Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. She would have to show this one customer damaged her reputation to the extent that she lost business. She’s just mouthing off as always.
Not to mention it will be expensive to even bring the case and she wants every penny she can get for her kitchen/house. She will never sue.
Okay fair enough, yeah this definitely isn’t that. We all know her minions will lap this up and if anything buy more from her to cheer her up. All he said is that she snapped at him (she did) and that she lets her cat go in her packing room (she does). Honestly who has put these ideas in her head???

Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t she have to show how much financial loss she’s suffered from that one comment for it to be defamation ? She does let her cat go in there and she’s not a multi millionaire corporation. Feel sorry for anyone truly intimidated by her scare tactics and imaginary lawyer

Reactions: 34
She thinks so much of herself doesn't she? It's so gross
How about you sit and have a long hard think about why so many people dislike you so much to go to this extent Gabby. Or how other influencers handle this. If she thinks she’s the only one who is criticised she’s more narcissistic than I can even imagine. Difference being the way she handles stuff like this makes her even more unlikeable. She does herself zero favours. And I’m sure most of us here are not jealous of her money, and definitely not jealous of her tit products.

Reactions: 45
hahahaha but come on... hamster bedding, that is pure genius, come out if you are here please, king of tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Wouldn’t she have to show how much financial loss she’s suffered from that one comment for it to be defamation ? She does let her cat go in there and she’s not a multi millionaire corporation. Feel sorry for anyone truly intimidated by her scare tactics and imaginary lawyer
The plagiarism scandal was in October or November, and as far as I know nobody has actually heard anything from him/her. But he definitely exists xxx

Reactions: 18
What's the name of her lawyer? Nellington Lindley Esq?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How about you sit and have a long hard think about why so many people dislike you so much to go to this extent Gabby. Or how other influencers handle this. If she thinks she’s the only one who is criticised she’s more narcissistic than I can even imagine. Difference being the way she handles stuff like this makes her even more unlikeable. She does herself zero favours. And I’m sure most of us here are not jealous of her money, and definitely not jealous of her tit products.
Considering the amount of companies she publicly calls out cos a parcel hasn't arrived when the day isn't over - she really can't talk

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is her cousin right?
If it makes you feel sick STOP READING IT I can’t deal with how dumb this whole family is tbh I’m going to sue for the psychological harm I’ve suffered having to read this garbage xoxo
I would love to know what Gabs response was before she deleted it, girl has waaay too much time on her hands

Reactions: 10
It was “I’ve been trying to get it shut down for 7 years” but I stupidly refreshed and then it was gone!
lolol Gabby likes the law when she thinks it means suing people who say things she doesn’t like but clearly doesn’t understand that the law protects freedom of speech 🙄
She’s gone private now 😂

Reactions: 19
How does she expect a lawyer to get in touch with someone if she literally doesn't have their information? And yeah it's no wonder their account is deleted knowing her minions would likely attack them after putting them on blast like that!

I'm hesitant to believe it was a troll just cos the poster's account was made in June 2020 when I checked, if it is I think it's a crappy thing to do to make up a story like that without gaining anything from it and they should have just left her business to rot in its own time

I just don't see how our Gobs is ever going to get by in life is she refuses to listen to any form of criticism and instead results in attacking people and constantly perpetuating herself as the victim in every situation, it's exhausting to watch so I can't imagine how exhausting it is to be her

Dear Gabby (I believe this is the first time I've called her by her actual name)

Get off the internet, you'll feel much better for it.

Love, your precious troll bby x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
7 years? Well this site has not existed for 7 years... She's too irrelevant for the new GG and her YTT page is looong dead after 104 full threads...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.