me, I would be seriously thinking about why I'm getting this weird behaviour directed to me that other influencers don't seem to. Like, this didn't happen to Niomi Smart with her crap skincare. I haven't seen it happen to Zoe. Anyone with an ounce of self awareness wouldn't be thinking 'I'm a victim' but 'what have I done to make so many people feel like this about me and so strongly that they go to these lengths'? If she thinks she's the only influencer that people dislike or criticise then her narcissism is off the charts. IMO, she makes herself even more unlikeable with how she handles these events, and while she shouldn't be having to put up with people making up tit about her if that is what happened (there is PLENTY of real stuff to call her out on that it's just not necessary to make things up tbh) she had a choice in how she dealt with it. And as always, she chose to play the victim and make a big deal about it. She's banked 10k in a day and she's got one person kicking off at her on Twitter...that doesn't seem too bad to me tbh, be the bigger person and let. it. go.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thing is, you get difficult customers in every public service role and it is hard work but she can’t claim troll/legal action because someone disagreed with her customer service.

Reactions: 51
Either some high level trolling or she has alienated a genuine customer. Really hope it's the latter.

As predictable as she is, I'd like to think this person (it's a woman by the way) isn't a troll because that's one hell of a long game and gamble on her behaving unprofessionally... Which we knew she would but also not a guarantee.

Gobby would have had to fall for the limited edition request (lol), cancelled order and failed email etc for it to "work".

Unless it started off as a bait and switch where they were going to be a general nuisance but gobbys response ended up changing the plan lol.

Reactions: 18
SHE'S BECOMING SELF AWARE! Except....you look like this all the time Gobs!!!
Screenshot_20210123-161441_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think with all of her blockings she keeps a spreadsheet? If not, maybe she could ask Estee for some of her new Excel skills?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's right about being super boring. Except that she's also a proper witch who bullies people on literally a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The arse licking needed for a simple unblocking makes me sick!

Her twitter is full of her dumb thoughts anyway. Whoever isn't subjected to her brain farts is lucky!

ETA just realised the person wants to be unblocked from Instagram. Still not missing much unless they're a fan of flared nostrils.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I wish she'd give it a rest about being sew exhausted from doing approx one normal working day lmao. You chose this job you silly cow, you could've carried on doing your tit youtube videos and banking from that instead if you stopped moaning about The Haterz TM. Zero sympathy from me. How tit to show that doing her job is making her 'stressed' when all her customers will see it and think they've contributed by ordering from her.

Reactions: 38
Influencer 🀒
I'm yet to be influenced to tit in a box or try a lasagne bath bomb! πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.