Gabriella Lindley #29 Oh Christmas tree, no Christmas tree, Gabby’s got NO Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
A quick google of her name and 'born' (which I think most people would google if they wanted to find out where someone was from etc) brings up an Issuu of a local publication (Penistone In Particular - 11th November 2011 (Week 45) which not only names the village but the street she likely lived in. Better get your lawyers onto the local papers, gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
It’s not ~ iLlEgAL ~ to share info that is already in the public domain 🙄 if Gabby’s lawyer is telling her it is she’s a crank (wonder if it’s Monika the IP ‘lawyer’ again Hahahah)

• Haha
Reactions: 62
What lawyer has the time to tell someone off for tweeting something that is easily accessible on google 😂 WHAT LAWYER.

d’you know what guys I’ve just put my 3 year old to bed and have just sat down to have a little cry because my mum died a couple of months ago and I’m due to give birth next week and the overwhelm is real but THIS HAS CHEERED ME RIGHT UP. Thanks Gobby and thanks to whoever said they were working on their anal gland costume cos I’m in a much better place now 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
She is the Karen of all Karens. Expect to hear from my lawyer, I am pissing myself laughing. She reads here, otherwise she wouldn't know what we say because she blocks anyone who dares to critic her. So maybe listen to your own advice hun :)) and stop putting every tiny stupid detail on the Internet?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Gabriella Lindley #30 Mad at criticism from the over thirties, Jane travelled for her op on non essential journeys

Reactions: 51
She is the Karen of all Karens. Expect to hear from my lawyer, I am pissing myself laughing. She reads here, otherwise she wouldn't know what we say because she blocks anyone who dares to critic her. So maybe listen to your own advice hun :)) and stop putting every tiny stupid detail on the Internet?
Expect to hear from my lawyer ... can I please take your name and address for her to contact you ... what do you mean you won’t give it to me.

WHAT A twit

• Haha
Reactions: 52
How is saying she's from Thurgoland any different to saying that she lives in Brighton?

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Do you remember when Gabby trolled and bullied IKEA because they didn’t deliver her furniture?

Remember all criticism is trolling and bullying.
Also jealousy.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m in hysterics that Gabby thinks she can instruct someone to take ...I don’t even know what action she thinks it is here...on the basis of someone repeating information that she herself put in the public domain 😂😂😂 her stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving, truly.
Has anyone heard from a lawyer after those threats a couple of months ago? If not, she seems pretty slow...might need new representation Gab 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Gabriella Lindley #30 Velvetgh0st of Juniper Moon, Following my posts? See you in court soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Gabriella Lindley #30 Unnecessary trips yet maskless shoppers annoy her. Tweet my address and you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Her mum literally tweeted a weather update and named where she lives a few years back... Gabz might have deleted all her tweets/replies that related to it but naughty Jane hasnt.
Oh and fairly certain the online article for when she won prizes at that singing comp back in college has it listed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gabby is not far off 30, has had plenty time to focus on herself, yet she’s still a bleeping wolly!!!
Rolling at the fact that her haters were 25+ when she was under 25 and now are 30+ as she creeps into her late twenties 😭 wtf does age have to do with anything anyway, it's not as if as soon as you turn ~25+~ your life is immediately strictly only working a 9 to 5 job and looking after kids with no time to look at social media... she should know that, she's 26 and spends all day laying on her sofa bed scrolling on Twitter or tattle while janey rubs her back

• Haha
Reactions: 59
How far is Meadowhall from her mums house? Did she need to go there? Must be a big asda or Tesco nearer her home. She’s showing herself up to be such a sanctimonious tit. Highly doubt a trip to M&S was essential yet because SHE was wearing a mask it’s okay?? Just because you can doesn’t mean you should Gabby

Reactions: 32
Gabby: THIS PERSON WROTE ON THE INTERNET THAT I AM FROM THURGOLAND

Judge: ......?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.