Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she just uses another account to ask the questions...who honestly gives a tit about her new collection and what shop she would love to have her collection in?

She would also love a WHITE car so people can see her in the dark on those squirmy wormy road tunnels in the isolated land of Barnsley to medddaahawl

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Let’s see if any of these things happen this year, or if she’s in exactly the same place she is now ...

Reactions: 24
I read on the bbc that *potentially* (because obvs it’s all speculation) you gnhealthy people won’t be vaccinated because there isn’t enough to go around. Does that mean it will be Gabbys excuse not to date 🙄 even so it won’t be for aaaaaages, she is so full of excuses

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so full of tit 😂😂😂 And obsessed with haterssssss. Honestly Gabz just come and post here to contradict our speculation rather than the convoluted Instagram route. You’ll still be full of tit, mind.

Reactions: 23
The only reason she’s desperate to do a post Christmas Sale haul on YouTube is because she can write off anything she buys on her taxes — I think that’s how it works(?). Nobody wants a Christmas haul video weeks after Christmas.

Reactions: 29
first of all, she says she's decided to take the route of showing less of her life.. WHILE DOING A Q&A.

secondly, album coming up she ''only'' has A FEW MORE SONGS left. this is how seriously she's taking it, a few more songs is not ''only''

and lastly, how does she not realize how obvious it is that she is sending herself these questions :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I hate it when she says she’ll still do YouTube videos because it’s her passion. She only does them now when there’s an AD involved, kerching!
And she goes on about not doing vlogs anymore because she doesn’t want to give the haters something to talk about, but posts it all on Instagram instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I actually internally squeal whenever she references ‘the haters’ hahahahah love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I"m pretty behind and haven't watched her videos for a while, but reading those Q&A's she says "I've asked someone on a date and she said yes"

Is she gay/bi - have I missed the coming out?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.