Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I am actually HOWLING at this thread! Just came on to have a quick read before bed and seen Miss Gobbles thinks this is an episode of Suits now.

Imagine my shock when Gobby confirmed Thurgoland is a real place???? I literally thought you guys had made that up and was creasing when one of you would mention it in a post, never bothered to google it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyways huns look forward to the SWAT teams gobby's lawyers have organised to raid your houses and shut down all your social media as once you are older than our lasagne bath queen you arent allowed internet access anymore xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Gabby “everyone’s bullying me”

also Gabby

‘bullies the whole of Sheffield!‘

If only Sheffield could delete and block her, like she deletes and blocks everyone else for having an opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Whenever I see Gobshite posting something vaguely ‘threatening’ or trying to be sassy towards people - I automatically get this in my head

76C6FE1F-2E5A-4FD1-87EB-B704ACCF5097.jpeg

I might be alone in this, but she genuinely makes me cringe more than David Brent.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Whenever I see Gobshite posting something vaguely ‘threatening’ or trying to be sassy towards people - I automatically get this in my head

View attachment 346111
I might be alone in this, but she genuinely makes me cringe more than David Brent.
Hahaha same! I love that meme! Infact I was thinking about it earlier when she was trying to be all hard on twitter lol. I use it often on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣 usually to my daughter lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am bleeping fuming at her tweet. I’ve visited M&S @ Meadowhall a few times since Corona and I’ve literally not seen anyone in there not wearing a mask??? It’s always mainly old people/middle class people getting their shopping, admittedly it does get busy but that’s not their fault & down to M&S controlling queues. Currently not in Sheffield (but another northern town) and the only people I see not wearing one are those who wear the sunflower lanyard.

duck you, Gabby. Generalising the people of Yorkshire as bad people. Northerners have been struggling more during this virus due to class divide (working in factories that haven’t shut down, having to go out to supermarkets more because they can’t afford the minimum spend on online deliveries etc). If you don’t like Sheffield then duck off back to Brighton. Horrible Tory witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She has admitted that she wants the streets to be empty because of "anxiety" and not because of the virus.
I mean she is happy the stores are open but she wants them to be open only for her that is her issue here.

Also, I guess this journal will hear about your lawyer sometime soon isn't? And also you were the one answering Sew, be ready to hear about... Nelson's lawyer?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just curious, does Gabby think that by never ever talking to someone... But talking to someone else about that someone... They are a bully? And by my never having made any type of contact with her... She is being bullied?

Reactions: 25
She really is so embarrassing wow just shows how out of touch she is with reality that she thinks this is normal behaviour. She’s clearly having a manic episode in the excitement of the run up to her sew sewper dewper serious life or death opureshunnnn of the most importance

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Everything I know about her she has offered to the internet publicly HERSELF and she does so on platforms that she gets paid from for doing so. It is not against the law not to like what you publish in the course of your “business” and say as much, Gabby.

Reactions: 27
Gabby “everyone’s bullying me”

also Gabby

‘bullies the whole of Sheffield!‘

If only Sheffield could delete and block her, like she deletes and blocks everyone else for having an opinion.
Be alright when she goes home, she won’t be in Sheffield anymore and can hide from them

Reactions: 6
I’m here because it’s the only place people can discuss their grievances about influencers, who choose to share their lives online and make a living selling a lie, without being blocked.
She doesn’t understand that most of us started off actually liking her.
She’s happy to criticise and slag off a company or a brand who’s product or customer service she doesn’t like, and actually, people too. She’s always hating on men, northerners, people who don’t like Friends, people who’s name she doesn’t approve of, etc. I’m just here criticising Influencers, who brand and sell themselves. Just more hypocrisy from Gobs.
This. Exactly. We didn’t hate you Gobby. We all followed you to see your content (after you made an appearance on Zoella’s channel because at least let’s all be honest that’s how you got your following.) and then we kept checking up on you to see if you got any more bearable until we realized we were watching you like a person watches a car crash. WE. CANT. LOOK. AWAY. So pleeease tow away your disaster so we CAN all move on with our lives 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so confused by her always talking about seeing people without masks in shops? In my country they won't let you in without a mask. Is it not a policy in England? Why does she think she's so much better than anyone in her hometown it's really not a good look.

Reactions: 18
I'm so confused by her always talking about seeing people without masks in shops? In my country they won't let you in without a mask. Is it not a policy in England? Why does she think she's so much better than anyone in her hometown it's really not a good look.
Pretty much everyone is wearing a mask (not necessarily correctly unfortunately) some are wearing visors instead and obviously there are people who are exempt but the majority of people are being sensible and altruistic and wearing them

Reactions: 17
Pretty much everyone is wearing a mask (not necessarily correctly unfortunately) some are wearing visors instead and obviously there are people who are exempt but the majority of people are being sensible and altruistic and wearing them
I just find it weird it's not compulsory.

I saw some people quote tweeting her saying that this isn’t true and Meadowhall security are quite strict about face masks and also mad at how she generalised the whole of Yorkshire

I just find it weird it's not compulsory.
It’s not compulsory because doctors (understandably because they would be swamped) are not giving out letters for those who are exempt so shops have to take people on their word. Shops do have the right to refuse entry though.

Reactions: 11
She has admitted that she wants the streets to be empty because of "anxiety" and not because of the virus.
I mean she is happy the stores are open but she wants them to be open only for her that is her issue here.

Also, I guess this journal will hear about your lawyer sometime soon isn't? And also you were the one answering Sew, be ready to hear about... Nelson's lawyer?
The fact that she's spouting the same tit, what? 9 years later? Some dreams take time, like becoming a doctor etc, but this one is just out of pure laziness. She could've already had so much under her belt (other than surgeries) in that amount of time and with the following she has. Lazy bint. Is Jane can't sort it, then it ain't worth doing!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
gabriella lindley aka velvet ghost aka juniper moon #30 things i'm bringing to thurgoland: my ham, my lawyer, nellie's anal gland

• Haha
Yeah, really funny that your cat is hiding becosss he's scared of the other cats. Great cat parenting as per
Screenshot_20201214-103642_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.