Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she also claimed to be gluten-intolerant..... I'm not even exaggerating her diet is like 90% gluten: pasta, bread, pizza all day every day.
ever since she got diagnosed I pay attention to her food hauls and I am horrified she still eats "normal" food because it tastes nicer....
I have no idea what kind of gluten intolerance she has but mine doesn't work like hers...

also eating tit that you allergic to can deteriorate your mental health, good job Gobbs
I also remember in about 2015 she said she had a really small appetite due to her gastric band surgery and was really picky with certain foods and could only eat small portions and then she would have to stop as she was full...don't see any evidence of that now. Not in a way that she has gained weight but more because she shows us everything she eats and it's normal portions of food

Reactions: 5
Gabriella #4 #blocks #mutes #paints #fumes #friendless #forgets its Vlogmas

Reactions: 2
Gabriella #4. Who needs friends with a servant called Jayne?
I once commented that she treats her mum like an employee and was told by her followers that she is an employee. Riiiiight. She’s still a cow to her mum though. Mum first, employee second. As for making her drive all that way, get a grip Gobby.

She's a cow to absolutely everyone who doesn't have their head so far up her ass they can smell the tit before it hits the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I once commented that she treats her mum like an employee and was told by her followers that she is an employee. Riiiiight. She’s still a cow to her mum though. Mum first, employee second. As for making her drive all that way, get a grip Gobby.
It makes me feel sick how she treats her. She has no respect at all for mom. If I treated my mom that way (I never would. I don't even swear infront of her as I find it disrespectful to her) she would've smacked me into next week. No respect for your mother, no respect for anyone.

Reactions: 7
Her Mum might be an “employee” but isn’t that just to sort out Gobby’s finances? She may as well setup a direct debit straight to Farrow & Ball! I wouldn’t ask my Financial Advisor to drive me home for Christmas, but then again, I wouldn’t ask my family either - unless they lived near me and were already heading in that direction!

Reactions: 7
Sorry what? An employee? She isnt that bleeping busy :LOL: she helps her out with a bit of paper work just like any parent would offer to do if they had the right skills etc. !!!

Reactions: 1
12EBE5A9-E755-41ED-AC18-3BAC71F13D27.jpeg
H
1. How does one forget the start of a month?
2. she said this oN the forth therefore she could’ve filmed and uploaded one that day, missing out on what 3 days???
3. It’s literally just her fishing for people to say “oh no I wanted you to do vlogmas” yadadada.... booooring.
4. Why not just film some Christmasy videos, title them christmasy things and surely they’ll still get the views🤷🏻‍♀️
5. vlogmas definitely isn’t what it used to be...

Reactions: 8
I also remember in about 2015 she said she had a really small appetite due to her gastric band surgery and was really picky with certain foods and could only eat small portions and then she would have to stop as she was full...don't see any evidence of that now. Not in a way that she has gained weight but more because she shows us everything she eats and it's normal portions of food
She just likes having labels. All my patients in work who are narcissistic always have all the labels you know cause she's so unique xo

• Wow
Reactions: 1
View attachment 62712H
1. How does one forget the start of a month?
2. she said this oN the forth therefore she could’ve filmed and uploaded one that day, missing out on what 3 days???
3. It’s literally just her fishing for people to say “oh no I wanted you to do vlogmas” yadadada.... booooring.
4. Why not just film some Christmasy videos, title them christmasy things and surely they’ll still get the views🤷🏻‍♀️
5. vlogmas definitely isn’t what it used to be...
Her Christmassy video titles:

My Christmas Starbucks order (that I make Jane fetch)
Christmas Baby Names (even though I’ll die alone)
Decorating My Flat! (I’m going to go bonkers and paint the whole place F&B red and green - how festive!)
Driving Home for Christmas (being chauffeured obvs!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's right, no one cares (about her lack of videos)

View attachment 62806
She legit just pulls excuses for her to be in Barnsley all the time, fair play if Jane is actually having an operation but days gone by she would have pre filmed enough to see her through, I don’t understand why she doesn’t get a part time job (like how is she making enough money for anything baffles me) she wouldn’t even need to address it as she never posts videos anymore!

Reactions: 6
I reckon she has an onlyfans or something, or does some sort of sex work. It’s the only thing I can think of because she’d never actually go out and get a job so why not sit and manipulate photos to make some money from horny dudes instead?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just find it funny that her brother/dad can't do it because "they are working". Fair enough however, what about Gabby's income? The job that has ultimate flexibility? Nothing wrong with pre-filming but she is just lazy and full of excuses.

Reactions: 4
I just find it funny that her brother/dad can't do it because "they are working". Fair enough however, what about Gabby's income? The job that has ultimate flexibility? Nothing wrong with pre-filming but she is just lazy and full of excuses.
I feel this isn't true and she's having a weight reduction related something. I thought about this before I saw this tweet and wondered what excuse she could use to hide from the camera for a while...

She's right, no one cares (about her lack of videos)

View attachment 62806

So Jane is having a big operation and you’re going to be looking after her... but she’s picking the cat up on the 10th Dec and then you were whining about your Dad picking you up and driving you back North on Christmas Day. So when will you be *looking after* Jane exactly?

If it were me and my Mum was having a big op I’d be right by her side - although I also have a full time job so would need to juggle that (like a normal effing person!) but I’d do anything for family.

Poor show, Gabs.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.