Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she finds comfort with her and in her former house as if she was running from her “life”.
I totally agree with this - two things that always stand out about Gabby is that she likes to be infantilised or the “victim”, and has major responsibility aversion. Being at home in Barnsley is where she defaults at being the baby of the family who is looked after, which is her most comfortable role.

I’m thinking she doesn’t like her flat, is lonely, bored and spiralling downwards and is running away from it.

I wish she’d swallow her pride and just admit she’s failing. nobody cares that she’s not living the hotshot dream anymore. Most people just want her to be content with herself.

Reactions: 12
Agreed she definitely needs something to fill her time. I’ve been out of work for a year due to mental and physical health and it’s actually debilitating not doing anything with your time. It’s so depressing and dull. She must feel so depressed most of the time. No wonder she sleeps in until ridiculous hours; she knows she has nothing to occupy her so why not sleep? She needs some help.

Reactions: 12
Yes Gabby, the solution to gaining confidence is Orange Juice.....
I wonder how jealous/annoyed she is with Joe Sugg right now?!
Ahhh remember at the very beginning of her 'career' where she told people she lost weight by just drinking orange juice?!😂

She looks really weird in that photo but I can't put my finger on why!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhh remember at the very beginning of her 'career' where she told people she lost weight by just drinking orange juice?!😂

She looks really weird in that photo but I can't put my finger on why!
I noticed that since her surgery her nose has changed, it is more “narrow”, more “thin” and her nostrils more closed.

Reactions: 1
I noticed that since her surgery her nose has changed, it is more “narrow”, more “thin” and her nostrils more closed.
I've been thinking for a while her nose looks different. I'm sure the bottom has changed I'm sure.

I think in that picture she looks weird because her eyebrows look non existent and she got no eye make up or even mascara on with the massive glasses 🤔

Reactions: 5
I really hope for her sake she actually follows through with her plan and goes to auditions. How is she going to handle the rejection though?

Not saying that she is bad and is doomed to fail. But I'm thinking more along the lines of you can't always be 100% successful and she is bound to encounter some no's along the way.

Reactions: 6
I've been thinking for a while her nose looks different. I'm sure the bottom has changed I'm sure.

I think in that picture she looks weird because her eyebrows look non existent and she got no eye make up or even mascara on with the massive glasses 🤔
Ah yes her eyebrows are really light colored.
She didn’t put make up on it.

Reactions: 1
And it looks like she’s starting the ‘put a stupid question at the end of a caption so the minions will answer and gain me engagement’ thing that they’re all doing at the moment 🙄

Reactions: 7
I really hope for her sake she actually follows through with her plan and goes to auditions. How is she going to handle the rejection though?

Not saying that she is bad and is doomed to fail. But I'm thinking more along the lines of you can't always be 100% successful and she is bound to encounter some no's along the way.
She has a beautiful voice imo, not enough motivated though.

Yes, I agree even if you are good at singing,it doesn’t mean that you will automatically succeed.

How many potential good actors or singer have done many auditions and didn’t pursue their dream because of people better than them or other different reasons.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s a bad singer. She’s not a great singer either though. Certainly nothing special.
And of course the thing that will hold her back is her inability to take criticism. Even if she did pull her finger out and start auditioning, that piss-poor attitude towards feedback will very quickly earn her a reputation. Not a good one, either. It’ll be her downfall.

She's a decent singer tbh, personally I think she uses her head voice too much. Pretty sure of anyone told her to start using her chest more she'd run away, cry and accuse them of being a hater 🙈
I remember watching a documentary with Claire from steps years ago, she was clearly the best singer in steps, and girl can belt, but even when she went for a west end audition the director still gave her criticism and feedback! She didn't kick off like gabs would though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t stand her singing, it’s nasally and shrill. If she sings in any vlog I have to skip past it.

Reactions: 20
I actually can’t stand her singing, it’s nasally and shrill. If she sings in any vlog I have to skip past it.
Same. I find it so cringe when she starts singing, good luck to her if that’s what she wants to do but there is A LOT of competition out there from people who have much stronger ‘theatre’ voices than her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Literally one of the replies to her tweet:

1569585116612.png

Well... :unsure: she has been talking about it for years, but I don't consider that commitment.

• Haha
I don’t understand how she thinks the west end is going to fall into her lap with no work. My friend has a degree and masters in musical theatre, has performed in numerous plays and musicals and has an agent but even he is nowhere near getting a west end audition.
she needs to get her head out of her arse and just enjoy doing lower level musical theatre productions.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand how she thinks the west end is going to fall into her lap with no work. My friend has a degree and masters in musical theatre, has performed in numerous plays and musicals and has an agent but even he is nowhere near getting a west end audition.
she needs to get her head out of her arse and just enjoy doing lower level musical theatre productions.
She seems to think she can be like Carrie Hope Fletcher but ignores the fact Carrie worked hard to get where she is, she didn’t stop and start to get to live her dream. Also Gab can’t take any criticism so I don’t see her getting past the first rejection

Reactions: 6
That side way glance in all her selfies drives me mad and I can’t put my finger on why!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.