Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

We think Gobby might be having an operayshun but we don't know for sure as she hasn't really mentioned it

She can't have a Christmas tree this year guys because she's having an operayshun. Apart from the three Christmas trees on her mantlepiece

Still loves ham

Cat still fat

Shoes still orthopaedic

Still referring to Juniper Moon as a small business. Incorrect and insulting

Trying her luck at getting big on Tik Tok bcos she's down with the kids

Doesn't leave her flat and hates anyone who has friends or ever ventures into the outside world

Still hoovers her desk

Still uses teatowels to clean surfaces and remove nail polish

We're still awaiting a court date but most of us have our outfits planned

Oh, did I mention the operayshun?

She's having an operayshun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Hey, just slightly catching up. I thought the person who said "I hate cats and dogs are superior" meant like why pit animals against another. Not like they hate cats, but that it shouldn't be a battle of which is better. Did I interpret that tweet wrong?

Reactions: 5
Hey, just slightly catching up. I thought the person who said "I hate cats and dogs are superior" meant like why pit animals against another. Not like they hate cats, but that it shouldn't be a battle of which is better. Did I interpret that tweet wrong?
I mean maybe but wouldn’t they just say that in that case? ‘I hate cats and dogs are superior’ seems pretty clear to me!
Although this is why I like the Oxford comma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s definitely salivating at the thought of her operayshun going wrong somehow so she can make a load of click bait videos about how she nearly died/is suing the hospital/will have to go back for five more surgeries to ‘fix the damage’. Then she will go on about how she blames the hospital, the surgeons, Jane, and us.

She’s so strange, I’ve never had surgery but hospitals/being ill are a phobia for me so I can’t imagine longing to be ill or wanting to stay in hospital. Guarantee she’ll whinge enough to stay longer and waste a bed that could be used for someone who actually needs it, not this overgrown toddler.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 336120
Gabby that is you!!! It’s YOU!!!!!
Said the mother/friends/relatives to any person Gabby has had even a brief Tinder flirtation with.

Gabby strikes me as the kind of person desperate for an ITU stay.

We always ask people in resus with breathing issues (for example), if they have ever been admitted to ITU, it is amazing how many people act disappointed that they haven’t and their eyes light up at the prospect.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Georgia Marie uploaded a video about how she had chronic appendicitis and basically when they opened her up, because she’d had recurrent episodes her insides were full of adhesions. Gabby is a confirmed watcher of her so she must be fuming! 😂 That or she’s getting ideas for when it’s not endo, like she did with endo when she was sew sew sure she had gallstones 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Gobbo is having an operation and can't have out a tree up (even though she has had all week to put a tree up). My heart bleeds...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck off gobby, giving medical advice. Anaesthetic isn’t always easier than you think, it can effect people differently, you dumbass.
She’s incapable of empathy. Grandiosity, lack of empathy, classic narc.

Reactions: 64
Found this in her Tiktok comments/replies View attachment 336158
I’m probably nitpicking here because of course she has had a lot of surgeries - but to me it feels a little disingenuous the way she’s making no distinction here between surgery needed for a medical reason and surgery she’s brought on herself? She has had a lot of surgery because she’s paid to have it! Has she ever even had a surgery just because it was clinically needed? Idk, seems a bit off to me.

Reactions: 54
She’s always justified it by saying it saved her life because of her mental health and body image issues, that were all the bullies at school’s fault.
It didn’t work though, did it? She still has all the same issues. And no way was it necessary, or almost certainly advised, to have seven post weight-loss procedures in a year. That just sounds bonkers, and a sign that she demands instant gratification and is addicted to surgery.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.