Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she reads here, she must have an account and trash other youtubers too 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 46
“Quite clearly read forums for young women” 😅
Half the women here came over from Mumsnet you numpty.
I was alerted to vlogger nonsense because my son and daughter as tweens were obsessed by the Brit crew and one of them was scammed by Hello World.

I’ve spent my free time (mostly when I was off work very ill a couple of years ago) researching this area of YouTube and social media so I can tell parents how to keep their kids safe and the kind of material they are really consuming. I work very long hours and I get to choose how I spend that time, letting parents know that their children are being exposed to constant adverts is something I’m proud to do.

Which led me to find vacuous idiots like you Gabby.
I had previously watched beauty and gardening YouTubers and they all turned out to be advert peddling liars too.

I have children, I have a career, a home and a husband and I post here because so many YouTubers are narcissistic fools who talk a big game but can’t accept any kind of criticism or feedback whatsoever.
Yes there is banter, in jokes and camaraderie here but most people who post on tattle are frustrated that they see people they once liked outright lying to them, or they see people taking advantage of their audience - even children.

If you won’t listen to valid criticism Gabby, people will look for an outlet. Denying people the right of reply only fans the flames.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What lawyer has the time to tell someone off for tweeting something that is easily accessible on google 😂 WHAT LAWYER.

d’you know what guys I’ve just put my 3 year old to bed and have just sat down to have a little cry because my mum died a couple of months ago and I’m due to give birth next week and the overwhelm is real but THIS HAS CHEERED ME RIGHT UP. Thanks Gobby and thanks to whoever said they were working on their anal gland costume cos I’m in a much better place now 😂😂😂
So sorry to hear this. My mum died in April shortly after I had my second daughter. Hope you’re ok!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I AM DYING at these tweets. She thinks she's 10 men when in reality she wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Her reply - we're young women now 😅
"Alright bully" wow solid comeback you mug

Also for some reason the phrase "she wouldn't say boo to a goose" has me dying 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I AM DYING at these tweets. She thinks she's 10 men when in reality she wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Of course. Tattle is the only place where you'll learn of her love for bacon. Nothing to do with her pork filled vlogs, insta posts and tweets.

• Haha
Someone tell Gabby this isn't how twitter works, you wouldn't get suspended for this ...
The power that this girl thinks she actually has in the real world is astounding. Run back to your small business, Gabriella Lindley aka velvetgh0st, owner of juniper moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“Quite clearly read forums for young women” 😅
Half the women here came over from Mumsnet you numpty.
I was alerted to vlogger nonsense because my son and daughter as tweens were obsessed by the Brit crew and one of them was scammed by Hello World.
Sorry I cut your post so short but just wanted to say that I can't for the life of me see the words Hello World without hearing it in Alfie's voice
"HELLO WELD"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Lmao this is hilarious. I can just picture her flaring her nostrils aggressively and tapping away furiously on her phone with her sausage fingers whilst whining to Jewniper Jane.

Gabs really is the gift that keeps on giving, happy Xmas tattle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Wtf why does her being a ~young woman~ mean she doesn't deserve criticism. Trust me gobby I don't hate you out of internalised misogyny, your gender doesn't affect any of our criticisms in any way. Men are allowed to have opinions on her too

Reactions: 25
I see the 25 year old pathetic hater goal post has moved to suit Gabby who's now 26 😅
Hahaha, I’ve written quite a few times about being a 30 plus hater and a couple of others have mentioned it too, hi Gabby!! Also maybe you should take some advice from some of us old ladies; we’ve been around for decades and have a lot of life experience to offer. For example...

SEE A DAMN THERAPIST AND STICK WITH IT!!!

the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is our change in status from ‘over 25 haterz’ to ‘young women’ a promotion or relegation? 😂
Really weird to suggest it’s particularly embarrassing or vile for a man to come here - shes always banging on about hating men, not surprising they’re not keen on her either 🤷🏻‍♀️

what makes me laugh SO much is that she expects somebody to have the absolute moral integrity to google somebody, find a forum thread of absolutely juicy gossip about a "well known" person and then tell themselves "no... i must stop reading.... this is wrong i must stop!!! and then shut their laptop or else i am an awful human being and must now cleanse my eyes in bleach for reading these posts" and if they don't do specifically that then they are 100% no arguments a bullying troll who will be taken to court for defamation of character for doing something so morally incomprehensible as reading a public forum

i wish i was such a morally upstanding citizen as gabby is. to define yourself as morally highgrounded and not a bully the first step is to entirely demonise entire demographics of people in this country because of where they are from, get my mother to drive 7 hour round trips to make me a shepherd pie, oh, and vote tory. i will work so hard for the next few months to do such moral duties and to undo my bully status, but it will be tough.

Reactions: 13
:LOL::LOL: who does she think she is ! one report from gobs and your twitter will vanish ! Gobs your not that important ! She is embarrassing bet her family cringe at her come backs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.