Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh dear!! I HATE burns. They are so painful. Hope your feeling well soon.
Thank you:love:

I think I got lucky, it has been healing pretty well (at last I think so). The blisters are gone and I can wear cloths when I need to. I don't really have a full time job, only when the local library near me needs staff so I have been able to take some time to recover. Also found that aloe vera is your best friend during these times!

Reactions: 3
She's probably just finding an excuse for why she can't live in her flat anymore because of all the stairs. She'll be investing in a bunglaow in Eastbourne because the leaseholders wouldn't let her install a stair lift.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Away sending a free suitcase to a shut-in who tears a muscle doing absolutely nothing has to be the pinnacle of "influencer"/sponsor B.S.

Reactions: 13
'Tore' a muscle sat at home watching Netflix all day. I've heard it all now!

Reactions: 13
Tore a muscle and it'll take 8 weeks to heal.
Not like you've got a demanding 9-5 jobs.
Kids to run everywhere and run about after.
Gabby, you do duck all. Grow up and shut the duck up complaining for once in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gabby, you do duck all. Grow up and shut the duck up complaining for once in your life.
haha 8 weeks to heal....good job her plan for the next 8 weeks was to sit on her arse at home anyway!

no job to get to, no friends to go out and see, no social life. this 'torn' muscle has zero effect on her life 😂

Reactions: 7
She's so unfit, maybe she torn a muscle getting to the toilet at night.

Or it's all in her brains

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know right I had major surgery an eight hour operation and I was off morphine and getting around after two weeks , it drove me insane having nothing to do constantly, people say take it easy and that’s great the first week when your in pain etc but it gets old real fast I dunno how she can live a life of watching paint dry she is so boring .

Reactions: 4
I had to have 3 weeks off of uni and work when I tore ligaments in my ankle because I couldn't walk without crying in agony but I felt so isolated and I can't imagine living my entire life like that the way she does.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she tour the muscle from squatting down to tit in a box. Did none of your personal trainers tell you to STRETCH before squatting gabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a c section 6 weeks ago and was out and about, walking around 3 days later. Gobby is utterly full of tit!

Reactions: 9
I know right I had major surgery an eight hour operation and I was off morphine and getting around after two weeks , it drove me insane having nothing to do constantly, people say take it easy and that’s great the first week when your in pain etc but it gets old real fast I dunno how she can live a life of watching paint dry she is so boring .
Almost the same and after two weeks I’m going back to work. Keen to get back to living a normal life.

Reactions: 1
Haha when I did training in ortho average was 3-4 weeks unless it was like a more extreme case. Lying twit

We are both good, thank you 💗
Thank goodness ! Hope you have a great Christmas you deserve it champ 🙋‍♀️♥

I had a c section 6 weeks ago and was out and about, walking around 3 days later. Gobby is utterly full of tit!
Congratulations 💕 I had a c section 5 weeks ago! Imagine Gabs having one and realizing she still has to take care of a newborn 🙄 recover from a major surgery while being up all hours of the day and night. I don’t think she could manage.

Reactions: 10
I just want to say, I'm under consultant care now for my pregnancy instead of midwives due to both my children already having shoulder dystocia. I'm petrified they'll say I can only have this one by c-section. You hear such horror stories! Honestly, I know it's off topic but your comment gives me soooo much comfort. You've made my day.

Reactions: 5
Congratulations 💕 I had a c section 5 weeks ago! Imagine Gabs having one and realizing she still has to take care of a newborn 🙄 recover from a major surgery while being up all hours of the day and night. I don’t think she could manage.
She'd make Jane look after the child. Don't worry she wouldn't have to lift a finger. She'd also try tell us the doctor told her not to look after her own child or get out of bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.