Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused she has posted a story about Nellie loving his carrier... didnt she say that he hated the carrier the other day and that's why she couldn't go back to Sheffield??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm confused she has posted a story about Nellie loving his carrier... didnt she say that he hated the carrier the other day and that's why she couldn't go back to Sheffield??
Yes I remember clearly.
And she went on saying she enables nelly to be “a diva”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone super smart please enlight me on why she needs a security system with a camera in her flat? Its not like she goes to work every single day or spends a lot of time outside the house. And what would someone steal? Her nail polish colection? Her dvd set? Her chocolate in the fridge?

Ohhhhh i know why she needs it!! She can watch tv in bed and in the living room at the same time! Got it! Genius... (waste of money)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone super smart please enlight me on why she needs a security system with a camera in her flat? Its not like she goes to work every single day or spends a lot of time outside the house. And what would someone steal? Her nail polish colection? Her dvd set? Her chocolate in the fridge?

Ohhhhh i know why she needs it!! She can watch tv in bed and in the living room at the same time! Got it! Genius... (waste of money)
It’s probably cloud based so Jane can try her hand at being a security guard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried hard to not posting this instastory but I couldn’t help myself.

View attachment 41842

WTF?!?😂😂😂
I know this is his normal face and maybe he has a case of resting witch face (or in his case pls kill me now face) but her cat always looks so miserable and it seems like he would rather be anywhere else than with Gabby.

Reactions: 10
I know this is his normal face and maybe he has a case of resting witch face (or in his case pls kill me now face) but her cat always looks so miserable and it seems like he would rather be anywhere else than with Gabby.
True.
But I’m more concerned about the caption 🤣

Reactions: 5
The cat is definitely odd.. my mum's cat is ancient, sleeps about 20 hours, blind and doesn't look anywhere near as spaced out when she's awake :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she posted an instastory with « road trip », written and she is in a car on the road.

I guess she is going to Sheffield, that’s why she had the carrier with nelly inside.
If it’s the case, did Jane come to pick her ? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she posted an instastory with « road trip », written and she is in a car on the road.

I guess she is going to Sheffield, that’s why she had the carrier with nelly inside.
If it’s the case, did Jane come to pick her ? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Must be! She doesn’t ever have anyone else to ferry her around 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait, what's this thing about her pooping in a box?! 😱🤢
You are late to the party 😂
I’m joking 😁.

Sooo when she had a surgery she couldn’t access to the toilets so she pooped in a box.

One day,she had her brother and his friends at her house and she didn’t want to make noise in the toilets because she wanted to poo so she « used the same method » and pooped in a box in her bedroom I guess.

And she shares all the details on twitter for the world to see.

Now, excuse me I’m gonna vomit.🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You are late to the party 😂
I’m joking 😁.

Sooo when she had a surgery she couldn’t access to the toilets so she pooped in a box.

One day,she had her brother and his friends at her house and she didn’t want to make noise in the toilets because she wanted to poo so she « used the same method » and pooped in a box in her bedroom I guess.

And she shares all the details on twitter for the world to see.

Now, excuse me I’m gonna vomit.🤢
Oh my god that's awful. So so gross. So she didn't want people to know she did a poo, but tells the whole internet she did a poo in a box? Righto. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

In fairness to her, Gabby has alluded to some security issues in past flats. I believe she has mentioned that someone actually broke into her London flat one night while she was there. And apparently she's had issues with people following her (physically, not on social media), as well as fans/haters figuring out where she lives.

As a security-concious person, I would never fault someone for installing a security system -- especially a single female who lives alone.

Reactions: 18
In fairness to her, Gabby has alluded to some security issues in past flats. I believe she has mentioned that someone actually broke into her London flat one night while she was there. And apparently she's had issues with people following her (physically, not on social media), as well as fans/haters figuring out where she lives.

As a security-concious person, I would never fault someone for installing a security system -- especially a single female who lives alone.
Fair enough. I didnt know about her past troubles. And the fact that people who watch this people online decide to go after them is so creepy. For me it would be enough reason to stop exposing my life online. I mean, they show everything, where and when they go, film everything inside their homes including their possessions, vlog everything in their city. Even if its not right next to their house, if someone wants to figure out where they live, they can...

Maybe it is a good idea for her to put a security system. But then again, you dont need to share with the rest of the world -.- if someone would want to get inside her house they will find a way to deactivate the security system... some things should be kept private for your own safety

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.