Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly drives me insane. I have severe tonsillitis right now, 8 antibiotics a day, can’t talk. I’m a teacher and it’s KILLING me with guilt to have 4 days off. I’m also bored out of my mind. How does she manage it?!
Get well soon!

Gab has an illness call laziness

Reactions: 4
It's just laziness if you ask me. She started a few months ago and then seemingly just gave up shortly after because she couldn't be bothered. Although I think the few lessons she had were #Gifted, so I guess she just gave up once it got to the point where she might have to pay.
She genuinely doesn’t know how good she’s got it. I’ve been doing driving lessons when I can afford them for the past year. Thankfully I received lessons as a gift last Christmas. That’s the only “gifted” some of us are lucky enough to receive and we persevere with it!

I think she mentioned before she had “anxiety about it” which would fit with this idea, if she could drive I don’t think she would have moved to Brighton, she would have moved to a city close to Barnsley and then everything would gave been different
Eh... anxiety is normal when you’re driving a car for the first time without knowing what you’re doing. She needs to bleeping get over it and grow up. I feel pathetic asking my Dad for a lift, but he knows I am working towards getting my licence. She could legit do three lessons per week — nothing is stopping her but her own laziness.

Reactions: 8
She genuinely doesn’t know how good she’s got it. I’ve been doing driving lessons when I can afford them for the past year. Thankfully I received lessons as a gift last Christmas. That’s the only “gifted” some of us are lucky enough to receive and we persevere with it!

Eh... anxiety is normal when you’re driving a car for the first time without knowing what you’re doing. She needs to bleeping get over it and grow up. I feel pathetic asking my Dad for a lift, but he knows I am working towards getting my licence. She could legit do three lessons per week — nothing is stopping her but her own laziness.
Instead she'd rather let Jane drive 6 hours across the country every time she wants to come see her?

It's normal to find driving nerve-wracking. If you lived 6 hours from your home town and your cat was opposed to bloody trains you'd surely give it your best shot, as driving would make your life 1000 times easier??

Reactions: 3
Driving can be terrifying but in time it becomes so convenient. Making parents do such long trips when you have the means to learn, and the time just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 6
She WAS gifted driving lessons about two years ago - but packed them up when they stopped sponsoring her

Reactions: 5
Call me heartless, but I’d guess it’s more a case of her being workshy and unable to accept criticism that’s holding her back from driving rather than anxiety. The girl can’t even handle strangers on the Internet commenting on her life. How will she cope with instructions and comments from a driving instructor? She’d be tweeting about them bullying her after one lesson.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Driving can be terrifying but in time it becomes so convenient. Making parents do such long trips when you have the means to learn, and the time just doesn't make sense.
My partner's parents live quite in the middle of nowhere and getting anywhere by public transport can take quite a while and the busses aren't exactly reliable either. My partner of course wanted to learn as soon as he could, his younger brother still hasn't gotten around to it but as soon as their younger sister turned 18 their mum said 'you're going to driving school right now. Because she's so sick of doing pick up/drop off with the middle sibling and the youngest is taking a gap year to work and save money, so she'll be living at home.

I totally understand that driving can be scary but you can't expect others to play chauffeur when you need a car to get around. What will she do when her mum gets older? I know my grandma at some point didn't like to drive long distances or in the dark, especially when it's raining because she didn't feel comfortable. At that point Gabby will also be old enough that she'll be slower at learning and adjusting to driving. I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but it does get harder to pick up driving the older you get, especially when you're hyping it up in your ahead for years and being anxious, rather than trying to work through it.

Reactions: 7
She must be to be in tears over the thought of being apart from her pet cat for a few days

Imagine having that little going on in your life

View attachment 61955
These things piss me off. I don't care if you're walking about in the street with them. But when I can't get my pushchair into the pushchair bay on public transport and my kids are left in the cold because of things like this, I'm livid! It's happened soo many times. He's a cat. Put him in a carrier.

Reactions: 5
I get loving your pet, trust me I do (I have the sweetest little cat and dog). But Gabby needs help. She is obsessed with her cat and prioritizes him far too much. I can't imagine making such a fuss about travel plans all because of my cat. Either put him in a carrier and deal with it, get a pet sitter to come into your home, or board him at his vet's or a pet hotel. It's not rocket science.

Also, she needs to stop posing her cat(s) constantly to social media. No one is nearly as interested in seeing photos of her cat(s) as she is.

I get loving your pet, trust me I do (I have the sweetest little cat and dog). But Gabby needs help. She is obsessed with her cat and prioritizes him far too much. I can't imagine making such a fuss about travel plans all because of my cat. Either put him in a carrier and deal with it, get a pet sitter to come into your home, or board him at his vet's or a pet hotel. It's not rocket science.

Also, she needs to stop posing her cat(s) constantly to social media. No one is nearly as interested in seeing photos of her cat(s) as she is.
I mean, I can understand when people make fuss over their travel arrangements for their dogs, but not cats. You can control a cat’s environment exceptionally easily with a carrier, as you said. Dogs are more difficult as they’re larger, need more attention and toilet stops. Plus, they are exposed to other passengers etc, so that can be difficult for some owners. I have two dogs, one is 14 and nervous, the other is 1 and fully of energy, still playfully bites and isn’t keen on strangers approaching. I would have a hard time travelling on public transport with them both, but if I had to I would do it but would need a lot of preparation to ensure they were comfortable, that others were safe and that I had all of their supplies for the journey.

Gabby literally has to put her cat in a carrier and sit on a train.

Can’t believe she says it’s to late to buy Christmas presents. Her poor mum she deserves an Amazing present for having to put up with her

It's like she has Munchausen syndrome. There is always something wrong with her health-wise, and she is constantly 'woe is me'. She is so desperate for sympathy and attention.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she says it’s to late to buy Christmas presents. Her poor mum she deserves an Amazing present for having to put up with her
Hopefully her Mum, Dad & brother band together and get her some therapy sessions for Christmas. Or driving lessons.

F3DC7FCE-E003-4F27-AC7A-A3916D07EFB7.png

Gabs has a platform and a voice to encourage young people to engage with the upcoming election

She’s muted all related words because she just wants to read tweets about cats

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.