Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW Gabs, age is a protected characteristic under the Equalities Act 2010, being a fan or Percy Pigs is not.

I’ve seen people booted off social media for being ageist before.

Reactions: 38
Someone tell Gabby this isn't how twitter works, you wouldn't get suspended for this ...
omfg she’s so dense. I’ve reported people who were racist, ableist and transphobic whose accounts weren’t deleted. Why do you think you’re so special hun?

Reactions: 41
omfg she’s so dense. I’ve reported people who were racist, ableist and transphobic whose accounts weren’t deleted. Why do you think you’re so special hun?
I know right. I have reported about 6 racist and ableist posts across FB and Twitter in the last month and not one of them was removed - they weren't 'subtle' posts either, all of them included specific words that you would have thought automatically qualified them for deletion!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Definitely both for me. I am 100% in love with Gabriella Lindley and I am so obsessed with her I just want to be her. I want a flat full of storage for my crappy "art", a wardrobe full of over-sized jumpers covered in feline anal leakage and a life so lonely my only friends are my mum, my cat and my 4 bags of cat litter. Do these people honestly think there's anything enviable about Gobby??
Lol the irony is, it’s the people that tweet that tit that actually envy her, stalk her, and want to be her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ahhh you couldn’t make it up.

Also gobby, you should think yourself lucky you don’t have any actual stalkers cos I’ve not doubt they wouldn’t be able to stop themselves from slapping you.

Reactions: 15
Honestly so hilarious how Gabby thinks her and her imaginary lawyer can sue anyone for anything AND that her reporting an account will get it deleted. The smugness in her attitude is so delusional !

Equally as humorous that there’s girls getting BBLs and tit by themselves abroad and managing fine but for her small surgery she is REQUIRED to have someone take care of her ??

Reactions: 18
13018E32-0C04-4840-93BF-319B660FB173.jpeg
‘They’ are clearly not understanding the same thing as Gabby considering she doesn’t wear hers properly! Could she possibly be more patronising if she tried? Fuckwit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Notice how she only mentioned going to M&S so she can disguise it as “essential shopping” when she’s actually just been on a normal shopping trip all round Meadowhall in all the shops.
She’s such a stupid witch preaching to everyone else whilst she’s doing exactly what she’s accusing other people of doing. All whilst wearing her mask incorrectly, so she might as well not be wearing one either! I doubt any of those people are going into hospital in the next few days either, so she’s even worse than they are!

Also I’ve reported people on twitter telling other people to kill themselves or die, and apparently that didn’t break any rules so I don’t know who she thinks she is telling people she’s getting their account not only suspended, but deleted! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 37
Notice how she only mentioned going to M&S so she can disguise it as “essential shopping” when she’s actually just been on a normal shopping trip all round Meadowhall in all the shops.
She’s such a stupid witch preaching to everyone else whilst she’s doing exactly what she’s accusing other people of doing. All whilst wearing her mask incorrectly, so she might as well not be wearing one either! I doubt any of those people are going into hospital in the next few days either, so she’s even worse than they are!

Also I’ve reported people on twitter telling other people to kill themselves or die, and apparently that didn’t break any rules so I don’t know who she thinks she is telling people she’s getting their account not only suspended, but deleted! 🤣🤣🤣
Didn't someone here say earlier that there's actually a waitrose/M&S nearer to her than Meadowhall as well? If it truly was an essential trip to M&S, you go to the nearest one. She's a right pillock.

Edit - had a quick look and there is literally an M&S in Barnsley. And there are a few more M&S stores between Barnsley and Meadowhall.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I have so many things so say about today's tweets but I'll keep it to this for now.
Gabby, I've been watching you for about 4 years now - up until about 6 months ago I looked up to you as a person & a content creator (yes, I know guys don't come for me) & one day I replied to one of your tweets and got blocked when I wasn't being rude, I expressed an opinion different than yours. Do you ever wonder how you make your fans feel? I supported you, gave you views, replied to your ig stories with well wishes, and at the end of the day I got blocked for ONE comment that I made with absolutely no ill intent.
Do you genuinely think that's 'being kind'?
I stumbled onto this site after a different influencer talked about it, and found people who were similarly shocked at your treatment of people who merely expressed disagreement or differing opinions. I don't agree with everything posted on here, but at least we can EXPRESS ourselves without being silenced instantly

I have so many things so say about today's tweets but I'll keep it to this for now.
Gabby, I've been watching you for about 4 years now - up until about 6 months ago I looked up to you as a person & a content creator (yes, I know guys don't come for me) & one day I replied to one of your tweets and got blocked when I wasn't being rude, I expressed an opinion different than yours. Do you ever wonder how you make your fans feel? I supported you, gave you views, replied to your ig stories with well wishes, and at the end of the day I got blocked for ONE comment that I made with absolutely no ill intent.
I stumbled onto this site after a different influencer talked about it, and found people who were similarly shocked at your treatment of people who merely expressed disagreement or differing opinions. I don't agree with everything posted on here, but at least we can EXPRESS ourselves without being silenced instantly
Just a thought... by acting this way towards her followers & turning many of them into '30+ haters', she quite literally is biting the hands that feed her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just a thought... by acting this way towards her followers & turning many of them into '30+ haters', she quite literally is biting the hands that feed her
This. I also find it quite bizarre she keeps referencing this forum and others. She’s probably sending people here herself. If I were her I would never ever mention websites like this for that reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
See Gabz, lawyers are speny and they can charge by hour so, how many hours do you think it'll take you to convince him/her that there a case here? Those surgeries aren't free 😅

Last night I was dreaming about walking in a park in the night and seeing Christmas lights and then I saw her sitting on a bench and saw she was wearing huge heels boots like huge😂and I was like ohhh she IS smol 🤣so I asked her for a picture like I was a fan but I wanted to show it to you guys, then I saw she was smelly, I didn't smell her but saw she was smelly 🤣

• Haha
Nah, I'm pretty sure you were just jealous of her successful business #scummytroll

But seriously.... The majority of her haters were once her fans! I followed her before she even met Zoella.

I think the poster a few pages back summed I up really well - would Gabby tell the internet if she didn't like a film, song, tv series, meal?!? Of course she bloody would.

I have never ever made direct contact with Gobby and never would but we a have a right to talk about her and her brand. I do follow a couple of influences who take feedback and criticism really well. One of them is miss budget beauty and whenever I have contacted her she has responded with good humor and grace.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.