Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley: crying to her mummy, hates when its sunny, running out of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion number 30 : just yew wait til yew hear from my lawyer, mask policing in M&S foyer

• Haha
Reactions: 58
she's moaning about m&s being rammed but the silly fucker is about to go into HOSPITAL with SICK PEOPLE in it where she could be carrying things potentially picked up IN m&s.

including covid.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
You’d think she’d be taking extra precautions a few days before her op, because a positive result for covid would mean it’ll be cancelled, but no, she decides to take a day trip to one of the busiest shopping centres in the country, two weeks before Christmas.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
The thing is she shoots herself in the foot with stuff like this. Like someone said earlier, if she just didn’t put every single insignificant thing she does in her life on social media, people would be none the wiser. But because she doesn’t have anyone in life to talk to (friends boyfriend etc) she has to share every detail of her life on the internet. It’s actually jarring to think about how she never leaves her house (except to safe places like Starbucks), doesn’t have any friends to talk to, hasn’t spent time with anyone else apart from her mum in a YEAR (maybe more?), hoards bin bags in her house etc. Now trust me this isn’t an attack, I can be a homebody too, I love being at home and do have friends but can go a while without seeing/speaking to them properly etc. I just think she’s so incredibly lonely in life (her fault) she over shares and is weird on the internet to just get exposure to people. She’s pretty much the same age as me, but even stuff like the fact she has never had a job so has never gained social experience from being around colleagues etc. It’s so strange to me how she lives like this. Anyway I don’t know where I’m going with this I’ve had a few glass of wines. Just got me thinking.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
All I'm saying is that if her test comes back positive and she can't have her much needed long awaited elective surgery ... 😏 karma is that witch, you get served what you deserve gobbler

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If I was due to have any long awaited procedure soon, even if the hospital said isolate for only 72hrs after a test/whichever limits her trust has in place, I would still be ultra bloody careful the fortnight before.
Certainly no shops, no post offices and no public transport. If you can avoid those places, and she can, then do so ESPECIALLY if you’re due to have an operation you’ve set your heart on.

You can’t get the Ope-mon card if is suspended due to covid.

“Gotta catch em all” only applies to major surgery, not Covid.

Reactions: 27
Regardless of whether the hospital have asked her to isolate, a test the day before doesn’t mean that she won’t show symptoms later and won’t be contagious during her stay. The sensible thing for her to do would be to isolate for 14 days before hand to be on the safe side.

Especially when she’s positioning herself as Queen of the COVID rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah yes. Because Sheffield is the only place in the entire country that offers this procedure? duck off.
The key word there is AFTER. How stupid can someone be? Omg

She is just like those morons in the mall recording and complaining about how full the place is yet they are there too.

Reactions: 9
Yew guiseee I'm just glad that I have the 30+ hater label to lewk forward tew next year! Hope she postpones the court date so I can wear my best hater outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You’d think she’d be taking extra precautions a few days before her op, because a positive result for covid would mean it’ll be cancelled, but no, she decides to take a day trip to one of the busiest shopping centres in the country, two weeks before Christmas.
Honestly, I think she's just one of them people that thrives on telling people about how bad they've got it, so I don't think she'd mind if it didn't go ahead because she'd get to tell everyone about how its sew sew unfair that she couldn't have the operashun

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I could imagine her taking a screenshot of every single comment on here to send to her lawyer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly, I think she's just one of them people that thrives on telling people about how bad they've got it, so I don't think she'd mind if it didn't go ahead because she'd get to tell everyone about how its sew sew unfair that she couldn't have the operashun
Plus if she was positive it would be sew bad covid, the worst the doctors have EVER seen! God I wish she would get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done peeps 😂😂😂
Mwhahah, she always used to say 25 year old haters, but since she is nearly 27 herself she had to up the age bracket. Some people who see through you Gabs are *gasp* younger than you!!!
I mean really, older, younger, an astrial twin lots of people see through this facade.

I was wondering what wls she could safely have after the gastric sleeve? Maybe a gastric bypass? A balloon fed down to the pouch and then filled to make her less hungry? The bypass is almost 5k! She could just... watch what she eats? I mean she will have to post surgery anyway and perhaps 5k down couldn't afford much food. There isn't a quick fix. She's delusional

Also, sad trolls get a hobby. Why, coz you couldn't get yours?! Doesn't he have a regular gf now?

Reactions: 17
What is Mey on about? We say gabriella lindley formally known as velvetgh0st who now runs junipermoon junipermoonshop juniper moon shop so that tattle comes up first?!? Almost as if she has taken time out of her busy day to read here too :) xx
junipermoon junipermoonshop juniper moon shop
junipermoon junipermoonshop juniper moon shop

🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Covid BOTCHED my operaaashun

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fun thing is that some people who question her are just regular followers who question her motives. I doubt everyone that sends her criticism (not hate, Gab. Grow up.) is from here or any other gossip forum. Some of them proper lick her colon in fear of offending the queen of darkness herself. Yet she assumes all the hate comes from here 🤷🏼‍♀️ no Gabbie, people are just tired of your tit
HAHAHAHAHAHA
That kiss at the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lawyer in question is probably a friend of Jane’s who’s a legal secretary, and Jane has promised to have a chat with her about it, just to shut her whining daughter up.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I said in a previous reply that I was a 30+ hater troll. Hi Gabs 👋

Thought you might like to know Gabriella, owner of smol business Juniper Moon Shop that my work colleagues husband caught covid when he went into hospital for tests for gallstones. He then passed it onto my colleague who was really sick. These are people who haven't gone out shopping as they get a delivery and had stayed home only venturing out for work and to walk the dog.

I've been going to work for months and have gone shopping in person throughout the pandemic and haven't caught Covid. Its all about taking precautions and being aware of your surroundings. Yes I get pissed off when people don't wear masks properly but I don't air my rage on twitter, I actually start pretend coughing if they get too close 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.