Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we all know, Gobby Gabby is a Tory and will either vote for them or not bother to vote at all.

Reactions: 8
Lucy Wood has uploaded an empty house tour vlog and has said in it that it will probably be about 5 years until the house is how they want it. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE. Somebody that takes the time to make decisions about their home rather than slapping on 500 layers of paint because they can’t decide which colour is best. Are her and Gab even friends anymore? I always thought Lucy was so nice and was dreading her being trapped with Gab lol

Reactions: 24
Lucy Wood has uploaded an empty house tour vlog and has said in it that it will probably be about 5 years until the house is how they want it. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE. Somebody that takes the time to make decisions about their home rather than slapping on 500 layers of paint because they can’t decide which colour is best. Are her and Gab even friends anymore? I always thought Lucy was so nice and was dreading her being trapped with Gab lol
They don’t seem to interact online anymore, like only Jem replied to this

Attachments

Reactions: 1
They don’t seem to interact online anymore, like only Jem replied to this
In fairness Lucy is really busy atm I guess. Just seems odd. But I do hope she doesn’t get sucked into Gab... I liked Hobbie, Lucy and Lydia and Hannah before Gab became friends with them lol

Reactions: 2
she said that Nellie gets stressed on the train (hence her buying this pet pram to take him in?) 😂 😂 😂
What a load of tosh , Nellie would be in the same carrier either way, and trains are way less bumpy than British roads 😂 no sharp bends or traffic /traffic lights ,
I’ve taken a cat on the train a few times and it’s easier than driving,
I even got him out for a cuddle as there was no driver to distract like in the car ,
The other passengers were so happy to have a distraction on a boring journey and made such a fuss of him .
This girl needs to seriously grow up , now if I had to take kids on a journey that would be a whole new story haha

Reactions: 7
Lucy seems to be so down to earth with actual self awareness so I dunno wtf she has in common with Gab

Reactions: 5
Call me heartless, but I’d guess it’s more a case of her being workshy and unable to accept criticism that’s holding her back from driving rather than anxiety. The girl can’t even handle strangers on the Internet commenting on her life. How will she cope with instructions and comments from a driving instructor? She’d be tweeting about them bullying her after one lesson.
Gabby needs to get some therapy and get to the root of her issues and to start pushing her own personal boundaries more , and have coping strategies in place for her anxiety and comfort eating .
Hiding in her flat is the worst thing she could do as hiding from the issues always makes things worse in the long run.
I feel she constantly deletes tweets because she cannot own her own tit and is constantly looking for external validation .

Reactions: 3
For someone who claims to love her cat as much as she does, she doesn’t seem to have much insight on caring for a cat at all.

She’s constantly buying houseplants that can be toxic for cats. She’s always traveling with him. Domesticated cats are very much territorial homebodies. They like staying in one place if possible. And stress can lead to health issues down the road or kill them. She should really invest in a good cat sitter instead of always bringing him back to Sheffield. Or just move back with Jane. There’s nothing keeping her in Brighton and it’s not like she visits the beach or goes into town often.

Reactions: 16
At least the AD by dominos is more realistic to her lifestyle rather than that bloody suitcase the other day 😂 also anyone remember when she was constantly on about all her intolerances to various foods ie dairy yet nowadays she seems to be able to eat anything?! There’s certain foods that I can’t eat and if I do I’m doubled over in pain all night squeezing a hot water bottle to my tummy lol just makes no sense!

Reactions: 12
At least the AD by dominos is more realistic to her lifestyle rather than that bloody suitcase the other day 😂 also anyone remember when she was constantly on about all her intolerances to various foods ie dairy yet nowadays she seems to be able to eat anything?! There’s certain foods that I can’t eat and if I do I’m doubled over in pain all night squeezing a hot water bottle to my tummy lol just makes no sense!
Ugh she used to say she was feicin allergic to dairy and lactose intolerant then would eat pizza and cheese in vlogs!!!! When I was a kid I ate pizza once when drunk and my friends had to get my epipen for me know that's an allergy gobby 🙄

Wtf is she painting now???
She legit should be the face for some paint brand at this stage lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh she used to say she was feicin allergic to dairy and lactose intolerant then would eat pizza and cheese in vlogs!!!! When I was a kid I ate pizza once when drunk and my friends had to get my epipen for me know that's an allergy gobby 🙄
she also claimed to be gluten-intolerant..... I'm not even exaggerating her diet is like 90% gluten: pasta, bread, pizza all day every day.
ever since she got diagnosed I pay attention to her food hauls and I am horrified she still eats "normal" food because it tastes nicer....
I have no idea what kind of gluten intolerance she has but mine doesn't work like hers...

also eating tit that you allergic to can deteriorate your mental health, good job Gobbs

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.