Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I"m pretty behind and haven't watched her videos for a while, but reading those Q&A's she says "I've asked someone on a date and she said yes"

Is she gay/bi - have I missed the coming out?
she's tweeted in the past saying she's gay - as well as videos and tweets etc saying she's bi

Reactions: 6
why do all the cats have multiple names? jeremy gilbert aka bean, leo aka pikelet, nelson aka “lord nelson of kibbletown”, goose etc
I know right? I honestly thought she had 5 ginger cats at one point until I realised they were all Nellie!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought maybe it’s the cards she puts in with the orders to say thank you for your order? Since she’s ordering so many of them, that would make more sense. She’s never going to sell that many of the same card.
Oh yeah!! I didn’t even think of that lol

Reactions: 3
D5C3A6CA-0527-42A0-85F8-ADC8B5A1F3D2.png

Thought Sheffield with your mum and cats was your happy place, or didn’t you want to move to Manchester 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
why do all the cats have multiple names? jeremy gilbert aka bean, leo aka pikelet, nelson aka “lord nelson of kibbletown”, goose etc
Cos she’s sew sewwwwww qwerky dontcha know?! At least she’s stopped calling him McGoooooozy Pants in the voice that makes me wanna jump off a cliff. She’ll probably do it now I’ve typed that cos duck ThA HaTeRz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never has it been more obvious that she’s asking herself these questions - and not just cause of the missing capital letters in some of them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She hates that flat. It’s too hot for six months of the year and she complains every time she walks up the three flights of stairs.

Reactions: 56
Never has it been more obvious that she’s asking herself these questions - and not just cause of the missing capital letters in some of them 🙄
Very suspicious all the ones re her shop. Especially
as I don’t know anyone who doesn’t get paid early in December but I’m sure it does happen!

Reactions: 13
Good luck with the clothing (ie. Printing the same crap she has on her cards onto cheap jumpers). Worked out well for Zoella didn’t it? I swear I’m not a Zoe Stan but she has more talent in her little toe without even trying than gabby does, including a better singing voice range. Take that with a grain of salt cos she’s not that talented either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I completely agree with her but the way she says things is so nasty and condescending isn’t it? The way she puts other peoples taste down and uses the sarcastic emoji. She’s horrible
This might be me being totally stupid, but new builds can look like this too surely?

Reactions: 18
I completely agree with her but the way she says things is so nasty and condescending isn’t it? The way she puts other peoples taste down and uses the sarcastic emoji. She’s horrible
She could literally have just said she prefers older ones and what she likes about those without being so overly negative about new builds as well. She’s so negative it’s unreal. She will definitely have followers who have new build homes, it’s unnecessary.

Reactions: 48
This might be me being totally stupid, but new builds can look like this too surely?
Not as far as I’m aware, new builds tend to all look the same and be like an estate. But I might be wrong!

She could literally have just said she prefers older ones and what she likes about those without being so overly negative about new builds as well. She’s so negative it’s unreal. She will definitely have followers who have new build homes, it’s unnecessary.
Exactly!!! She never cares about hurting peoples feelings, it’s absolute bullshit that she was bullied, she’s the only bully around here.

Reactions: 11
If she bought a new build she wouldn’t have to replace old draughty windows 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Q&A in insta stories. Shes going to learn to drive this year and work really hard to save to buy a house in Brighton next year. Was contemplating moving to Manchester but is now staying in Brighton as she loves it too much (thank god!)

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

MANCHESTER SAYS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
🎉 🥳 🎉 🥳 🎉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not as far as I’m aware, new builds tend to all look the same and be like an estate. But I might be wrong!
Okay cool! Thank you 😊 I just thought that maybe some buildings can be built purposely like an older style, just more efficient and functioning 😂

Reactions: 4
Okay cool! Thank you 😊 I just thought that maybe some buildings can be built purposely like an older style, just more efficient and functioning 😂
I live in a town with lots of Victorian terraces, and occasionally you see a new build pop up in amongst them, built in the same style, so it does happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.