Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much seen it!! I’m an DISGUSTED how can anyone do that. Any to have a snoop on Twitter for the posts

Must be deleted on twitter can’t find it 💩
She has indeed deleted them but with screenshots nothing disappears completely from the internet 😏
The tweets are further above, someone posted them.:poop:

Or at the end of the previous thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In fairness to her, Gabby has alluded to some security issues in past flats. I believe she has mentioned that someone actually broke into her London flat one night while she was there. And apparently she's had issues with people following her (physically, not on social media), as well as fans/haters figuring out where she lives.

As a security-concious person, I would never fault someone for installing a security system -- especially a single female who lives alone.
No one broke into her flat, she’s buzzed someone that didn’t live in her building into the lobby area.

She’s also a complete idiot, telling people she bought a ‘house’ to confuse people so they won’t find her place, yet films clear shots out her windows so you can see the buildings around her and find her place.

And to be a passive aggressive little, sorry blobby, witch, after Alfie tweeted telling his minions to stop coming to the zalfie pad, she tweeted saying she would ask her minions up to her place for a cup of tea, basically bringing that tit on herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Has she taken a break? Looks like she hasn't tweeted/moaned for about a week

Reactions: 1
No one broke into her flat, she’s buzzed someone that didn’t live in her building into the lobby area.

She’s also a complete idiot, telling people she bought a ‘house’ to confuse people so they won’t find her place, yet films clear shots out her windows so you can see the buildings around her and find her place.

And to be a passive aggressive little, sorry blobby, witch, after Alfie tweeted telling his minions to stop coming to the zalfie pad, she tweeted saying she would ask her minions up to her place for a cup of tea, basically bringing that tit on herself.
I have to agree. I think she revels in the attention and pretending to be vulnerable.

Reactions: 9
In fairness to her, Gabby has alluded to some security issues in past flats. I believe she has mentioned that someone actually broke into her London flat one night while she was there. And apparently she's had issues with people following her (physically, not on social media), as well as fans/haters figuring out where she lives.

As a security-concious person, I would never fault someone for installing a security system -- especially a single female who lives alone.
That's not strictly what happened, someone pressed the buzzer to her building and she let them in assuming it was a neighbor, the person then came knocking or "banging" on her door, she freaked out and wouldn't answer then another neighbour came out and the knocking/banging stopped and the person went away.
This is Gabby though, so how much/what is true only she knows, the woman is a compulsive liar.
Agree though that everyone should have some form of security!

Reactions: 11
That's not strictly what happened, someone pressed the buzzer to her building and she let them in assuming it was a neighbor, the person then came knocking or "banging" on her door, she freaked out and wouldn't answer then another neighbour came out and the knocking/banging stopped and the person went away.
This is Gabby though, so how much/what is true only she knows, the woman is a compulsive liar.
Agree though that everyone should have some form of security!
She was very rattled about it but she shouldn't of let a random person into the flat, what if it was an abusive ex partner looking for someone in the flat, she had no idea who it was so she shouldn't of buzzed them in, who knows what she caused for other people there. I don't think it's a bad idea for anyone to have security but she doesn't help herself by announcing when she's leaving her house. I was taught that you don't put on social media that you are away from your house, you post pictures when you're back home, it's just common sense.

Reactions: 7
She’s back in Sheffield. I’m thinking one of three reasons:

- she hates her hair and she’s having extensions put in

- she hates her flat and wants her mummy

- she’s lonely af/career is going to tit and it’s giving her ‘anxiety’ and she wants her mummy

Reactions: 13
She was very rattled about it but she shouldn't of let a random person into the flat, what if it was an abusive ex partner looking for someone in the flat, she had no idea who it was so she shouldn't of buzzed them in, who knows what she caused for other people there. I don't think it's a bad idea for anyone to have security but she doesn't help herself by announcing when she's leaving her house. I was taught that you don't put on social media that you are away from your house, you post pictures when you're back home, it's just common sense.
Oh yeah, that's what it was! I think I got confused because she made it sound like the person was in her actual home unit.

And I agree, a simple security measure is to not share your home or home life on social media. I think this would be more feasible if she wasn't such a homebody -- but as it is she vlogs pretty much exclusively from her place. And since she moves so much it's always easy to find the listing online for where she has moved, too.

But still, having a security system is always a good thing.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just move home and get a place near her mum! She has absolutely NOTHING tying her to Brighton. And it’s not like she makes the most of the ‘lifestyle’ of living there, like going to the beach, or the shopping, or the night life. She doesn’t even leave her flat. So what is the point?! Just so she can take the odd insta of her sitting on the sand by herself?? At least at home she would have some company (her one and only pal Jane). 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sheffield is actually a nice place (in my opinion) and I wouldn't mind living there.. especially if my other option was Brighton. Can't afford it as a commoner :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Sheffield is actually a nice place (in my opinion) and I wouldn't mind living there.. especially if my other option was Brighton. Can't afford it as a commoner :LOL:
I'm from Sheffield originally and can confirm like most places it has it's good areas and bad areas. I moved due to husband's job like 6/7 years ago now,but every time I visit family I miss it and want to go back! She could have got a really nice detached HOUSE for what she paid for that dingy little flat if she came back up north.
I will say though, she's definitely more from Barnsley than Sheffield 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she can be as petty and rude as she likes online you just know shes scared of confrontation in real life anyways

full of empty threats

Reactions: 15
She’s back in Sheffield. I’m thinking one of three reasons:

- she hates her hair and she’s having extensions put in

- she hates her flat and wants her mummy

- she’s lonely af/career is going to tit and it’s giving her ‘anxiety’ and she wants her mummy
Maybe she ran out of paint ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot imagine Gab going for dinner with Syd and Ell. They’re quite funny and uplifting to watch whereas Gab is moany and negative about everything. I just can’t imagine them hanging out at all. (In regards to Syd and Gabs interaction on Twitter)

Reactions: 3
I cannot imagine Gab going for dinner with Syd and Ell. They’re quite funny and uplifting to watch whereas Gab is moany and negative about everything. I just can’t imagine them hanging out at all. (In regards to Syd and Gabs interaction on Twitter)
Is she going for dinner with them?

1568992951615.png

Miss "I'm really good with money" has moved on from paint and back to... coats. I just despair.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.