Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl has the weirdest mentality. Already taking down her Christmas tree because she won’t have time in the new year? Why put it up all together? So odd
Unbelievable! Who the duck does that, it actually winds me up why someone would go to all that effort of buying new decorations, lights, tree skirt and a WHOLE NEW TREE to then take it down 15 days before Christmas. What a waste 🤯

Reactions: 17
Thread Idea: Gabriella Lindley 4 - Secret weight gain, taxi driver Jane, channel is a drain!

Reactions: 18
First time poster - long time stalker!

New thread name idea: Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
100% agree with other comments that she wants a child to fill that gap and she thinks it will solve loneliness - when in my opinion it can make u more lonely and isolated!!! I have a 2 year old, my partner works long days and omg talk about hard work being a mum. It’s so draining having someone hanging on to you all day and having to constantly be ‘switched on’. (Of course I adore him to bits and wouldn’t change him for the world) but it really annoys me when she discusses being a mum and it’s all about fun & games and creating family traditions. Yes of course that’s a part of parenting and starting a family but what about those times when your child has a tantrum at every game u suggest and nothing’s good enough or when you’ve been up half the night with them and you’ve still go to be the one that does everything for your little human. And the “I’m going to be such a good mum” it takes more than those things she mentioned to be a good mum 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also just writing this she’s deleted the stories now lol..
I also have a two year old and you are so right about being switched on 10000% just before bedtime I caught him lathering my fancy moisturiser on his face and in his hair 😳😳 I'd left the bathroom for 30 seconds to get his pj's, damn they move fast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's nothing more damaging than a parent who should've gone to therapy but didn't

Reactions: 19
First time poster, please be kind!

I almost felt sorry for her when watching her home account Instagram stories, saying about how she wants her own family. Obviously saying she wants a child so they can decorate the Christmas tree together, have their friends round and play Christmas games. .she really doesn't have a clue.

I have a little one and it's an endless game of keeping them away from the tree, picking up all their shite at the end of the evening and what even is "Christmas Games"?!
It's because she has the mental age of a kid. I've seen it so many times in work with patients who are spoilt and coddled too much by parents. She takes it to new limits.

Forget about having kids with someone. Someone like this (without help) Will never have a serious and lasting romantic relationship.

Reactions: 1
It's because she has the mental age of a kid. I've seen it so many times in work with patients who are spoilt and coddled too much by parents. She takes it to new limits.

Forget about having kids with someone. Someone like this (without help) Will never have a serious and lasting romantic relationship.
She doesn't want one. She will most likely use her money for IVF in a few years and have a sperm donor. She doesn't do things like this by half and its more attention on her from Jayne when she's going through the process. Which doesn't seem to be a nice one at all so whoever's gone through IVF, big love ❤ I hope you had the outcome you wanted.

Reactions: 1
I find it ridiculous how she's got her mom a desenio print. Which she probably got for free for Christmas! Her mom deserves a medal. So she's put no thought into her mom this year truly has she?

Reactions: 10
Gabbage needs to be tested for Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder. Not that she needs anymore labels but both of them fit her so well, the inflated ego, manipulation, sense of entitlement, never maintaining anything whether that’s friends or relationships and pathological lying. There’s something seriously wrong there and she needs therapy, not that she’d bother to get it bc that means leaving her cesspit of misery.

Reactions: 5
The being a mum thing is the same as her releasing music,being on the west end,living abroad its just pie in the sky nonsense she tells herself and her followers to make herself feel better

Reactions: 14
Unbelievable! Who the duck does that, it actually winds me up why someone would go to all that effort of buying new decorations, lights, tree skirt and a WHOLE NEW TREE to then take it down 15 days before Christmas. What a waste 🤯
What?? Why on earth puts up a christmas tree only to take it down not even half way through december? Isn't she staying in her flat until Christmas Eve as well?
Why is she so weird?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gabriella Lindley #4 Wants a kid but doesn’t need a man, her YouTube career is going down the pan, taken her tree down mid December, how many coats of paint are we up to? We can’t remember!!

(Sorry might be too long and there’s has already been new thread title suggestions further up that were probably better 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also remember in about 2015 she said she had a really small appetite due to her gastric band surgery and was really picky with certain foods and could only eat small portions and then she would have to stop as she was full...don't see any evidence of that now. Not in a way that she has gained weight but more because she shows us everything she eats and it's normal portions of food
Does the band stretch after eating dominoes pizza 🍕 every night 🤣🤣

I very much doubt she’ll be looking after her mum either.
She’s attention seeking , if people respond with devastation she can then expect Jane to be overly thankful that gabby has let her legion of fans down at her busiest time 😝

Clearly has shares in Farrow & Ball, which walls did you paint Gabby?! You painted them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.