Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone seen her latest tweet (10 mins ago)? she can either have her mum pick Nellie up mid-Dec and take her back to Sheffield (Barnsley hun) or she will need to wait both and an Nellie until Xmas eve when her dad can pick them up

I've got an idea Gabs....maybe move back to "Sheffield" and stop getting your family to do 10 hour round trips to cater for you moving to Brighton for no reason whatsoever???

Oh and she's already 'cried' at the thought of being apart from Nellie

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she tweet about tit like this? Who bleeping cares. She must be incredibly bored

Reactions: 7
Why does she tweet about tit like this? Who bleeping cares. She must be incredibly bored
She must be to be in tears over the thought of being apart from her pet cat for a few days

Imagine having that little going on in your life

AA9F5474-58E3-4A13-AD6D-ED89EB802FEE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I love how she slags off her dad at every opportunity but is ok with him driving her back and forth to Barnsley at Christmas (the holiday that she doesn’t even like to spend with her family lol)

Reactions: 23
anyone seen her latest tweet (10 mins ago)? she can either have her mum pick Nellie up mid-Dec and take her back to Sheffield (Barnsley hun) or she will need to wait both and an Nellie until Xmas eve when her dad can pick them up

I've got an idea Gabs....maybe move back to "Sheffield" and stop getting your family to do 10 hour round trips to cater for you moving to Brighton for no reason whatsoever???

Oh and she's already 'cried' at the thought of being apart from Nellie
She should pack light and get the train.

Reactions: 5
She’s deleted it!!!
She deletes like 75% of her tweets. She's incredibly insecure.

And now she's tweeting about how she isn't doing vlogmas because she forgot about it. Like, what tf else has she been doing for months that vlogmas fell off her radar? She's such a professional influencer that she forgot about a whole month's worth of content and opportunities to get paid/sponsered? Not buying it!

Also she says that she hasn't bought any Christmas gifts for anyone yet this year so everyone is getting a hug. Like, hun, it's 22 days til Christmas Day, surely you can make some Amazon orders and wrap a few boxes? If I was Jane, who bends over backward for Gabby at the drop of a hat it seems, I would be completely insulted to receive a hug.

Reactions: 17
Maybe she has Munchhausen as she constantly has something wrong with her and obviously loves telling everyone.

She honestly drives me insane. I have severe tonsillitis right now, 8 antibiotics a day, can’t talk. I’m a teacher and it’s KILLING me with guilt to have 4 days off. I’m also bored out of my mind. How does she manage it?!

Reactions: 5
She honestly drives me insane. I have severe tonsillitis right now, 8 antibiotics a day, can’t talk. I’m a teacher and it’s KILLING me with guilt to have 4 days off. I’m also bored out of my mind. How does she manage it?!
this was me last week 😂 I had flu and only took 1 day off work when I couldn't lift my head off the pillow. Even staying home all weekend to rest/recover had me bored out of my skull!

If I was her I would go clinically insane from doing nothing

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Reactions: 2
Why doesn't she just get the train? She is such a baby needing her mum or dad to drive all the way down from F'ing Sheffield just to drive her back up!

Why doesn't she just get the train? She is such a baby needing her mum or dad to drive all the way down from F'ing Sheffield just to drive her back up!
she said that Nellie gets stressed on the train (hence her buying this pet pram to take him in?) 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
she said that Nellie gets stressed on the train (hence her buying this pet pram to take him in?) 😂 😂 😂
Surely she could get a cat sitter? Obviously people have different levels of wanting to leave there pets but if it’s that big of a deal either don’t do it or come up with a solution

Reactions: 4
She's insane. I'm sure he gets just as stressed in the car, plus how does that stupid pram change things?
What is the difference between getting a cab to the station and sitting on a train vs her mum's car?
She acts like a 14 year old having her mum do absolutely everything for her.

Reactions: 8
Also, if Nellie absolutely cannot get the train, why the hell hasn't she learned to drive? She's got the money and spare time???

Reactions: 11
Also, if Nellie absolutely cannot get the train, why the hell hasn't she learned to drive? She's got the money and spare time???
It's just laziness if you ask me. She started a few months ago and then seemingly just gave up shortly after because she couldn't be bothered. Although I think the few lessons she had were #Gifted, so I guess she just gave up once it got to the point where she might have to pay.

It's just laziness if you ask me. She started a few months ago and then seemingly just gave up shortly after because she couldn't be bothered. Although I think the few lessons she had were #Gifted, so I guess she just gave up once it got to the point where she might have to pay.
I think she mentioned before she had “anxiety about it” which would fit with this idea, if she could drive I don’t think she would have moved to Brighton, she would have moved to a city close to Barnsley and then everything would gave been different

I think she mentioned before she had “anxiety about it” which would fit with this idea, if she could drive I don’t think she would have moved to Brighton, she would have moved to a city close to Barnsley and then everything would gave been different
I honestly have no idea what she gains from living in Brighton

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.