Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title edit made no sense, removed.

Sadly had to shorten to fit but the ingenious full title from @Alrighthunxo is:

Gabriella Lindley # 32 Making new stickers about flowers in bloom, still can’t drive so I’m in me mum’s car, broom broom

Gobshite is currently at her slave/only friend/mum's house. Jane is looking after her as if her daughter is 6 years old, including making her weird food concoctions like the despicable pasta, tinned pasta hoops and cheese 'delicacy'

Gob's is still an attention seeking twit. If you've been to tenerife better believe our girl's been to elevenerife

Ever the hypocrite, she posts about people not following covid rules while going on definitely essential trips to Oliver Bonas

She's sad she couldn't spend Xmas with a boyfriend but also hates men and wants to be alone forever

She can't keep up with her own lies. Woes of being a compulsive, munchy liar

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
After having been up at 2am, I really hope Jane doesn't feel obliged to drive the elephant child back to Brighton today.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Title edit was:
Gabriella Lindley #32 New stickers about flowers in bloom, can’t drive so in mum’s car, broom
Makes sense to me?

Anyway, second most liked was:
Gabriella Lindley #32: I want to buy a car that’s white, because I’ve never heard of headlights
from @snowfairy17 so maybe we can have that

Lol our in jokes are sew niche guys that they don't make sense to the outside world 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Perhaps we should work out how many characters are still available after “Gabriella Lindley #xx”

It’s just so sad to see nothing included in the post name at the moment ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't understand why the title edit went - it was fine. But may I suggest "vroom" instead of "broom" to clear up any confusion that we might be talking about a broom. (I always thought it "vroom vroom" anyway. 😁)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She needs to stop reading tattle as it cannot be good for her mental health.

I do feel for Gabby sometimes. I know she brings it all on herself and she’s such a horrible, unempathetic person but it must be miserable being her.

I get that she can look to superficial stuff like her money, her fans and her flat and that seems to work on a surface level for her, but that stuff doesn’t actually make you happy and I think that all spills out every once in a while in an extreme way.

Reactions: 32
The title looks very sombre when scrolling through the Guru contents page 😂

I really hope, for her sake and for ours, that she sorts herself out next year. The girl is seriously unhappy and, dare I say it, unwell and is taking it out on everyone else. Her mum needs to cut the apron strings and let her be an adult. Gabz is in charge of her own destiny but her mum does her no good at all and she lets her. They’re both toxic for each other and someone needs to make the first move, it’s not like they live near each other so they can go cold Turkey for a bit. Maybe I’m being harsh but nothing will change for her if she doesn’t grow up and take some responsibility, she’s gotten far worse this year and it’s only going to get worse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 39
I feel like she’s reaching a bit of a “now or never” point in maturing emotionally. She’s naturally behind the curve I think, which in her case is actually in her favour, but if she opened up to new ways of coping and thinking she could live a normal life.

Most people I know have their personalities pretty cemented by their early to mid twenties. They do change a bit over their lifetimes depending on their experiences, but the bulk of how they process and react to life is solidified.

Gabby doesn’t have very effective resilience or social intelligence. She needs to crack on with growing emotionally and mentally now, otherwise this cycle is going to be it for her entire life - and probably with added pressure of financial restriction as she falls away from what’s relevant and high earning.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I feel like she’s reaching a bit of a “now or never” point in maturing emotionally. She’s naturally behind the curve I think, which in her case is actually in her favour, but if she opened up to new ways of coping and thinking she could live a normal life.

Most people I know have their personalities pretty cemented by their early to mid twenties. They do change a bit over their lifetimes depending on their experiences, but the bulk of how they process and react to life is solidified.

Gabby doesn’t have very effective resilience or social intelligence. She needs to crack on with growing emotionally and mentally now, otherwise this cycle is going to be it for her entire life - and probably with added pressure of financial restriction as she falls away from what’s relevant and high earning.
And eventually without Jane to be her crutch.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is she just trying to emotionally manipulate her mum into kicking her dad out or something? Or trying to make it so uncomfortable for him so he leaves? To be fair for anyone truly to move in life I’m not sure why he hasn’t anyway (pre-covid) surely now their kids are grown up they could sell the house and both get a little place of their own. I mean c’mon Janey, you could get rid of all of Gabriellas stupid mismatched furniture and get yourself a a cute little brand new mummy cottage house like this.
No idea if this is a good area or whatever, Lol. It’s not far from Starbucks and Costa for when your toddler... errr, I mean independent oldest child comes to stay

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gabbie has always said her parents don’t divorce and live separately because it’s too expensive.. but an uncontested divorce would cost a few thousand pounds, which I’m sure they have (or Gabbie could help with if it was all so toxic for her).

the house itself is a different matter but If they sold it they could probably buy a small flat each.

theres definitely more to it

Reactions: 47
So proud of Gobs for managing to sit on the sofa for days, eating food that Jane makes for her.. sew triggering 😢 sew brave 😢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Gabbie has always said her parents don’t divorce and live separately because it’s too expensive.. but an uncontested divorce would cost a few thousand pounds, which I’m sure they have (or Gabbie could help with if it was all so toxic for her).

the house itself is a different matter but If they sold it they could probably buy a small flat each.

I was literally going to say that if she really truly cares about her mum, surely you would make sure she was happy and secure? Think of all the money she has wasted over the past few years from renting two London flats at once, multiple expensive cameras/laptops, clothes she never wears, exercise machines, cats, thousands of furniture pieces etc, she could have put some of that money away for Jane so she could get out of there? Even if it's a chunk of money to go on rent for a bit while she sorts herself out.

It actually bothers me how she has no intention of helping her mum in this supposedly toxic environment.

Reactions: 51

If it is amicable, you can divorce for under £1,000, probably nearer £500.

Jane and Chris are obviously still close, as is George and Chris. I don’t buy all the “abusive dad” stories, I think it more a case of Gabby and Chris being the same personality and neither getting over their over-inflated sense of self importance to back down when they butt heads.

Reactions: 61

There definitely is. The last 3 bed (i assume theirs is a 3 bed) on their road sold for 206k but that was back in 2010, looking at the last house sold there which was a 4 bed detached back in 2017 for 355k, and prices have climbed higher still since then, so their house is probably worth at least 300k. George has moved out, Gabbys moved out, whats stopping them? Plus we know that the grandparents left some money as Gabz had some, so where that money go? There would have likely been a house to sell or rent out?
I think i've said this before on here but i think they might be in debt.
This link seems to indicate a divorce costing them 2k max:
but i think Jane just likes living with him, didnt her dad tweet about her being his best friend once?

Just had a quick google, if current house is 300k and you minus the stamp duty and estate agent fees etc, if they went 50/50 and Jane went for a house instead of a flat, theres stuff like this in that area

Reactions: 7
She is trying to manipulate Jane into driving her back to Brighton. And Jane must be trying to calm her down by making her more pasta.
I can't believe she doesn't care about Jane's health and puts her in that situation, and well I do believe Jane allows that to happen.
And her dad probably told her something about this so it is a "toxic situation"

Reactions: 24
Isn't Jane's birthday on January?
You just wait for your gift Janey, you'll probably get another ✨sew vewry cute mug ✨
A cUZtom made only for you designed for your toddler and it is sew sew cute:

1609251279382.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.