Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 43063

Well, the poo story was just the beginning šŸ˜³
Erm, no the poo story WAS the grossest thing youā€™ve put online šŸ¤¢.

Good if she can breathe normally now though.
Why the hell has she made the writing so dark? If you donā€™t want people to read it (which letā€™s face it we all wish we hadnā€™t) then donā€™t put it online. Christ do these influencers not keep anything private?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the hell has she made the writing so dark? If you donā€™t want people to read it (which letā€™s face it we all wish we hadnā€™t) then donā€™t put it online. Christ do these influencers not keep anything private?!?!
Ikr
I did not understand too the dark writing.
She could just have said (as internet is her only friend) ā€œIā€™m finally breathing again,I think my nose has healedā€ or something like that.
Spare us the details !(ā€œproud with what I grewā€šŸ¤®).

Reactions: 10
She has become a cat lady who spends the day in pyjamas. I really do feel sorry for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel like she need to step away from YouTube ,work on herself, go to some classes, make some friends and then come back with a new take on it all

Reactions: 9
I feel like she need to step away from YouTube ,work on herself, go to some classes, make some friends and then come back with a new take on it all
A part time graphics design job in a shared office would suit her. Her painting skills aside, when she shows fonts and graphics she has done on her tablet etc it shows she has some transferable skills she could market.

Reactions: 8
She has always being mean to her friends tbh especially on SM.
I feel that she canā€™t help herself from being jealous or bitter with people šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t necessarily feel sorry for her, I think she brings a lot of her situation on herself and doesnā€™t help herself. Definitely agree that applying herself to something like classes, or even a graphic design degree, is something that she would massively benefit from. Not just career-wise but socially and emotionally it would do her some good to mix with some new people and actually give herself a purpose, which I think she desperately wants hence the whole ā€˜I want a babyā€™ thing

Reactions: 5
I'm from Sheffield originally and can confirm like most places it has it's good areas and bad areas. I moved due to husband's job like 6/7 years ago now,but every time I visit family I miss it and want to go back! She could have got a really nice detached HOUSE for what she paid for that dingy little flat if she came back up north.
I will say though, she's definitely more from Barnsley than Sheffield šŸ˜‚
My fella works very close to Thurgoland. Itā€™s DEFINITELY Barnsley. Even Wikipedia says so šŸ¤£.

Reactions: 3
Legitimately felt depressed for her watching that vlog. I want to scream at her because itā€™s so clear what is going on and sheā€™s been like this for years now. She REALLY needs to take charge of her life and mental health.

Her healing process sounds largely normal. I personally donā€™t think she really had ā€˜infectionsā€™, I presume she means bacterial infections as she mentioned antibiotics but then make a big fuss out of some nasty junk coming out of her nose. If she had a bacterial infection she would be seeing all sorts of nastiness on a daily basis. I wouldnā€™t put it past Gabby to misinterpret / exaggerate a mild cold or flu into what I presume she thinks was a sinus infection which isnā€™t unusual in flu season.

Anyway. The obsession with her health is really inhibiting her. I 100% believe that she enjoys being sick for the attention it gets her. She can revert back to being a child and have Mum look after her. I donā€™t know whether she is fully aware that she is deliberately doing this šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

She desperately needs therapy, proper medication and the beginnings of a routine. I donā€™t know how she can watch back her vlogs and not see the cycle she has been in for so long. Meanwhile she is getting bigger and bigger and feeling even worse about herself. Iā€™ve always held back on commenting on her weight as having had an ED myself I just donā€™t think itā€™s the most important thing about someone. But sheā€™s clearly spiralling SO badly.

Reactions: 20
A part time graphics design job in a shared office would suit her. Her painting skills aside, when she shows fonts and graphics she has done on her tablet etc it shows she has some transferable skills she could market.
I think your right a job like that or a university degree or class in graphics would be good for her social skills

Reactions: 6
I agree with you @AfroCircus.
Just seen the vlog, so the only Ā« friends Ā» she sees is her motherā€™s ones.
She doesnā€™t look good.(mentally)

I donā€™t understand one thing though.
Because her flat was 36 degrees means that she hasnā€™t healed from her nose?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m so glad other people have addressed her completely ignoring the fact Saffron is on a strictly. She doesnā€™t need to say sheā€™s her biggest fan but come on, show some support for a girl in the exact same profession as you? Iā€™m not even a fan of Saffron but I find it weird that she didnā€™t mention her. Sheā€™s so bitter about others people succeeding but does nothing to create her own successes. Sheā€™s probably just jealous Saffronā€™s has had more Primark ranges than her šŸ¤£

This! Iā€™m sure she was all for Joe when he was on it last year? Definitely a jealousy thing.

Sheā€™s gone back to Sheffield because she wants a break and time to chill šŸ™„šŸ˜‘
Her mother seems so caring.
I think she finds comfort with her and in her former house as if she was running from her ā€œlifeā€.

These 2 tweets sum up her state of mind nowadays,imho.
She isnā€™t motivated.

5610024E-8C97-4567-92B9-E932542AA1A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She needs a purpose, sheā€™s not getting that from her ā€˜workā€™ because she hardly does any anymore. If she had something to work on and focus on I think it would help a lot of her issues.

What happened to her singing? She seemed to be doing alright at it on YT, and I feel like she could have really done something with it.

I can't believe she's found another room to paint (her room at her mums) taking it to a whole new level Gabs šŸ˜‚
Also more bowls.... šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can't believe she's found another room to paint (her room at her mums) taking it to a whole new level Gabs šŸ˜‚
Also more bowls.... šŸ™„
And to think my mom has the same plates and bowels she bought when got married more than 30 years ago. How many kitchen stuff one single person without any visitors can have?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also more bowls.... šŸ™„
Didnā€™t she redecorate that a while ago within an AD? Was it last year? Iā€™m not so surešŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.