Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mh2888

First time poster - long time stalker!

New thread name idea: Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Meeks

20191122_181016.jpg

First time poster because I'm genuinely disgusted... this is where I draw the line. I don't care about the 687 baby name videos or the ever changing opinions and lies, in fact I just felt a bit sorry for her. But this.

Ugh. She's from Barnsley (not Sheffield as she peddles) which has some of the most deprived areas in the country and she's bitter about forking out an extra £8 a month. Disgusting.

Go sit at home with your mum, decorate your house 50 times and give nothing to society except sad tweets about how you have no friends. It's because you're an irredeemable, lazy person who cannot see past her own entitlement because that chip on her shoulder is weighing you down. Grow up.

• Angry
Reactions: 51

GossWhore

VIP Member
Gabby has uploaded a baking video. Are we starting to see the old Gabs? Even just a little bit?

I will launch my laptop out of the window if this video features a paint brush
Spoiler: this is the cake she made [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Chickentikka

Did she really need to print out a label that said vanilla on it to stick on her vanilla candle? How I wish I had that much free time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Prinnywoo

Can’t believe she’s gone out and bought 4 clothes rails (including the one that broke) just for the 2 days it takes to install her wardrobes. Would it have killed her to just lay her clothes flat in a pile for the two days? So wasteful and unnecessary

• Wow
Reactions: 33

urghwhy

If you are paying £100 to frame a picture, you should hang it up properly. I'm with Grace on that Twitter thread.

GeorgiaLucy

I must admit Gabbie really looked in her element at her mums house, she was baking, going to quiz nights, going out. She would never do this stuff in Brighton, why on earth does she live there. I think she would thrive in Sheffield, it would be the making of her.

• Heart

EiiiEiiiO

You carry a child for 9 months. Have appointments that can be quite worrying. You grow them, nurture them. You feel their kicks, you bond. You feed them and you're incredibly close. I'm not saying people don't love their pets, but saying the love is the same for a child is absurd. I love my pets, to peices. But I'd die for my children in a heartbeat. For my pets, I wouldn't.
Sorry I have to disagree here. You may not die for your pets but I, and many people I know would. Your reasoning leaves out people who adopt, or use a surrogate, do they love their children less or is their love different because they don’t “carry them, feel their kicks, bond...”

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Iddiebiddie

She’s trash. Video called “Questions I hate answering” and asked for original questions that she’s not answered before. A viewer replies this and that’s her response?! You asked for questions, no need to be so rude!

“None of anyone’s business” you bloody ASKED for things people wanted to know. She is a lazy, rude and ungrateful blob. Hope she gets what she deserves.

40879975-29EB-433B-A4B4-B53A734F102E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This.... this is literally all I said. Wasn’t rude, wasn’t nasty, I just had a different opinion, and I was actually being nice about it. Gosh she’s absolute trash. Go out and get a fucking job and actually speak to people or something rather than sitting on Twitter and blocking people that think differently to you. Get a damn life you ignorant girl. Really hope she does read here😂 I used to be such a fan, now I just look at you and think that you’re a really sad person that needs to find a purpose in your life. Keep it up hun, after a while you won’t be making much money off of youtube anymore and may actually be forced to go out into the world.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

String Man

VIP Member
Mona would have been a great name seeing as all she does is fecking moan about things.

Pretty sure you wouldn't lose a record deal because of a sore throat :unsure: Did Gabby attend the Walter Mitty High School along with Chris 'Pilot' Ingham?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Does it bug anyone else when she does that click of the fingers before and after? Her chubby hand coming into view 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

TheBurnBook

Remember when she changed her name to mona because she didn’t feel like a ‘Gabriella’ but it didn’t catch on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

cushtybert

VIP Member
Your joking me..she’s advertising a suitcase????? Where the fuck does she go apart from Sheffield to use it?????
who the hell is the PR for this company, do they even know sad sack doesn’t leave her living room?????

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mollymole

Chatty Member
how do you know how much someone loves their pets? I’m not having children and my dogs are my favourite little things in the world. It’s different for everyone :)
You carry a child for 9 months. Have appointments that can be quite worrying. You grow them, nurture them. You feel their kicks, you bond. You feed them and you're incredibly close. I'm not saying people don't love their pets, but saying the love is the same for a child is absurd. I love my pets, to peices. But I'd die for my children in a heartbeat. For my pets, I wouldn't.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Jdottt13

Soooo she brought a new tv stand for her tv that’s too heavy for the wall but she will be buying a new, lighter hangable tv in a year or 2 because she can’t afford it right now and is prioritising her money for bigger projects (kitchen, floors etc) fair enough I thought. However, the tv stand (I couldn’t find the exact one but she tagged something similar) and was £200+ like seriously she could have sold her tv and used the £200 she spent on the stand for a tv she can have on the wall right now ... I know I sound petty but I don’t get it 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

tada

lol is she seriously complaining that her channel got bigger? that growth is what pays for your countless plastic surgeries and endless tins of paint??

did anyone see her tweet about wanting to give it up and move to another country? you'd actually have to leave your house to do that yano Gabs
Poor Jane will have learn to fly a plane so she can take her back home.

• Haha
Reactions: 24