Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah this girl is bleeping pathetic, she full well knows exactly what the scandal is. Absolutely any opportunity to chime in and play the big man. I’m 💯 sure she asks all these questions herself as well, they sound just like her or an obvious attempt to make it look like they’re not her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I like the character of old houses, but I also like the low maintenance of a new build. Sadly I think for Gobbie, like with everything else in her life, it’s just a superficial status thing, because she likes to think she’s better than everyone else.
Otherwise she would have considered the failings of her current flat, with its rotten windows and rising heat. Silly witch ripped out the ceiling fan, not realising it was obviously there for a reason.

Reactions: 23
She wants to help Jane relocate to Brighton, not because Jane loves it there but because she's bleeping selfish. It would be HER dream to remove Jane from her family up north and have her all to herself.

edited to add that I've just clocked she wants to have bought a new house for herself AND JANE in 5 years. What bleeping madness is that? Dear Christ it's depressing to see someone like her rolling in money she thoroughly does not deserve

Reactions: 52
her giving up on her youtube for her 'business' so many dumb you tubers doing this, and end up back on youtube because turns out their only market for overprice crap is actually their online fan base so dumb.

Reactions: 27
Happiest she has ever been? Honestly if that is true then good, whatever but I’m sure within the last 6-8 weeks she was hinting at some pretty grim results of her mental health being low.
Did I imagine that?

Reactions: 45
Nah this girl is bleeping pathetic, she full well knows exactly what the scandal is. Absolutely any opportunity to chime in and play the big man. I’m 💯 sure she asks all these questions herself as well, they sound just like her or an obvious attempt to make it look like they’re not her
Why are nearly all her questions asked in lowercase??? Smells like Gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 35
sorry lads I’ve missed this, what happened and who? As usual gabs spills a drop of tea and makes out that she’s just slayed

I will never forget at the start of a video once she said “I love when haters come to my videos and you guys just slay them” bleeping loser lmao

I’ve never known a YouTuber to do so many q&as, like surely people don’t find her this interesting

Reactions: 22
Happiest she has ever been? Honestly if that is true then good, whatever but I’m sure within the last 6-8 weeks she was hinting at some pretty grim results of her mental health being low.
Did I imagine that?
Yeah I’m sure she did those stories of her all teary eyed saying how bad her endew pain was and how it was affecting her mewds

Reactions: 16
Only an Influencer would put inverted commas around the word influencer. They all hate the fact that that’s what their job has been labelled as. They like to think they’re doing something valuable, instead of just branding themselves, often badly, to sell tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
her giving up on her youtube for her 'business' so many dumb you tubers doing this, and end up back on youtube because turns out their only market for overprice crap is actually their online fan base so dumb.
when she steps away from youtube to fully focus on her business, she'll have to put in some actual work in order to gain more customers. She's really in over her head in terms of a successful long term marketing plan. You can't rely on tweeny boppers forever!

Reactions: 15
Sorry for off topic but what is the scandal 👀

Reactions: 16
Q&A in insta stories. Shes going to learn to drive this year and work really hard to save to buy a house in Brighton next year. Was contemplating moving to Manchester but is now staying in Brighton as she loves it too much (thank god!)
Has she had any interaction with Polly lately? Do we think maybe since Polly hasn’t shared anything from her, she’s decided she’s not moving to Manchester after all, because Polly is giving her “duck off” vibes?🤣

Reactions: 22
Oooh who is it about

Reactions: 4
Okay cool! Thank you 😊 I just thought that maybe some buildings can be built purposely like an older style, just more efficient and functioning 😂
They could if you were building your own house.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.