Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't! The account only said she is from Thurgoland which is widely known!
Ooooh a heart and a kiss on that tweet...Bit weird, does she sign off correspondences with her 'lady lawyer' in this fashion too??

Imagine her emails are filtered off to a junior every time and, billed at the top rate.

If that twitter poster wasn't well informed or was very young they might really worry they had done something wrong, were going to arrested and carted off to prison while awaiting a huge ambiguous anti gabby trial. It could ruin their Christmas, it might even drive them to take their own life. She is a public figure ffs, we never see simon cowell or katie Hopkins throwing their weight around young people (or ever) like gabby does. I picked those two names as i assumed they would have recieved a fair amount of flack online. One maybe more deserving, but the other did give us jedward sooo...

Reactions: 19
Literally only looked at her tweets to like the ones calling her out for going to M & S, don’t follow her anywhere or stalk her.... in fact if they hadn’t been posted here and I wasn’t so hacked off at how much of a hypocrite she is she wouldn’t have been able to block me.... kinda glad she did though, feels like joining the cool gang

Reactions: 14
Judging by these replies to her (now deleted) old tweets, she's mentioned Thurgoland before .... such a bizarre woman.

EDIT: She's literally told us her schools name before.
She literally replied to a girl a few days ago who had posted something her old college had posted about Gabby....DAYS ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone tell Gabby this isn't how twitter works, you wouldn't get suspended for this ...
Omg she is an absolute wet blanket. Imagine not being able to cope with any kind of criticism. She could have said rest assured I am following all guidance from my surgeon and I will be tested before I go in.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She gets all Billy big bollocks doesn't she when she goes home to mummy. I'm cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Definitely both for me. I am 100% in love with Gabriella Lindley and I am so obsessed with her I just want to be her. I want a flat full of storage for my crappy "art", a wardrobe full of over-sized jumpers covered in feline anal leakage and a life so lonely my only friends are my mum, my cat and my 4 bags of cat litter. Do these people honestly think there's anything enviable about Gobby??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ohh lads, I taped out of the gobs show earlier but I’m glad to see my costume for court is still relevant, Hope the packets of smoked ham were worth it gobs

Reactions: 16
Swear to god she reminds me of that weirdo kid in school who would run to the teacher with their finger in the air because someone just said the cold hard truth to their face. Or the kid who tells you their mum's friend's brother's mate is a lawyer and they'll sue you and take you to court for disagreeing with them. Pathetic af and extremely embarrassing behaviour from a grown adult who is supposedly so independent and mature. Just shut up Gobshite, you're digging yourself a hole and making yourself look like a right twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Goddamn she is so intellectually stunted it's unbelievable - I can just picture her sat there with her smug face on, wrapped up on the sofa, occasionally glaring evil-y at her father, turd bun in place, Nellie licking her disgusting smelling fingers, Jane running around tending to every single one of Gobby's needs whilst telling her she's a big brave girl, typing those tweets thinking "yeah, that showed them" - and btw this comes from a 24 year old ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
How is she not embarrassed to keep throwing around threats of legal action when it doesn’t come to anything? Yet another thing she’s becoming the boy who cried wolf about. I’ll expect a letter from a lawyer the day after Gabby releases her ~ album...will be waiting a longgggggg time 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m a few hours late, but GabbyLogic™️ strikes again - goes to one of the biggest shopping centres in the UK less than a fortnight before Christmas and complains that it’s too busy?! JFC 🙄

Oh, and yes I’m one of those over 30y/o haters. Hi! 🙋🏻‍♀️ What can I say? I don’t watch any soaps - I treat you as my Coronation St, Gabs; you should be honoured 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Pahahahaha I'm dying at the thread tonight. You guys are on fire. Honestly I actually cannot comprehend how pathetic Gaboon is. It makes me die inside a little.

Stop being mean. My lawyer will be in touch. Expect to hear from her in the next few days. Also expect your Twitter account to be deleted X

Honestly just duck off you stinky, boring, pathetic loser

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.